KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Predict, what will happen next?

Will Spider-Man's Sequal break the box office?
This poll is closed.
Yes! No Doubt. 2 50.00%
Moderate. It will be good, but won't break it. 1 25.00%
No! It will suck. 0 0%
Don't know yet. 1 25.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Predict, what will happen next?
Started by: ancietwisdom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ancietwisdom

Question Predict, what will happen next?

I think Spider-Man will fight Green Goblin's Son (don't know name ).
Or someone who looks like him.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 08:13 PM
ancietwisdom is currently offline Click here to Send ancietwisdom a Private Message Find more posts by ancietwisdom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Logan
Critical Bastard

Harry Osborn is going to hire, convince or encourage Doctor Octopus to go away Spider-Man. That's pretty clear from the preview. Also, MJ willget engaged to John Jameson, son of Jolly Jonah. That'll make Peter real cheerful.

I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do isn't very nice.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 08:42 PM
Herr Logan is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Logan a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godfather
Godfather

is that offical logan or just an hunch, there loads flyin around about what will happen, hard to pick out any truths.

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 12:15 AM
godfather is currently offline Click here to Send godfather a Private Message Find more posts by godfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Logan
Critical Bastard

I heard that a new trailer will be released that pretty much lays all that stuff out. So much for keeping secrets. If you saw the first trailer, you already saw MJ walking arm in arm with John Jameson. Also, Doc Ock laying an unconscious Spider-Man down where Harry Osborn can get to him with a dagger. In the new trailer, I think MJ says she's getting engaged.

I don't know how this will play out, but a long time ago it was said that "you will see a Jameson in a Spider-Man costume." Now that I know that John Jameson (who would fit the costume a little better than his dad) is in the movie, I'm betting that it's him. Probably to discredit Spider-Man or something. I just hope Jonah Jameson gets a good amount of screen time and lines. J.K. Simmons is the man.

I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do isn't very nice.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 12:40 AM
Herr Logan is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Logan a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godfather
Godfather

cool, well if John Jameson as a big part in this one it would fit in with the thrid one if they want to do a venom story line, with it coming back out of space with john, just like in the cartoon.

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 02:17 AM
godfather is currently offline Click here to Send godfather a Private Message Find more posts by godfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

quote:
Originally posted by Herr Logan
Harry Osborn is going to hire, convince or encourage Doctor Octopus to go away Spider-Man. That's pretty clear from the preview. Also, MJ willget engaged to John Jameson, son of Jolly Jonah. That'll make Peter real cheerful.

Yeah, that's what I think too.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 03:24 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

It would be cool to see Venom, the only problem is that I have read that the Lizard makes an appearance at the end of the movie. The dude that is playing Curt Conners has a pretty big part in the sequal.
As cool as I think this movie will be, it won't break the first one's record. Sequals never do as well as the original . . . of course that doesn't mean that I won't see it like 10 times.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 04:25 AM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Probably.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 04:30 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason420
My dad is younger than me

it will break it spider-man 2 is gonna be way better than the 1st

I was born 8 and 1/2 months premature

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 12:58 AM
Jason420 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason420 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote