KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » RP General Discussion

RP General Discussion
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (685): « First ... « 682 683 [684] 685 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, just got a research proposal in, and able to surface for air for a moment! Get the word out- I have a period of slightly better availability.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 21st, 2016 09:28 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Send the ravens!

Old Post May 21st, 2016 11:44 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Message received!

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 11:41 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Raven received!

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 07:58 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

I think my raven died mid flight, but that's okay, my internet has been down all week anyway. stick out tongue

Old Post May 26th, 2016 01:26 PM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I've been re-reading the old Matrix RP second campaign... holy shit did I not understand the dice system yet. So many combat turns where I'm re-reading and going "NO ARES WHY."

Old Post Jun 6th, 2016 09:17 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

haha, yeaa I don't even want to go down that rabbit hole.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2016 04:09 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Why did we never clear the mooks first?

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2016 06:58 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Because we all wanted the glory of killing the big bad!!!!

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 12:23 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I think it'd actually be fun to perform some necromancy on the Dojo thread...

But in any case, we were really bad at fights. I'm surprised we scraped by in some of them.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2016 10:12 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

The last fights in there must've been ten years ago...

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2016 11:32 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Something like that.

I'll be making a big push to wrap up some of the Retro games soon. Those that are closer to completion, at least.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 09:21 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I should probably help you with that Rexx

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 10:11 PM
Rio Rio

Well, this fizzled out quietly. Fun while it lasted.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2016 12:50 AM
Rio Rio is currently offline Click here to Send Rio Rio a Private Message Find more posts by Rio Rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Considering I've played it for fifteen years, I think I got my "money's worth." We've all moved on.

Though I'm happy to run the Retro games, if anyone still wants to. It's my escapist hobby.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 09:00 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yeah this has been a fun adventure to experience. Glad I got the opportunity to enjoy this to with you my fellow nerds

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 03:22 PM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Yeah, this has been a really cool "adventure" for the past 13 years. Ush, if you drift by here, thank you for all the time and effort you put into this for all of us. It was a pleasure playing with all of you. Take care.

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2016 01:46 AM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Yes, thanks Ush, it was great game for many years.

I am actually still playing RPG, but I moved to different forums (which are in Polish language). I will drop once in a while to see if something resurrects here.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Dec 7th, 2016 11:00 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Thanks Ush for all the time you invested and the two years I was involved. Sorry for my on and off absence... I do try to check back here now and again but the game slowed down so much I started to forget... AND Rex if that offer if still on I'd love to continue my game where ever it is. Though I can't fully remember it lol.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2017 11:33 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Yesterday I started rereasing some games and got nostalgia feeling. Is anyone from old crew still around?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Oct 8th, 2019 06:45 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote