KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Vs Wolverine

Who would Win In a street brawl
This poll is closed.
Superman 10 71.43%
wolverine 4 28.57%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Superman Vs Wolverine
Started by: Thee_superman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fanboy

Superman would just shoot his heat vision at Wolverine and melt all his skin and insides and all that stuff on the inside of his skin and Wolverine would be dead.

Old Post May 9th, 2005 10:53 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I dont think Wolverine can heal from that.

Especially if there is nothing left but adamantium.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post May 9th, 2005 10:54 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

lol....but he's wolverine! he'll win cause he's got sharp claws and stuff.....

Old Post May 9th, 2005 10:55 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinzin
lol....but he's wolverine! he'll win cause he's got sharp claws and stuff.....
fanboyembarrasmentf course!!! GO WOLVIE!!! big grin

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post May 10th, 2005 12:45 AM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

I was not fighting. Darnit just because I am asian I start fights racism. Okay so the bottom line Superman has alot of ways of beating Wolverine. Wolverines first motive of attack the obviously jump in a mad rage Superman back hands him sending him across the state or something. Or Superman would do a full instense heat vision blast that would take off all his skin like the Sentinel did in that one comic.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 11:30 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

HOW.......HAS.......THIS.......GONE......ON......THIS......LONG!!!????!!!!!! I mean how!?? Superman wins end of story....period....no questions asked.....

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 11:34 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

You know why this has gone on,it starts with an "f" and ends with a "y"

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:06 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

What's most amusing is the number of people that bump this by asking "How is this still going on?"

It's mostly those people that are keeping this alive, rather than the fanboys.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:15 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RagnaViper
Spoon-based Destruction

Everyone wins.

This sig was brought to you buy CorderaMitchell and Piggle. Blame them.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:18 AM
RagnaViper is currently offline Click here to Send RagnaViper a Private Message Find more posts by RagnaViper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RagnaViper
Spoon-based Destruction

Originally posted by Creshosk
What's most amusing is the number of people that bump this by asking "How is this still going on?"

It's mostly those people that are keeping this alive, rather than the fanboys.

You are right.

This sig was brought to you buy CorderaMitchell and Piggle. Blame them.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:19 AM
RagnaViper is currently offline Click here to Send RagnaViper a Private Message Find more posts by RagnaViper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

I'd be willing to bet that there are more Superman fanboys on this board than Wolverine fanboys.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:22 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Meet Ragnaviper, the allknowing master of debates, but he is a man of few words.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:41 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotham Girl
Gotham Girl

Wolverine wins By healing power and kriptonite Claws

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 09:30 PM
Gotham Girl is currently offline Click here to Send Gotham Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Gotham Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I'm not sure at least superman is powerful enough to be fanboy material.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 09:47 PM
Fanboy

Superman would at full strength could kill Wolverine in one punch.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 05:47 PM
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
I'd be willing to bet that there are more Superman fanboys on this board than Wolverine fanboys.

I think it's more Superman haters than fanboys here. laughing Happy Dance big grin

Made by DW

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 07:05 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

At least supes is powerful enough to be a fanboy of and have a good argument, against almost anything.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 07:32 PM
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

They think Wolverine could win?

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 07:36 PM
Batman Wins is currently offline Click here to Send Batman Wins a Private Message Find more posts by Batman Wins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by wolverine8888
ok u all think super man would kick wolverine ass but ur wrong. Wolverine fought limbo who is just as strong as superman and is a better fighter but super man fast and when thses to fight they tie or superman barly wins. wolverine has beaten limbo the immortal in his first fight with him. ALSo wolverine claws can deffently pentrate super man they can go throu any thing so of course they cna go throu superman. also wolverine is a far beter fighter then super man in fatc he the best super hero fighter there is bye far. super man might be faster stronger but wolverien a way better fighter and his claws can go throu superman. oh and that bull about suber man burning wolverine wont work wolverine bean uked and got up a less then a minut later and he also got his hole body incinacrated and he heal in 30 seconds this all happend in venom the run. oh and yes wolverine has punch sper man and sent him in awall be for so dotn give me that bull he cnat hurt him. it woudl eba greta fight either they would tie or wolverien would tkae it cuz him basicly imortal cuz his power so advanced.

Ah, I found another bump....

I need ointment!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 04:18 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Melnorme

Originally posted by long pig
Ah, I found another bump....

I need ointment!

Where did your sig go?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 04:22 AM
Melnorme is currently offline Click here to Send Melnorme a Private Message Find more posts by Melnorme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote