KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Skiing vs Snowboarding

Skiing vs Snowboarding
Started by: Darth Revan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Revan
-

Skiing is just as "thrilling" as snowboarding when you get good enough to go really really really fast without feeling like you're gonna kill yourself cool

Snowboarding is cool but what really irritates me is when some guy who thinks he's all cool cos he snowboards but actually has no idea what he's doing just goes straight down the hill at like 30 mph and damn near takes you out because he's going so fast he can't turn
That happened to me a couple weeks ago I was going pretty fast and I was about 4 feet away from this built-up embankment of snow then some idiot comes up behind me going waay too freakin fast and goes between me and the bank thing he damn near took me out
So as long as snowboarders don't do that snowboarding is cool

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 04:58 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rusky
Waiting for da snow

I actually love going really fast with my board...
And, usually, I manage to avoid the skiers that manage to get in front of me big grin

Have fun||

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 05:59 PM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Like I said, I don't mind good snowboarders, it's the guys who think they're all "cool" but have no idea what they're doing who get on my nerves yes And the ones who fall down every five seconds, they're arguably even worse

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 01:46 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rusky
Waiting for da snow

Well...everybody needs some time to learn new things..

Have fun||

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 08:38 PM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Yeah, but in the meantime, they should stick to the bunny slope roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

That's what the beginning skiiers do

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 01:06 AM
rusky
Waiting for da snow

It might sound weird, but when I was learning on the bunny slope, I kept knocking people over, and they kept shouting shit at me, so I just left..

Have fun||

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 06:24 PM