KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » RP General Discussion

RP General Discussion
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (685): « First ... « 536 537 [538] 539 540 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

*cliche taunting remark*

So anyway, I can drink more than all of your characters.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 04:21 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

We have an alcoholic former Jedi Master, so...wouldn't be so sure on that stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 04:29 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Not to mention that last time the Psycho Brigade went out, we all got drunk, except for Rianna, who was getting her party on in another way. wink

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 04:30 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

You are so totally delusional.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 04:38 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

What? She was fighting!

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 04:47 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Yeah, and you guys were a lot of help for that stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 04:51 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I think drinking requires Strength rolls anyway. stick out tongue

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 07:11 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I think it's Dex, actually...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 07:12 PM
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bespin Bart
I think drinking requires Strength rolls anyway. stick out tongue

laughing out loud

Well, looks like I'm doomed there stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 07:12 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Strength for endurance makes sense to me... but it'd be Agility for keg stands, Dexterity for rapidly taking shots...?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 07:20 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Peach
We have an alcoholic former Jedi Master, so...wouldn't be so sure on that stick out tongue

Originally posted by Digi
...Consistent with her race, Tilulla is capable of producing strong pheromones, has a heightened empathic sense, and has two livers which enable her to consume more alcohol than other races.

So not only can I handle 2x the amount of liquor I would otherwise be able to, but it means that the liquor I consume is metabolizing twice as fast as well. I figure this works out to 3-4x the amount required to get Tilulla loaded. And if I don't get to use that in game context, I'm gonna be livid.

So yeah, bring that sh*t. I'll drink your drunken Master under the table.

Last edited by Digi on Jun 16th, 2010 at 07:25 PM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 07:22 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I wonder how that'd translate to gameplay, though. Hell, that might be an Alien Schtick.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 07:24 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by REXXXX
Strength for endurance makes sense to me... but it'd be Agility for keg stands, Dexterity for rapidly taking shots...?

Josh says that dexterity would be for not spilling your drinks once you're already drunk stick out tongue

So not only can I handle 2x the amount of liquor I would otherwise be able to, but it means that the liquor I consume is metabolizing twice as fast as well. I figure this works out to 3-4x the amount required to get Tilulla loaded. And if I don't get to use that in game context, I'm gonna be livid.

So yeah, bring that sh*t. I'll drink your drunken Master under the table.

laughing out loud

Not sure how often the Light siders actually go drinking stick out tongue

Darkies, on the other hand...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 07:25 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Maybe just take double of whatever stat you're using to make the roll? Honestly I didn't bother to ask when creating her, because I figured such a thing would be so useless to relevant gameplay that it wouldn't matter.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 07:26 PM
Peach
mordrem

...so, speaking of, anyone remember my idea of drunken Matrix Capture the Flag?

big grin

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 07:27 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Maybe just take double of whatever stat you're using to make the roll? Honestly I didn't bother to ask when creating her, because I figured such a thing would be so useless to relevant gameplay that it wouldn't matter.

Now you're thinking with Paranoia.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 07:27 PM
Brit
Duchess

It probably wouldn't be much fun, if we use the rules that Ush instated for drugged up Xeth just now. Combat pools = 5.

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 07:29 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Imma have to make a signature for my character. Time to dust off Photoshop and/or Gimp depending on what I have installed at the moment. In the meantime, I drudged up an old SW sig I made for a tourney years ago.

Last edited by Digi on Jun 16th, 2010 at 11:10 PM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 11:04 PM
Peach
mordrem

Hey I remember that one stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 03:07 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

I was going through my signatures that I've done for various tourneys, duels, etc. and it's very weird, because the best ones all lost and the mediocre ones all won. I guess I had a tendency to match the talent that I was facing, so it was always close.

I also have a color-changing .gif version of this sig, but for some reason I don't like it as much. I do like this one though. I have a matching Jacen/Sith one too, but that wouldn't really jive with my RP character.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 04:52 AM