KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » RP General Discussion

RP General Discussion
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (685): « First ... « 677 678 [679] 680 681 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Craft
CTE

I was planning on bumping Savoir-Faire up to 3 (After all that time spent researching leads) and buying either Co-Ordination (Make Wentar a better body guarder), Charisma (One step closer to finishing off the Living Tree) or Master Intuition (To reflect Wentar's frustration at his lack of foresight and being led around by Saar).

Survival might be nifty in a place like this though...

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 12:07 PM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Love X-Wing, and I agree the minis are some of the finest prepaints I've ever seen. Some of the rules/card effects are clunky, but the flavor most of the cards add to named ships/characters is excellent. If any of you get to my area I'd be happy to get in a few games with you. My boys and I have something from every faction, so you don't even have to have your own minis.

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 05:09 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Craft
I was planning on bumping Savoir-Faire up to 3 (After all that time spent researching leads) and buying either Co-Ordination (Make Wentar a better body guarder), Charisma (One step closer to finishing off the Living Tree) or Master Intuition (To reflect Wentar's frustration at his lack of foresight and being led around by Saar).

Survival might be nifty in a place like this though...

I've decided to buy Reflection to make Jelena a little more fight capable. Banking the last 5xp for now, not sure what to do with it.

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Dec 10th, 2015 10:14 AM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Sounds good! I love Reflection. Maybe save up for some pilotey stuff?

I ultimately decided to buy for RP reasons rather than raw mechanics. Predictive powers woo!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2015 03:19 PM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

I tried to follow that logic too. Jelena really offered no offensive capability against an onslaught of mooks, but rather than making her a "charge the crowd of droids" type (we've got plenty of those) I figured Reflection worked well with her set up and she can use that at range while Bodyguarding too.

Welcome to (looking at) the future!

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Dec 11th, 2015 01:23 AM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Bodyguard, Reflection and Focused guard is probably my favorite defensive set up.

I'm looking forward to the vague dreams I'll spend months agonising over. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 11th, 2015 02:50 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Sorry guys life called. I've been out of the loop for some time and I am unsure how to get back in sad hope everyone has a happy holiday!

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2015 02:10 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You too! Hope all is well.

Easy choice for Galder. Blowing things up EVEN BETTER with Deadshot.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2015 08:56 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HereticalDruid

What should I get Azarl for piloting, aside from just increasing his skill? Unless that's all I should do for now.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2015 01:33 AM
HereticalDruid is currently offline Click here to Send HereticalDruid a Private Message Find more posts by HereticalDruid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

I'll always vouch for Soft Landings. It doesn't help make you a better pilot but it does make a disasterous outcome salavageable when you do inevitably crash. (This is coming from the player with the Pilot template who probably would have lost his ship twice over without it.) stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 15th, 2015 03:46 AM
General Zink
Bane

Xavier could've used that...

Rand went the 'counter other Force-users' route, which already makes sense in fighting Adelmo, potentially!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2015 09:40 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yeah Xavier could have used. Although I think my route will be to never ever forget to bring Trax along ever again.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 15th, 2015 01:47 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Whats going on these days?

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2015 02:52 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

We just wrapped up the latest episodes. Exp distribution and spending is what's going on right now before the next episode begins. It's going to be an intense one for sure, Dark Siders everywhere!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2015 03:14 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Yep! Not too late to jump in and buy stuff up for Denz before the next game starts. If you want to.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2015 08:14 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

So Episode VII was awesome.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 01:30 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Originally posted by REXXXX
Yes. I agree completely.

Literally just got back from it. Seeing that text crawl and hearing that fanfare on the big screen again gave me chills.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 02:18 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by REXXXX
I totally agree it was fantastic!

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 02:28 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

You all liking it makes me want to be contrarian!!!! But I also loved it

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 02:48 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

I am going to see the Episode VII in few days, though I heard that it is good but the plot is the same as Original Trilogy.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 03:03 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote