KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Vs Wolverine

Who would Win In a street brawl
This poll is closed.
Superman 10 71.43%
wolverine 4 28.57%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Superman Vs Wolverine
Started by: Thee_superman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Jinzin was serious. He actually believes that Carnage can beat Superman

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 08:35 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

bad thread. this is not even remotely a fight. superman is so far out
of wolverine's league it's stupid. even with venom symbiote.
not even close people. not even close.

are some of ya'll so in lust with wolverine that
you can't bear to imagine him losing to anyone???

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 08:40 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

OH WOLVIE OH WOLVIE love love

laughing

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 08:43 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SarKastic_OJ

even if Wolverine dipped his adamantium claws in kryptonite it would still be a task in itself...Logan would die..

Superman fighting Wolverine is equivalent to Mike Tyson fighting mini me, they would have fun just thinking of ways to bat around the guy..

Heck give "me" Superman's powers and I'd kick Wolverine's butt easily..

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 03:31 AM
SarKastic_OJ is currently offline Click here to Send SarKastic_OJ a Private Message Find more posts by SarKastic_OJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Why is this still an issue? And why in the hell would anyone think that Wolverine has a chance against Superman at all?

To the person (or persons) that think Wolverine stands a fighting chance against Superman, please, tell me how exactly? And something other than "Wolverine stands up to the Hulk, or this guy, or that guy," since obviously, Superman is NOT any of those guys.

And for sh*ts and giggles, for those who like to throw the "Wolverine beating Lobo" in other people's faces, please explain just how Wolverine would actually stand a chance in hell against Lobo?

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 05:23 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

it's so sad how underratted those poor symbiotes are, everything that wolverine has would be increased by the symbiote 5 to 20 fold, including reflexes, precognitive senses, speed, healing factor, hightened senses, and obviously strength.
It's said that thos adamantium claws can go through anything, ANYTHING, with a symbiote, I believe, he would have more than sufficient strength to cut right through superman. heat vision? venom got blasted with a sonic gun, and them blasted by human torch immedietly after that, and because he was so pissed he was still beating the crap out of both of them before it was over. So while Superman's heat vision wouldn't be a walk in the park:
1: wolverine's berserker rage would help the symbiote push past the pain
2: Wolverine's been hit with cyclop's optic blast at point blank and just got up smoking,
3: Wolverine's been set on fire on multiple occasions, and it's never really slowed him down,

(Although one could argue effectively that in that same regard, spiderman, backed down venom with a lighter)

supe's strength? well like a few people stated before, logan fights hulk and a regular basis and has bested him several times. Venom had what it took to at least make a semi interesting fight against hulk and juggs, using just his brute strength, so combined I don't think strength will be too much of an issue because:
1:the symbiote would soften supes punches
2:wolverine's skeleton will soften the punches
3:Any damage that his punches did would heal practically instantaniously with an accelerated healing factor.

Which leaves us with speed. Well like i said in the carnage post, Venom was shown to capture quicksilver and flash rather easily using his symbiote, and wolverine caught ogun who's supposed to transcend the speed of light. Wolverine's nearly has fast and agile as spiderman without a symbiote, so with a symbiotic upgrade, imagine how much faster, agile, etc he would become, and he would know when superman was about to strike using his newly-possesed spider sense. Now as to whether or not he'll actually be able to do anything about it, i doubt it, but it would help him roll with the punches.

flight, well venom took apart the jury and they all fly so that answers that.

which leaves supes with his arctic breath,,,,,yeah he's gonna beat venolverine with breath,,,,i'm not saying it's inteirely inplausible.....just stupid.

The sad part is i keep giving good reasons why symbiotes are so dangerous in the right hands, but no one ever reads em, they just think i'm a loon.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 09:01 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

you damned loon! lol nah you the man!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 03:55 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Cannot believe this.
Wolverine catching a lightspeed moving being, Venom stopping Quicksilver.You cannot put those feats here.They are practically crap writing, almost crap as the victory of Wolverine over lobo in MARVEL VS DC.The simbiotes cannot withstand with the heat vision.It's 11,000 degrees F, sufficient to melt steel in seconds.Superman's punches softened by simbiot and adamantium?You gotta be kidding.Superman can punch Wolverine with or without a simbiote so hard that he would die before reaching the outerspace of the Earth.He can move at near lightspeed speeds.Before Logan says something like I'm the best at what i do or some of the Venom's famous lines like I'm gonna eat your brain he will be dead.You fanboys are arguing so hard that a low level character stand a chance against the Man Of Steel.
Venom took apart the Jury?Even Speed-Ball maybe able to do that.They are almost the worst group of vigilantes ever seen in comics.Every time they fight against a metahuman he/she beat the living crap out of them.
Spidey did it.Venom did it.The Thunderbolts did it.Calton Drake/Homo Aracnide did it.And the list continues.
Superman fought against the leader of the Martian Hyperclan who was fulling his body with his own through his shape shifting abilities and Supes free himself from it through reaching the Earth Center where the heat make powerless the Martian.The same would work with a simbiote.
Hulk's strenght and durability are not near those of Superman.When Wolverine fought him it wasn't a sufficient enraged Hulk to make his skin sufficient durable that Adamantium would cut it.Logan is only 800Pounds level of strenght, but he can cut Hulk's skin with adamantium cause it's a virtually unbrekable metal.Superman body is far denser of that of Hulk, and possess a skin-like force field that certanly adamantium slices from a 800pound class strenght cannot cut through.
So tell me now how you still substain Wolverine+Symbiote or normal Wolverine stand a chance.And don't put here Ogun example, because that's crap and we all know it.Logan's reflexes are those of a peak human man, equal to those of Cap but nothing more and nothing less.
Seeing that Logan don't stand a chance you pull out the Logan with symbiote argument, now what would you pull out fanboys?Logan with kryptonite breath?Or kryptonite claws?Cause you know that with his powers he's a danger for superman like a 80years old man on a chair.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 04:52 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

OH MY!!! OH DEAR!!!
I JUST CAN'T BEAR TO WATCH MY WOLVIE BEATEN!!!!

laughing

Oh, and by the way.....The first Marvel Universe Handbook listed
Wolverine as being able to lift over 500 pounds.
Now he can lift 800 pounds.
His other powers have also been increased.

I really wish Marvel didn't cater to fan boys by constantly
increasing Wolverine's powers in proportion to his sales figures.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 05:11 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:
Originally posted by K3VIL
Cannot believe this.
Wolverine catching a lightspeed moving being, Venom stopping Quicksilver.You cannot put those feats here.They are practically crap writing, almost crap as the victory of Wolverine over lobo in MARVEL VS DC.The simbiotes cannot withstand with the heat vision.It's 11,000 degrees F, sufficient to melt steel in seconds.Superman's punches softened by simbiot and adamantium?You gotta be kidding.Superman can punch Wolverine with or without a simbiote so hard that he would die before reaching the outerspace of the Earth.He can move at near lightspeed speeds.Before Logan says something like I'm the best at what i do or some of the Venom's famous lines like I'm gonna eat your brain he will be dead.You fanboys are arguing so hard that a low level character stand a chance against the Man Of Steel.
Venom took apart the Jury?Even Speed-Ball maybe able to do that.They are almost the worst group of vigilantes ever seen in comics.Every time they fight against a metahuman he/she beat the living crap out of them.
Spidey did it.Venom did it.The Thunderbolts did it.Calton Drake/Homo Aracnide did it.And the list continues.
Superman fought against the leader of the Martian Hyperclan who was fulling his body with his own through his shape shifting abilities and Supes free himself from it through reaching the Earth Center where the heat make powerless the Martian.The same would work with a simbiote.
Hulk's strenght and durability are not near those of Superman.When Wolverine fought him it wasn't a sufficient enraged Hulk to make his skin sufficient durable that Adamantium would cut it.Logan is only 800Pounds level of strenght, but he can cut Hulk's skin with adamantium cause it's a virtually unbrekable metal.Superman body is far denser of that of Hulk, and possess a skin-like force field that certanly adamantium slices from a 800pound class strenght cannot cut through.
So tell me now how you still substain Wolverine+Symbiote or normal Wolverine stand a chance.And don't put here Ogun example, because that's crap and we all know it.Logan's reflexes are those of a peak human man, equal to those of Cap but nothing more and nothing less.
Seeing that Logan don't stand a chance you pull out the Logan with symbiote argument, now what would you pull out fanboys?Logan with kryptonite breath?Or kryptonite claws?Cause you know that with his powers he's a danger for superman like a 80years old man on a chair.

