KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Who could take down The Incredible Hulk?

Who could take down The Incredible Hulk?
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wynndar
ThunderCat

its agreed Thor cant take him

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 06:04 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

quote:
Originally posted by Never

The Abomintion has stated, quote: "I cannot defeat The Hulk." Negative.

Maybe not now, but I thought it was beautiful thing when he beat him to within an inch of his life during their first meeting.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 06:05 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

silver surfer, magneto, xavier these three can beat hulk easily
, but there are many characters that can beat him too, nate grey, phoenix, even wolverine has beaten hulk in the past, hulk is one of the strongest, but force is not everything.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 07:12 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

wynnard u realy are stupid some tiems wolverine has beaten hulk a bunch of ****ign times hulk 340 is just one time wolverine kicked hulks ass.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 07:21 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_Fox
Do not underestimate me.

Hell! why don't yall kick the Hulks ass!

I Love all my friends, and you know who you are!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 07:21 PM
Shadow_Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

also wolverine healign factor is deffently the best healing factor bye far it stated legendary. also venom on the run wolverine is ecengrated and get abck up in 30 seconds I liek to see hulk do any thing close to that wynnard

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 08:06 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by tkitna
Maybe not now, but I thought it was beautiful thing when he beat him to within an inch of his life during their first meeting.

"Tales to Astonish." Care to comment on what Hulk did to the Abomination immediately thereafter? wink

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 09:30 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Wolverine8888: I cant believe my intelligence has been questioned by the likes of u....I would never call any encounter between wolverine and the hulk an ass beating...was the hulk dead? was he begging for his life...wolverine might clown and do some really impressive shit...but it doesnt matter cuz he cant hurt the Hulk....anything he does, Hulk heals instantly, and yes the Hulk does have a better healing factor than wolverine....he can reheal limbs and his vital organs....survive and regenerate from a nuclear explosion....wolverine can do none of these...jus grow skin and muscle and other superficial shit...another thing...dont give wolvie any food or water and his healing factor turns off and he dies....Hulks biomass originates from a pocket dimension and theorhetically cant be exhausted...u dont know anything about comics...u should just leave...and never call me stupid again

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 11:45 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

quote:
Originally posted by Never
"Tales to Astonish." Care to comment on what Hulk did to the Abomination immediately thereafter? wink

Yeah, I realize that the Hulk had beaten him so many times afterwards that the Abomination was actually afraid of him, but it still feels good when the top dogs get busted once in awhile.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 11:50 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by tkitna
Yeah, I realize that the Hulk had beaten him so many times afterwards that the Abomination was actually afraid of him, but it still feels good when the top dogs get busted once in awhile.

No no, I meant in the very same issue.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 11:55 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

wolverine been encegrated and got right back up. wolverine has hurt hulk and even afetr oen fight was a tie u see well there walkign away hulk collasped and wolverien carrie him to the massion on his back. so u say wolverine cant hurt him but he can make hulk get so tired he passes out. also wolverine has beaten the hulk many tiems. so what ur sayign waynndar is bs and also liek I ahve stated u must read venom on the run and the newest seriers of uncanny x-men. in un canny x-men they state wolverien can regrow limbs. in venom on the run eh encgrated then he heal then right afetr he get up a nuke lands on him and he back up in less then a minut

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 12:02 AM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

i cant even understand half of what u type....anyway...my point was Wolverine cannot regrow vital organs...if u tear out his heart he dies...if u damage his brain he dies...and he cannot regrow limbs....that is another thing ur making up...Hulk has damaged adamantium more than once...he did it to Ultron (who would simply disintegrate wolverine, adamantium skeleton included) who has an adamantium robot body...Hulk hasnt killed wolverine for one reason: Wolverine is perhaps the most popular character in Marvel...marvel would lose money if they couldnt write about him anymore...so the writers r nice and dont let him get killed by someone who is obviously out of his class like the hulk...If u r jus going to say "Wolverine can beat everyone in the universe" u belong in a DragaonBall Z forum or something.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 12:11 AM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

hulk has never damge wolverine skeleton ever so that bul. umm wolverine ebaten hulk so many times. wolverine heal much faster. I have already told u about the brian thing wolverien stuch his claw in sabertooth haed and ripped out a big piece of brian that was like a long time ago and sabertooth lived. wolverine in venom on the run was encencrated and got right back up then got nail bye anuke and got right back up were is ur dam prove oh that right u don't got any

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 12:18 AM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

wynnard u gto no prove and I got all the dam facts can u back up a thing ur saying

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 12:18 AM
Rasta

He got nailed by a nuke and got back up? What the ****, lol. Are you kidding me?

