KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Vs Wolverine

Who would Win In a street brawl
This poll is closed.
Superman 10 71.43%
wolverine 4 28.57%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Superman Vs Wolverine
Started by: Thee_superman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kal-el
kryptonian slag

I'm not sure if I'm a nerd.Touche by the way Rasta.
I was a jock in school, I play every sport going(athletics,boxing,soccer,cycling) but I do have a 'nerdy' side. The comics bring it out of me I think. I can't help but love 'em. Too true bout the labelling.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 08:21 PM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rasta

Not touchy. I'm just posting what I think.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 10:58 PM
Rasta is currently offline Click here to Send Rasta a Private Message Find more posts by Rasta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucidique
Devious Dolly

Wolverine.

Only cause I'm Bias when it comes to Wolverine, Plus he Could Chop Super mans Head off. He may be the Man of Steel, but Wolverine has Animantim (sp).

Rawr

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 02:32 AM
Lucidique is currently offline Click here to Send Lucidique a Private Message Find more posts by Lucidique Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Logan
Critical Bastard

quote:
Originally posted by LeAtHerRFace
Just to be different.. Wolverine would Annihilate Supes. Supes may be stronger, smarter, faster. But Wolverine got the kickass looks, backround story, popularity, additute, enemies, and much more!! stick out tongue

Superman is not significantly smarter than Wolverine, if at all, unless you're talking purely about his ability to take in and process information at a superior speed, which allows him to perform acts while in super-speed. As human beings go, Wolverine's very smart. Don't be fooled.

I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do isn't very nice.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 02:58 AM
Herr Logan is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Logan a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Thee Superman, I would get ****ed up? Your mistaken I told you I would beat the living shit outta you, *****! And I have the muscles to swim there and then kick your ass. You wouldnt last a second using your bony body, or you would sink cuz your a fat piece of shit.

Last edited by LeAtHerRFace on Feb 19th, 2004 at 04:32 AM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 04:30 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Yo, dude lets just stop the dissin. I dont really like to type these stuff.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 04:41 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Depends what you mean by win.
Superman doesn't know as much about fighting as Logan (as he doesn't need to-he just uses his own super powers instead).
Logan knows more about fighting, but superman is just too powerful and fast for him and would probably kick logans ass.
However, No matter how much damage Superman does, it would not kill logan. Logan would never give in, and superman is too humane- he would rather walk away from a beaten logan than cause more damage, even though logan would be able to take the pain and claim that superman ran away.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 07:23 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

Cool

quote:
Originally posted by Rasta
With a post like that, I feel 40. wink

RASTA, buddy:
I meant touche you got me with the above comment.Touche(french term meaning you got me) not touchy .You say what you think bud.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 07:44 PM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

I know I got too carried with supes' heat vision in the hulk poll but it could def burn away all of Logan's body till there would be nothin left to heal.He could even just rip Logans heart out if he just reaches through those adamantium ribs or just lobotomise him with the heat vision again, rendering wolvie braindead.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 07:47 PM
Rasta

Ahhh. Touche, as in Tou-chea. wink My mistake, it's hard to read words like that since they don't sound how they're spelt. I agree, I haven't the time to look for them but I've seen many-a very experienced Superman comic book fans state how high his heat vision can go. Wolverine does have impressive regeneration abilities but nothing compared to the Hulks.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 08:30 PM
Rasta is currently offline Click here to Send Rasta a Private Message Find more posts by Rasta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rasta

quote:
Originally posted by eleveninches
Depends what you mean by win.
Superman doesn't know as much about fighting as Logan (as he doesn't need to-he just uses his own super powers instead).
Logan knows more about fighting, but superman is just too powerful and fast for him and would probably kick logans ass.
However, No matter how much damage Superman does, it would not kill logan. Logan would never give in, and superman is too humane- he would rather walk away from a beaten logan than cause more damage, even though logan would be able to take the pain and claim that superman ran away.

