KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Jack Sparrow Dread locks?

Jack Sparrow Dread locks?
Started by: NtOnKsSuX17

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (51): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
«§hõnknêss»

Good I wont Happy now *uncovers eyes*

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 05:56 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

*sneaks up behind APG*
rrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
ha ha scared ye

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 07:07 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

No acctuly U didnt I could smell that disgusting stench a mile away LOL *runs off b4 JDG can kick her*

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 07:12 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

who said i was gonna kick u???
well who ever it was is in trouble!!!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 08:52 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

johnny d has a nice assbig grin hahabig grin
have you a party?
coolbig grin i like a party.
but i'm nor maried for invertasiopn....confused

love JOHNNY D KICKS A$$ love

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 07:44 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

HUH Why you looking at her ass Thats just wrong but you can join the party if ya want LOL

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 01:43 AM
H.I.M
HER INFERNAL MAJESTY

quote:
Originally posted by ArrghPirateGirl
It was actually a wig and it come off in one sceane. I think its in the blooper real

yeah, it's in the blooper reel.

Again the burden of losing rests upon my shoulders, And it’s weight seems unbearable. Your tomb is where your heart is, I should have told him, But within me hid a secret so terrible. To cry is to know that you’re alive, and my river of tears won’t run dry. I never wanted to fool you, no, but a cold heart is a dead heart, And it feels like I’ve been buried alive by love

don’t know if I will, but until I can find me, a girl who would stay and won’t play games behind me, I’ll be what I am, Solitary Man.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 08:44 AM
H.I.M is currently offline Click here to Send H.I.M a Private Message Find more posts by H.I.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

johnny depp has a nice ass...

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 09:29 AM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joscail
HiSecurity Mental Patient

yes, he does

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 10:24 AM
Joscail is currently offline Click here to Send Joscail a Private Message Find more posts by Joscail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enya

my friend had a fancy dress party and she went as jack sparrow and we were making her wig it was soooo good. she had a red cloth wrapped around with back hair ir string stuff hagging from it with beafds and platts etc we even made a beard

hey to all the people on the kmc LOTRs forum

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 12:20 PM
enya is currently offline Click here to Send enya a Private Message Find more posts by enya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joscail

That be tha stuff!!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 01:57 PM
Joscail is currently offline Click here to Send Joscail a Private Message Find more posts by Joscail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

cool...big grin
jack sparrowangel

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 03:28 PM
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

Yea he does have a nice ass. Well actually (by ACCIDENT) i was searcing in Yahoo in Images for Johnny Depp. What was the first thing i see but His Ass. Yea. unfortunatly. I didn't WANT to see hit butt, but i did. And actually my friend was there with me and we just started laughing and laughing. (Just to make it clear he didn't have pants on. Or Underwear either) So that was my experience. And it wasn't a good experience. But yea i like his Dreads. there cool. they make him look really piraty. big grin

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 04:41 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

oh i see that too, on google. i saw him ass too..big grin
ahaa have you a boyfriend??

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 05:09 PM
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

No i don't. i wish i did but i don't!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 07:04 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

How old are you i forgot to ask. I know some of the peoples ages here but i don't know yours!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 07:04 PM
PsychoFreeak

Love he he heeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i found that pic ages ago and i was drooling all the way!!!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 04:15 AM
Joscail

I love the butt pic... i found it a few days ago!!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 06:50 AM
PsychoFreeak

MMMMMMMMMM he has a very very very very very veeeerrrrryyyyyyyy
NICE A$$

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 06:55 AM
«§hõnknêss»

MMMMMMM BUTTOCKS LOL I like dat word buttocks LOL sounds funny

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 07:28 AM