Besides, he doesn't heal faster than the Hulk.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 12:48 AM
Rasta is currently offline Click here to Send Rasta a Private Message Find more posts by Rasta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

rasta he doese heal faster then the hulk it is clear known wolverine heal the fast's. also read the serios venom on the run wolverine is hit bye a nuke and get right back up

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 03:14 AM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by wolverine8888
rasta he doese heal faster then the hulk it is clear known wolverine heal the fast's. also read the serios venom on the run wolverine is hit bye a nuke and get right back up

Um, no earth-based hero survives a direct hit from a nuke. Hulk included. So WOLVERINE would not. Superman would not. And, in the spirit of exposing you for being the fanboy that you are...

Accelerated Healing

>>>>The Hulk has probably the quickest healing factor than anyone in the Marvel Universe, including Wolverine.<<<<< Wounds that would be deadly to most other heroes takes just a short time for the Hulk to recover. During a battle with Vector, he repelled all of the skin off of the Hulk leaving just exposed flesh and muscle. It took the Hulk minutes to regain the mass and be completely healed. During a battle with Speedfreek, he cut the Hulk's stomach open with adamantium blades. The Hulk had to hold his stomach to prevent his insides from spilling out. Within minutes the wound had healed, but unfortunately the skin had healed around part of the Hulk's fingers. He had to rip his fingers out of his stomach and allow it to heal again.

Hulk surviving re-entry from outer space (which Wolverine can NOT do):

(please log in to view the image)

Doo be doo be doo...

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 05:06 AM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Never....I dont really want to argue with you...ur pretty realistic about shit...however, according to the marvel universe comics from back in the 80's they say the Hulk can survive from a nuclear explosion...also, what is the difference between a gamma bomb and a nuke, isnt a gamma bomb supposed to be stronger, and hasnt the survived a couple of those?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 05:40 AM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Oh and to Wolverine: u proved again that you know just as much about comics as you do about spelling...Wolverine's healing factor is inferior to the Hulk's...he needs food, it is contingent of how much protien he consumes...however Hulk obtains his biomass from a pocket dimension and not only is his healing factor more powerful, he doesnt need food to keep it going....u know how Hulk could kill wolverine, throw him in the desert and he would die jus like anyone else before he made it to civilization....those r facts...all u said were some broken uninterpretable sentences that were not facts...get on my level...

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 05:48 AM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by Wynndar
Never....I dont really want to argue with you...ur pretty realistic about shit...however, according to the marvel universe comics from back in the 80's they say the Hulk can survive from a nuclear explosion...also, what is the difference between a gamma bomb and a nuke, isnt a gamma bomb supposed to be stronger, and hasnt the survived a couple of those?

No need to argue smile

Difficult to gauge the accuracy of the OHOTMU (Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe) because they have stated on many occasions that they are incredibly inaccurate - for example, stating that Cap's shield is made of adamantium in his origin. Kind of a long read, but this is what Kurt Busiek (yes, THAT Busiek) wrote:

The story Kurt Busiek has related in the origin of the common misconception is that editor Mark Gruenwald made a mistake in the 'Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe' and explained the composition of the shield as an "Adamantium/Vibranium" alloy. This was a *mistake* however, and Gruenwald (the editor of the original story) corrected his error accordingly.

Here is an excerpt of Busiek's explanation on the subject:

"It would be very tricky for the shield to have adamantium in it, since adamantium was _new_ in AVENGERS #66."

"Cap's shield has been around since 1941, and when it was introduced, nobody had even heard of vibranium or adamantium. Vibranium wasn't mentioned until 1966, 25 years after the shield was introduced, and adamantium was introduced in 1969. So even if they'd started saying it was adamantium as soon as they'd invented the stuff, that'd still be a long way from "always." However, they didn't do that. The origin of Cap's shield was a mystery until 1985 -- back around the time Roger Stern wrote CAP, there was even a survey taken in the book, asking readers if the shield's origin should ever be revealed. The results of that survey were that it should remain a mystery. Mark Gruenwald being who he was, though, he answered it anyway. However, his first answer turned out to be historically impossible, and he corrected his error very swiftly."

"I keep hearing from people about all the many times it's been stated, but when I invite them to cite sources within the comics themselves, they usually can't. You at least can cite vol. 3 #22...but that's an error -- Mark looked it up in the Handbook, read the incorrect entry and went with it, and his editor didn't catch it. I called him up and told him he'd missed both the Handbook correction and the CAP story that establishes the actual origin of the shield, and his official response was "D'ohh!"

Many more mistakes are contained within; however, if they indeed mentioned that Hulk is capable of withstanding such (and he has done it consistently), I stand corrected.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 05:57 AM