KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Friday the 13th part XI: Jason returns from hell (New and better)

Friday the 13th part XI: Jason returns from hell (New and better)
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ones
Death Eater

[edit post]

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Last edited by BadKitty on Apr 17th, 2004 at 04:01 AM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 08:53 AM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Devan chucked her stuff in the backpack in a hurry.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 04:16 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

SEE YOU PEOPLE ARE DOING THINGS LIKE "OH THE WIND BLEW IN MY HAIR" AND " EWWW DONT GET MY TAN WET" ITS A HORROR MOVIE NOT A ROMANTIC KIDS COMEDY, AND JUST BECAUSE I POST SOMETHING THATS WHAT THE TITLE IMPLYS OR SOMETHING YOU CANT DO BETTER, YOU THROW ME OUT

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 09:15 AM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

YOU ALL MAKE ME CRY

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 06:35 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

"Ready? lets go!" Jenni and Devan reached the edge of the woods. "Theres a good place deep in here where we can stay" said Jenni, but something felt un-easy....she felt if though they were being watched. From the other side of the field stood the machete-weilding maniac ready to kill them, they would be his first victims. Jenni and Devan didn't realise that ey carried on deep into the woods

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 01:25 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

The ONes> keep fighting. fight the power big grin

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 01:33 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

~after reading this before...its kinda weak. i kinda agree with The Ones...it feel like a romantic movie with blood sheds~

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 01:35 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

see hockey horror understands, and why did you edit my posts, i didnt say throw me out, or you all make me cry. [edit]

Last edited by BadKitty on Apr 20th, 2004 at 06:00 AM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 09:32 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

'Well it won't ruin our time," Devan reassured him.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 11:31 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

HELLO!!!1 HOW CAN YOU STAND THERE IDILY CHATTING WHEN YOU HAVE MADE A ROMANTIC STORY AND CUTTING OUT THE BITS THAT LETS IT BE WHAT ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, A HORROR STORY

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 09:04 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

What did I ever do to u?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:05 PM
BadKitty
cockeyed

quote:
Originally posted by The Ones
see hockey horror understands, and why did you edit my posts, i didnt say throw me out, or you all make me cry. [edit]
I seem to edit your post when ever you call someone names.

Last edited by BadKitty on Apr 20th, 2004 at 06:03 AM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 06:00 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

THEY DESERVE IT!!!!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 03:12 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

FOR GOODNESS SAKES CRY ME A RIVER!!
mad
mad
mad
mad
mad
QUIT YOUR WHIGNING AND BE A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 01:38 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Devan packed up and started to load up the tent.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 11:53 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

*Why are we packing up?*

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 01:21 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

To farther into the woods.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 02:51 AM
The Ones
Death Eater

yes now its getting somewhere, you took my advice people

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 02:55 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Jenni and Devan went deeper and deeper into the woods. They were so deep in that Jenni couldn't see anymore. "Hold on Devan I need my torch." Jenni went into her bag and flipped out her torch. She turned it on a few feet up and head of her. She let out a terrified shreak. Her torch had landed on a huge figure wearing the same hockey mask she had seen in the lake. She dropped her torch and it fell on the ground and switch off.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 03:18 AM
The Ones
Death Eater

now its getting interesting

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 08:23 AM