Damn straight. wink

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 06:12 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dami wilson

WOLVERINE8888, WHERE DO YOU COME FROM WITH YOUR SPELLING MISTAKES WHICH YOU PUT DOWN DELIBRATELY TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK STUPID! Wolverine is not in Superman's class cus you cant hit what you cant touch and superman can lift over a 200 tons? He grips your friend and flies him out of the Earth into space and abandons him there to suffercate! Even if wolverine's body is sucked back into the Earth, his whole body and skelenton will evaporate at the tremendous heat generated from falling through the strastophere. Which organ actually starts the healing process in this overated comedian mutant anyway? Are you saying the organ wont evaporate from the tremendous heat (over 2000 C)? Please stop bullsh.tn and making arguments. If superman were to grab wolvie and fly him into deep space, how does wolvie breate long enough in space. No AIR? DEAD WOLVERINE! END OF STORY!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 10:30 AM
dami wilson is currently offline Click here to Send dami wilson a Private Message Find more posts by dami wilson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dami wilson

Wolverine8888, where do you come from with all these spelling mistakes that you do on purpose to make yourself different! You probably think it's cool but its not and what if superman takes your highly overated friend and flies him out of the Earth into hyper space, like Saturn and leaves him there? How does wolvie survive? Supes much stronger n faster than him and can hold him in a grib lock and zoom him there. Also how can wolvie survive if the organ that supplies the healing power is destroyed? WHICH ORGAN IS THAT? Supes can beat wolvie anyday. Forget comparing who's fought who. Answer that question. if supes flies wolvie to space , how does he survive?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 10:36 AM
dami wilson is currently offline Click here to Send dami wilson a Private Message Find more posts by dami wilson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

Superman. End of story.

I can't even believe there's any question as to who would win this fight. Supes is too fast, too strong, too everything for Wolvie.

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 10:47 AM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

superman's a sissy ***** anything he can't handle he hucks into the sun, and i ALREADY EXPLAINED how a venom upgraded wolverine would be sufficiently able to oppose superman, much less cut him....damn, like I said before crap writing or not,,,,,,,,IT HAPPENED! get over it....damn.....(shakes head)

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 01:08 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Superman flys into the stratosphere. Wolverine is running around below. Superman unleashes a blast of heat vision. Wolvie's a crispy mutant critter.

One of seven billion scenarios to defeat Wolverine.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 01:15 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

quote:
Originally posted by jinzin
superman's a sissy ***** anything he can't handle he hucks into the sun, and i ALREADY EXPLAINED how a venom upgraded wolverine would be sufficiently able to oppose superman, much less cut him....damn, like I said before crap writing or not,,,,,,,,IT HAPPENED! get over it....damn.....(shakes head)

Why the hell is Venom involved in a battle between Superman and Wolverine? What the f**k?

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 02:36 AM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Because everyone here says the cross-over was innacurate... Superman was powered down.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 02:42 AM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dami wilson

wolverine 8888, give up! give up and take a spelling test! Supes was lowered in speed in his fight with spiderman and had only half his powers. He punched Hulk into space once and he'd do much was to wolverine if he chose to. Give up bud and go back to elementary school.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 01:02 PM
dami wilson

soory bud but there is no argument here! Superman once punched the Hulk into space with one punch! What would he do to wolverine? He could decide to fly wolverine into the sun and that's the end of your story. Even to the moon and leave him there! Wolvie no breath baby! He gone. How about Superman flies him into the atlantic sea and pulls him under the water for a whole day! would he heal ? how? he's heart would have died from lack of oxygen! once his heart shuts off for good, he is a goner for sure!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 01:06 PM
Fanboy

Well this is what I saw Superman will beat Wolverine Wolverine can not cut through Supermans skin Wolverine would not even be strong enough to grab Supermans hand like that and just have enough power to hold him and stuff that was the most dumbest picture I have ever seen.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 11:12 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote