KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » The Sorting Hat/Hogwarts cafe

The Sorting Hat/Hogwarts cafe
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (608): « First ... « 606 607 [608]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2011 07:32 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

What a great friend you are

Old Post Jun 16th, 2011 09:26 PM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah I'm a good boy!!!

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2011 04:49 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

Shall I get you a treat?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2011 02:13 AM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes!!!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2011 05:06 AM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

Here, have an apple

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 10:03 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cuz I'm so speshul?

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 10:58 PM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

No, because it'll keep you busy eating it

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 04:09 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whatever keeps me outta your hair yeah?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 05:10 AM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

Pretty much, yeah

Old Post Jun 25th, 2011 05:39 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Guess it'd be better if I left.......

Old Post Jun 25th, 2011 07:08 PM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

Then it'd be so boring here

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 03:28 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ahahaha, knew it, you bust my nuggets out of love.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 05:33 AM
thechosenone1

1.) What spell would you cast on yourself?
A. Transfiguration

2.) What do you like to do in your spare time?
A. Study with friends

3.) When making a potion, you:
A. Follow the directions exactly

4.)What do you do when you can't remember a spell?

D. Look at your notes

5.) You're walking in the woods when you come across a sleeping troll and wake him, what do u do?

B. Work out your escape

6.) You've lost your wand in the Forbidden Forest and you need it for an exam in the morning, what do u do?

C. Sneak out and try to find it.

7.) What is the best part of being a wizard?
A. Learning as much as you can about being a wizard

8.) It's the day of the big Quidditch match but you've lost you broomstick, what do u do?

B. Retrace your steps in the hope you'll find it.

9.) You hear mad noises form the Great Hall. Your Head tells you to ignore them and go to the common room. What do you do?

B. Head towards the common room, then sneak away and go and have a look at the Great Hall.

10.) What means would you prefer to use to stop an attacker?

D. Cast a Full-Body Bind Charm

11.) Which of these subjects do you like best?

C. Transfiguration

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 02:53 PM
thechosenone1 is currently offline Click here to Send thechosenone1 a Private Message Find more posts by thechosenone1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

Someone will sort you out, um, eventually. I have no idea where our prefects have run off to.

@RJ: Yes, that's exactly it. And bravo on getting restricted

Old Post Aug 8th, 2011 03:41 PM
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Bonjour

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Jul 29th, 2012 04:32 AM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

You said that in the other thread. laaaaazy

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 03:43 AM
Telpy
SKittle Addict

Greetings Harry Potter fans!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 10:21 PM
Telpy is currently offline Click here to Send Telpy a Private Message Find more posts by Telpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Maikahyandowen
You said that in the other thread. laaaaazy

LOL

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Jan 9th, 2013 05:17 AM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

*This place used to be more shiny when I was around*-though Uni as he entered the old deserted coffee place. A lot of dust, uncleaned tables, spider nets and disturbed insects by his presence. He closed his eyes and remembered the noise and how crowded the place used to be , when one had to literary fight to get a chair or a table.
' I need to speak to the manager'- he said loudly and disappeared with a flick

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 07:45 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote