KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » DR's game--Episode I: Alliances

DR's game--Episode I: Alliances
Started by: Darth Revan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Revan
-

"Oh, say... 15 thousand."

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 04:50 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

((And I'M the only one borrowing from a certian video game am I????))

"You sure you wanna charge that much?"
*Cocks repeater Menacingly."

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 05:54 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

((heh heh heh... I couldn't resist...))

"Yes, I'm quite sure," the man says, motioning off to his side. A couple of Rodians and a nasty-looking Twi-lek step forwards from out of the darkness. "Take it or leave it." He pauses for a moment, thinking. "Or, you could do me a little favor."

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 06:04 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Boolan, after keeping quiet for while, (Its a real pain being alseep on my little island while you lot are awake! stick out tongue ) walks towards the funny man and indicates towards his lackeys "These? You would threaten us with these? Hehehe you're real funny!"
"How about you give us the code... or... I rip your arms off and beat your companions to death with the soggy ends!" He finishes as he prepares for a fight.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 10:25 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

"You wouldn't want to do that... Trust me..." He points to an auto-fire turret on the wall. Looking around the room, you see that it's not the only one there. "I'll let you have the codes if you do me a favor."
"Really? What would it entail, exactly?", Jerec says.
"There's a Rebel general I've had my eye on for some time now. He's been quite a nuisance to me--blocking my smuggling routes, shooting down my freighters. If you could get rid of him for me, I'll show you how to get off the planet."

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 03:41 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Done, Where is this dead man."

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 05:46 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Twirls his knife between his fingers, thinking. This man was full of it. If his men were as dangerous as he made out, he could have killed the general himself. There was something strange about this request. "I think this job will take more then what we think," I wisper to Jerec.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 06:01 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

"Isn't there another way around this...That won't involve my hair being messed up? And why do you want this General dead so badly?"

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 09:21 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Yakov stood in the shadows. He'd been listening to the conversation and still is. His eyes pierced through the darkness. His hands were idley in front of him.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 10:47 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Tlith watches the Rodians and Twi'lek with distaste. He is bitter because his connection to the Force is broken at the moment.

"Tanon, think for a moment," Tlith says slowly and passively. "The man said that the Rebel general was blockading his trade routes and destroying his freighters. I think I'd want the general dead too." He takes a drink of his Bendbelly Dark, a popular and strong brew. He rolls his eyes at the rest of Tanon's comment, and watches as Rupert Okvist's drink slides past him.

Last edited by REXXXX on Feb 16th, 2004 at 01:20 AM

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 01:15 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

(Which video game are we talking about, Tpt?)

Rupert lashes out his hand smoothly and stops his drink, a small flask of Chimbak Wine. He takes a drink swig and frowns with distaste. "No Alderaan, no good Chimbak wine..." he mutters, turning to the others. He glares at the man with his snobbish face and piercing, milky white eyes. Yeck, a human... Rupert thinks from a xenophobic view.

"Where is this general? Assassinations are my specialty..."

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 01:24 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

"Very good. Now, I suppose you'll be wanting to know where you are? You're on the planet Myrkr. My name is Raneis Thier, by the way."

Tlith, your fellow force-users, Jess and Kai, share your frustration. Jess is standing nearby with an angry look on her face, apparently trying to make the Force "come back." Kai just looks dazed.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 01:28 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"It is difficult, is it not?" he grumbles to Jess and Kai. He takes another swig of Bendbelly and sets down the mug. "This planet is cursed, according to me." He turns to Raneis Thier. "What is it about this planet that disables the use of the Force?"

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 01:34 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Yakov stepped forward and for the first time coming out of the shadow and into the light. He was silent still.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 01:35 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

"So the shapeshifter decides to get out of the darkness..." Rupert nods to Yakov, speaking with a hint of sarcasm. He turns back to the man.

"Get down to business, old man. Where is the general?"

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 01:39 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

"Creatures called ysalimiri. They create an area around themselves where the force simply does not exist. We think it's a biological adaptation caused by the Vornskyrs--large predators that use the force to find their prey. A single ysalimiri only creates a bubble a meter or two in diameter, but they can reinforce each other. Even in most areas of the city, there is no Force."

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 01:40 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Great..." Tlith says, with obvious desire to hunt down every ysalamiri and kill them. He turns to Kai and Jess again, lifting up his glass and taking another swig of Bendbelly Dark.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 01:41 AM
Darth Revan
-

Sorry, didn't see your last post.

"You'll have to figure that out for yourself. Most of his time he spends sitting in his fancy Mon-Cal cruiser near Tattooine, waiting for a smuggling ship that he can shoot down."

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 01:41 AM
XornonJay

"Its the Ysalimiri, they create an anti force bubble. They inhabit the whole planet, so you force users are in for a rough ride." Askes for a bottle of the two strongest liquids the bar has, and mix them in a tall glass, then down it all.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 01:42 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

((lol everyone types faster then me))

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 01:42 AM