I disagree, Superman has vastr experience when it comes to fighting. Maybe not hand to hand, but that's not the only type.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 08:32 PM
kal-el
kryptonian slag

Exactly.And kungfu wont do nothing if you're that handicapped in strength, speed(and reach)

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 09:04 PM
Herr Logan
Critical Bastard

Superman would win, period. I just said Superman isn't smarter than Wolverine and he isn't a better fighter overall. His powers would take up the slack.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 09:18 PM
Herr Logan is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Logan a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uberreality
I'm confused...

People! Duh! Wolverine would win...Superman may be strong and fast, but he would get worn out before Wolverine....Wolverine has a healing factor...remember? And Adamantium in indestructable!

bunnybunnybunnybunny All these bunnies are hopping hopping hopping all around my head. Their fuzzy little tails are tickling my brain and making me twitch! bunnybunnybunnybunny

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 02:51 AM
uberreality is currently offline Click here to Send uberreality a Private Message Find more posts by uberreality Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Logan
Critical Bastard

Virtually indestructible. By Earth standards. I don't believe that Superman can break adamantium, but it doesn't make Wolverine any more likely to beat him. Wolverine has been knocked unconscious by powerful blows before. Clearly this is Superman's primary defense against Wolverine, and he's quite good at delivering them. Knocking him unconscious means Superman wins, since no real fan here believes that either Superman or Wolverine would kill the other. Yes, yes, Wolverine kills, but he wouldn't do in Superman. That's not how he operates.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 03:51 AM
smokeurbesmoked
SmOkEuRbEsMoKeD

personally i think wolverine has it all...he has high jumping abilities, not to mention if supes did anything catastrophic to him his emense healing powers would take affect and BOOM he's back to full health...as to were supes only looses energy, but his laser vision, bullet dodging, x-raying self might be able to get the job done....but i know this is W A Y the hell out there but i think Wolverine VS Sephiroth might be a fun match....better yet Wolverine VS Freddy Cruger....only Freedy would have to be in the real world and not a dream....or else Freedy would win....but yea thats all i have to say

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 03:58 AM
smokeurbesmoked is currently offline Click here to Send smokeurbesmoked a Private Message Find more posts by smokeurbesmoked Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smokeurbesmoked
SmOkEuRbEsMoKeD

also i think a Grand match between the Hulk and Wolverine would be very very good

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 04:01 AM
smokeurbesmoked is currently offline Click here to Send smokeurbesmoked a Private Message Find more posts by smokeurbesmoked Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Logan
Critical Bastard

Wolverine doesn't have any special jumping abilities, he's just very strong and agile. His healing factor doesn't work nearly as fast as you seem to think it does. Superman could win a wrestling match, boxing match, arm-wrestling contest, martial arts contest (only because he's faster, not more skilled)... whatever you would plausibly see these two engage in. Supes won't kill, and Wolverine has no reason to kill Superman, so what constitutes as winning, anyway? Wolverine would get back up, but Superman could put him out again if he wanted to. This would be a very pointless battle. Wolverine, awesome though he is, is not in Superman's power class, and he doesn't have anything that would insure a victory.
Why would Wolverine fight Sephiroth? Isn't he some big, bad magic-wielding psychopath from Final Fantasy? If Wolverine had to fight him, he'd need help, as he always does when fighting magical foes.
In a fight between Wolverine and Freddie, Wolverine would win, no matter what. His will is much stronger than Freddie, no matter how hateful the charbroiled little psycho is. In dreams, that's all that matters. In real life, Krueger is not in Wolverine's class.
The Hulk and Wolverine have been fighting since Wolverine's very first appearance in Hulk #180. What constitutes a "Grand match"?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 04:20 AM
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Power isnt EVERYTHING!!! Wolverine would win. Hands Down.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 05:26 AM
Rasta

God. You sound like such a retard saying that. Mind giving reasons as to why you think Wolverine would win? I'll gurantee you they're nothing compared to why Superman would win.

As the posters at the start of this thread said, this fight isn't even worth arguing over. Superman would thrash Wolverine.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 04:46 PM