KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Vs Wolverine

Who would Win In a street brawl
This poll is closed.
Superman 10 71.43%
wolverine 4 28.57%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Superman Vs Wolverine
Started by: Thee_superman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KillAll

any version of superman will beat on any version of wolverine.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 02:19 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

you gotta be kidding me.
I cannot believe there's still someone on this planet that thinks Logan stand a chance.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 02:22 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

why make this thread?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 01:41 AM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dami wilson

JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO CAN PERMANENTLY SHUT WOLVERINE FANS UP AND THE MAN HIMSELF! sOK HE GOT HEALING POWER BUT THE TISSUES WONT BE STRONG EVEN IF THEY GROW BACK! iT SAID HEAL NOT GROW! SO THE SKIN TISSUE WOULD BE SOFT AND WONT HE HAVE TO SIT DOWN AND REST BEFORE CONCENTRATING ALL HIS ENERGY ON HEALING THE PARTS? lIKE TERMINATOR SHUTS OFF HIS SYSTEM TO REBOOT? Like the dude can never die? Man, where does he get the tissue from to grow a new feet that's been burnt by laser beams? Plus if his whole body were burnt off in some acid rain, how those he continue to live? No heart? No kidney? WHAT IS HE? SOME FREAKING MACHINE? Huh?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 11:51 AM
dami wilson is currently offline Click here to Send dami wilson a Private Message Find more posts by dami wilson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Stop with this uppercase. It's very hard to read.

quote:
Originally posted by dami wilson
JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO CAN PERMANENTLY SHUT WOLVERINE FANS UP AND THE MAN HIMSELF! sOK HE GOT HEALING POWER BUT THE TISSUES WONT BE STRONG EVEN IF THEY GROW BACK! iT SAID HEAL NOT GROW! SO THE SKIN TISSUE WOULD BE SOFT AND WONT HE HAVE TO SIT DOWN AND REST BEFORE CONCENTRATING ALL HIS ENERGY ON HEALING THE PARTS? lIKE TERMINATOR SHUTS OFF HIS SYSTEM TO REBOOT? Like the dude can never die? Man, where does he get the tissue from to grow a new feet that's been burnt by laser beams? Plus if his whole body were burnt off in some acid rain, how those he continue to live? No heart? No kidney? WHAT IS HE? SOME FREAKING MACHINE? Huh?

First off, pitting any character against one that easily have the tools to expose a weakness will give a win. Even fanboys will admit defeat if you place impossible odds.

Depending on which pre-crisis Superman you are referring to, the first one can be killed when run over the train, while the greatest is basically a god who can sneeze a solar system out of existence. Wolverine can take the first one (most superheroes now days can), but the second one would even take the exaggerated DBZ characters.

Wolverine cannot regrow certain body parts while he has the adamantium skeleton due to his healing factor counteracting the poisons of keeping this metal. He can regrow an eye, but not something like an arm where the adamantium is more strongly concentrated (ignore the regrowing from a drop of blood since that's not credible). His healing factor works extremely well without the adamantium, but he is also frailer in this form. Yes, he's extremely hard to kill - he even gets buried for the fun of it, but most pre-crisis Superman are capable of just crushing his vital organs underneath the adamantium. Even in a fair play, this Superman in most incarnations can withstand adamantium and almost anything else (post-crisis version is another matter).

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 05:12 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

wolverine can die by drowning, decapitation, sufication. and thats about it

IM AWESOME

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 09:40 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dami wilson

HMMMMM, INTERESTING. MAYBE THEY COULD DO A STORY ON THAT. IN SHORT AQUAMAN CAN KILL HIM OR NAMOR? NAMOR ONCE WENT TOE TO TOE WITH THE HULK..... HE WON IN WATER THOUGH.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 10:54 AM
dami wilson is currently offline Click here to Send dami wilson a Private Message Find more posts by dami wilson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

if it were on an alien world, where there was no yellow sun to power kal-el, then logan would have a chance, but logan would have no chance on earth of beating him.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 10:56 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

any version of supes beat ANY version of wolverine?!?!?! HA! that tsunami wolvie/venom hybrid would mop the floor with superman, then whipe his ass with him.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 05:38 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

quote:
Originally posted by jinzin
any version of supes beat ANY version of wolverine?!?!?! HA! that tsunami wolvie/venom hybrid would mop the floor with superman, then whipe his ass with him.
what the hell are you smokin. supes could take wolverine, venom, and carnage at the same time and STILL come out victor

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 10:30 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

I'm inclined to disagree. especially since venom beat spiderman and superman at the same time,,,,,,lol I'll never let superman fans live That down, the same way I'll never let lobo fans live down the fact that wolverine beat lobo (a superman foe). combined you get a creature cabible of serious ass rapage. I mean a symiote suited spidey beat firelord for christs sake, who sports lots and lots of,,,,,you guessed it, fire!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 11:22 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Actually FireLord doesn't have pyrokinetic powers, he has cosmic power

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 07:36 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dami wilson

sorry about the lower keys not poping up and all. Just thought I'd see if Supes the ever strong guy who beat the hulk at one stange by punching him into space and thereby turning him into Bruce Banner could hurt or even kill Wolverine since I'm hearing he is so indestructable! I mean the hulk can lift or bench press a 100 tons right? But cant even beat a guy that cant lift 1 ton. So I cant understand all this argument! So I brought in Supes who is one of the only guys I've seen beating Hulk ( DC bribed Marvel for that!). So until supes can bend adamantum or super heat it to burn Wolverin's inner organs to cripes, make mine Marvel!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 01:38 PM
Ironmanpower

One sentense to terminate the debate... Supes will pull Wolverine in to the sun. TADAM! Magi! No more Wolverine!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 06:13 PM
Ironmanpower is currently offline Click here to Send Ironmanpower a Private Message Find more posts by Ironmanpower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironmanpower

One sentence to terminate the debate... Supes will pull Wolverine in to the sun. TADAM! Magi! No more Wolverine!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 06:14 PM
Ironmanpower is currently offline Click here to Send Ironmanpower a Private Message Find more posts by Ironmanpower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironmanpower

Sorry for the 2 post. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 06:14 PM
jinzin

its all good. but hey I have to say hasn't hulk beat supes at least once or twice, I thought I remember that happened, but that aside, supes will destroy wolverine, or at least make him look very foolish, and ummm venomolverine would smack supes silly.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 07:09 PM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Wolverine with a simbyote would die under heat vision.
You cannot really believe Logan stand a chance.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 08:17 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:
and ummm venomolverine would smack supes silly.

How? Superman would still be faster, stronger, more intelligent, more durable and would have more powers.

Unless you were joking.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 08:19 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MatchesMalone

quote:
its all good. but hey I have to say hasn't hulk beat supes at least once or twice, I thought I remember that happened, but that aside, supes will destroy wolverine, or at least make him look very foolish, and ummm venomolverine would smack supes silly.

Are you serious or joking?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 08:21 PM
MatchesMalone is currently offline Click here to Send MatchesMalone a Private Message Find more posts by MatchesMalone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote