KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » RP General Discussion

RP General Discussion
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (685): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, much depends on yerssot. But I haven't got a clue what will happen!

A fight is certainly an option though I doubt I will bother creating a new duelling thread for it.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 20th, 2002 06:17 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Well, start the fight soon so that it'll end within this week or a few days later.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2002 06:32 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I think queeq is searching for the nearest closet wink

Old Post Feb 20th, 2002 08:09 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I.... might be. wink

Old Post Feb 20th, 2002 08:17 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Why would he be doing that?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2002 08:17 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

guess roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 20th, 2002 08:35 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

He will learn... when he's calm... at peace... big grin

Old Post Feb 20th, 2002 08:47 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

*I* don;t decide whether to start a fight, do I? But there would be no point starting a duelling thread for it as I'd have to cut it short after about two moves and I don't want to explain the rules for four-way fights just for that. You can fight in-thread; no-one will kill anyone before the game ends. Unless yerss attacks someone.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 20th, 2002 11:03 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Ahh, so yerss is the dangerous one?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2002 12:00 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No. Yerss has no sabre. If he attacks someone he will die if that person wishes it.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 21st, 2002 12:01 AM
LanceWindu

Oh, so if I decided to I could kill him if he attacks me. I wouldn't do that though.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2002 12:04 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'm sure you wouldn't. I'm sure he wouldn't attack you, either.

BTW, I hope you weren't sentimental about your old sabre.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 21st, 2002 12:09 AM
LanceWindu

Yes & No

YES-Cause I made it especially for me and engraved it with my name.

NO-Cause I trusted it to yerss and since he lost to the Dark Jedi, it isn't entirly his fault.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2002 12:16 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok.

You wouldn't be upset if he had ruined it himself then...

BtVS

Old Post Feb 21st, 2002 12:18 AM
LanceWindu

Did he??? Well he was under the influence of the dark-side.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2002 12:20 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yeah, that's what it was...

I think it is important for the Light Side to appreciate that yerssot has not been subjected to any ofrm of mind control or undue outside influence- thought he Dark Siders did rather simply threaten to kill him if he did not co-operate.

But you CANNOT be forced into turning. Yerssot took that step before he was captured.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 21st, 2002 12:24 AM
REXXXX
Networking

It was so cool! Yerssot ripped off all of the designs and your signature off of it. Hahahahaha! Hahahahahahaha!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2002 12:45 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

That jerk!

Oh it's only a game

Old Post Feb 21st, 2002 04:00 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, whatever.

I've asked Dim to make me a lightsaber sig. I asked her to either make me a yellow bladed lightsaber or two lightsabers like Gald's in the game.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2002 05:45 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

I've given up on yerssot....sorry old boy, you're going to have to save yourself.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2002 02:09 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote