KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Superbowl 2005?

Superbowl 2005?
Started by: Thee_superman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Thee_superman
Kel-El

Superbowl 2005?

Who do you think will make it to the Superbowl next year?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 06:42 AM
Thee_superman is currently offline Click here to Send Thee_superman a Private Message Find more posts by Thee_superman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

its too early to tell.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 03:37 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Wait till the season starts later this year, and then maybe we can answer your question.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 04:53 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boxofdeath
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Lower Uptonville Ding-A-Lings and the Capital City You Need to Shut the Hell Ups

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 06:43 PM
boxofdeath is currently offline Click here to Send boxofdeath a Private Message Find more posts by boxofdeath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cgtuna21
LOTRfreak

Colts will no doub about that

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 09:34 PM
cgtuna21 is currently offline Click here to Send cgtuna21 a Private Message Find more posts by cgtuna21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Too early for predictions.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 09:58 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SAtown_punk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indianapolis just might make it. It is too early to tell, especially since the draft is coming up. But we can still make predictions. I wanna see the Cowboys in it within the next 2 years, but I dunno if it will happen.

"Most governments are usually, and all governments are sometimes, inexpedient."
-Henry David Thoreau

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 07:03 PM
SAtown_punk is currently offline Click here to Send SAtown_punk a Private Message Find more posts by SAtown_punk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Whoever anyone guesses at this point will be dead wrong.

Who, back in Feb. 2003 thought Carolina would square off against the Patsies the following year?
Or the Sucs against the Faiders in Feb. 2002?
Or the Patsies against the Lams in Feb. 2001?
Or the Rats against the Giants in Feb. 2000?
....and so on

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 07:12 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blissbo
Senior Geek

Pats all the way. They get Colvin back, they're drafting a good running back and that fills their only holes. How can you beat a team that has no weaknesses other than punting? You can't. They'll win at least 13 games next year and sweep through the playoffs. Probably play the Rams or Philly if they get Terrell Owens and draft some good defensive players.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 08:02 PM
Blissbo is currently offline Click here to Send Blissbo a Private Message Find more posts by Blissbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clemtigers610

Jets rock vs. Cowboys... A little homerism for the Jets. I think the Cowboys will be amazing in Parcell's second season. They'll get a RB.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 02:15 AM
clemtigers610 is currently offline Click here to Send clemtigers610 a Private Message Find more posts by clemtigers610 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blissbo
Senior Geek

Cowboys need a quarterback that can throw the ball more than 20 yards and can handle pressure. Their defense is great but the O is hurting. As for the Jets, they have to deal with three teams that are bettter than them in the same division (Miami, the Pats and Buffalo) so they have no chance to even make the playoffs.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 05:07 PM
Blissbo is currently offline Click here to Send Blissbo a Private Message Find more posts by Blissbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SAtown_punk
Restricted

Account Restricted

If the Cowboys had a fairly good Offensive Line, Quincy wouldn't be that bad. But they're going to sign a quarterback, a veteran. So I think Dallas is definitely a contender next year, and they may take it all the year after that.

Who would have guessed New England and Carolina? I picked N.E. and Philly, which is what it should have been. But the game was great nonetheless.

-Henry David Thoreau

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 06:27 PM
SAtown_punk is currently offline Click here to Send SAtown_punk a Private Message Find more posts by SAtown_punk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blissbo
Senior Geek

Quincy is too indecisive and his arm isn't really NFL quality. He is more of a rollout, dump off and let the receiver do the work, QB. I heard there is a Joey Galloway for Keyshawn Johnson trade in the works. That might benefit both teams. Brad Johnson actually has the arm to get the ball deep to Galloway, while Keyshawn is a better route runner and can get open more often than Galloway on shorter routes which will help Quincy. They really need to draft a running back first round. Jones from Virgnia Tech would be a good fit. In terms of getting a veteran, I think they should pick up a Steve Beurlien or Chris Chandler to run the offense this year and draft a QB next year.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 07:34 PM
SAtown_punk
Restricted

Account Restricted

No...Parcells wants a quarterback now. It's not too difficult to get a decent running back. But they will probably draft a RB and sign a veteran QB.

-Henry David Thoreau

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:01 AM
Krabs55

I hope the titians too and i hope the cowboys dont !

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 03:18 PM
Krabs55 is currently offline Click here to Send Krabs55 a Private Message Find more posts by Krabs55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

houston texans lol

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 03:39 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SAtown_punk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dallas is thinking of signing Brian Griese from Miami. He will drastically help them, especially if we can get Keshawn Johnson. I'm not a huge fan of his, but we need different receivers who can mix it up a bit.

-Henry David Thoreau

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 07:29 AM
spike94wl

Ithink it will be the Packers and the Colts. The Packers have a great offense and with the addition of Ahmad Carrol, their secondary should be pretty good at stopping the pass and the run. The Colts have a good quarterback but they lack speed in their running back. I think the Pack will come out on top.

Old Post May 20th, 2004 08:20 PM
spike94wl is currently offline Click here to Send spike94wl a Private Message Find more posts by spike94wl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

PACKERS all the wayrock

Old Post May 21st, 2004 10:33 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

Colt vs. Eagles. The Eagles have been to the NFC championship the last 3 years, but this year they'll get to the superbowl cuz they got Terrel Owens.

Old Post May 26th, 2004 01:57 PM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote