KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Best NBA team of all time

best nba team?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
L.A.Lakers 6 33.33%
Boston Celtics 1 5.56%
Chicago Bulls 4 22.22%
New York Knicks 1 5.56%
Houston Rockets 0 0%
Dallas Mavericks 1 5.56%
San Antonio Spurs 1 5.56%
Detroit Pistons 1 5.56%
Portland Trail Blazers 1 5.56%
Others 2 11.11%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Best NBA team of all time
Started by: bakerboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bakerboy

Best NBA team of all time

In your opinion, what is the best nba team of all time ( at all the levels: history, championships, powerful,etc) In my opinion, the L.A. lakers are the best.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 08:06 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SAtown_punk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wish I could vote for Boston and L.A. I can't stand the Lakers now, but the fact they have had Kareem AND Magic, they are difinitely the greatest NBA dynasty of all time. Kind of like Green Bay in the NFL.

Did you vote on my poll? It's "Who will win the NBA championship?"

"Most governments are usually, and all governments are sometimes, inexpedient."
-Henry David Thoreau

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 11:45 AM
SAtown_punk is currently offline Click here to Send SAtown_punk a Private Message Find more posts by SAtown_punk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

BULLS!!!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 03:57 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SAtown_punk
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not the bulls. They were good when they had jordan, not before, and certainly not after. It's either L.A. or Boston. Maybe Detroit or New York.

-Henry David Thoreau

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 06:50 PM
SAtown_punk is currently offline Click here to Send SAtown_punk a Private Message Find more posts by SAtown_punk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Has NY ever won a championship?

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 08:44 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SAtown_punk
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, definitely. I'm pretty sure, anyway. I guess I could check that out...

-Henry David Thoreau

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 07:01 AM
Viper
The Mack Daddy of Funk

While the Bulls haven't been great throughout history, the 6 years they won championships they were the most dominate team in history. That along with the fact that the team along with Jordan brought basketball to a level of popularity it had never reached makes them #1 for me.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 07:12 AM
Viper is currently offline Click here to Send Viper a Private Message Find more posts by Viper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thee_superman
Kel-El

If your talking best ever there should only be The Bulls, Lakers and Celtics, the teams with, the only thing that matters "RINGS"

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 07:16 AM
Thee_superman is currently offline Click here to Send Thee_superman a Private Message Find more posts by Thee_superman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SAtown_punk
Restricted

Account Restricted

basketball isn't about popularity. The bulls don't deserve the title of greatest franchise. That belongs L.A. or Boston, teams that have been CONSISTENTLY good, not for 6 years when a team had the greatest player ever. If I had Jordan on a team I coached, I'd win championships, too. It doesn't matter, though, because Lebron is going to pass Jordan eventually. Bulls should not even be considered with the greatest fanchises ever. It should be L.A., Boston, maybe Detroit, and maybe New York.

-Henry David Thoreau

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 06:36 PM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Im from L.A but not a fan of Lakers. Greatest would be either Boston or LA. but ima vote Sacramento Kings. smile

since i dont want to vote for either boston or lakers.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 06:38 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SAtown_punk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hate the Lakers, also. But historically speaking, they are the most elite and dominant team of all time.

-Henry David Thoreau

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 01:00 AM
backsidedown
Big Dog

I'm tired of all this Lebron hype
yeah he's good but stop making such a big deal about him
all I know is that MJ is a legend

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 04:24 AM
backsidedown is currently offline Click here to Send backsidedown a Private Message Find more posts by backsidedown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
backsidedown
Big Dog

And the Maverick rule
Okay they aren't the best team in the league and they prolly won't win the championship this year but hey they are so entertaining to watch and they have an awesome offense (sry we can't say that about the defense)

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 04:26 AM
backsidedown is currently offline Click here to Send backsidedown a Private Message Find more posts by backsidedown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
backsidedown
Big Dog

And Nash is such a good PG

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 04:27 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I voted Blazers because I'm a fan of them, but honestly, I'd say that Boston is the best in history. Come on, you have 2 great eras there. There was the Bird era and even better was the Bill Russel era. Russel had 11 championships in 13 years. Celtics have a total of 16 championships total. The Lakers have 14 (5 in Minneapolis).

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 05:53 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SAtown_punk
Restricted

Account Restricted

The hype about Lebron is well deserved. He is the greatest rookie ever, and judging by how good he is now, and how young, I tryuly believe he will surpass MJ. Yes, MJ is a legend, but he had to start somewhere, and Lebron is better now than MJ was when he started.

-Henry David Thoreau

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 08:14 AM
bakerboy

Yes, but lebron has to get all the things that Jordan got, 6 NBA rings, slam dunk championships, All star games precenses, etc etc. For the moment, lebron james is only a promise and Jordan is a legend. Lebron has to run a long, long, long road to be the same as Jordan was.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 09:15 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SAtown_punk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lebron will win the rings, and the dunk championships(though that holds no importance), and he will be an all star starter next year(he should have been this yaer, had it not been for the biased coaches), and many years after that. I know Lebron is a rookie, but he has lived up to, and some would even say surpassed, all the hype he has been involoved with. I believe he will be the greatest player to ever play the game. He's the youngest in history to ever reach 1,000 points. That alone is a milestone. Jordan had to start somewhere, and it took him a couple of years to get on the path to becoming the legend we know him as today. Lebron, however, came in and instantly took the Cavs and made them better, shouldering the burden of a team prone to failure and turning them into a playoff-worthy team. The East is slowly becoming a contender for the NBA Championship, and this is, in part, due to amazing talent like Lebron James.

-Henry David Thoreau

Last edited by SAtown_punk on Feb 21st, 2004 at 10:54 PM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 10:52 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Got to go with Lakers. They have great players and have had great players. Plus, I don't live too far away from their stadium!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 11:08 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
backsidedown
Big Dog

SAtown punk you have a good point

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 02:21 AM