KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Who could take down The Incredible Hulk?

Who could take down The Incredible Hulk?
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Thats a good point...They do say that, however, he has survived gamma bombs and i think they r stronger...being newer technology, a replacement and improvement to nukes...that was the most obvious evidence that made me think he could survive one

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 06:11 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

the hulk has more resistance to injury, is skin is stronger then wolverineīs, but healing factor come on, wolverine healing is faster, just like creed

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 10:22 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beavis46

its inconsistent in the comics,but when really mad hulks healing can be as quick or quicker than than wolverine's.wolverine slashed his throat and it didnt even stop him from talking

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 10:51 AM
beavis46 is currently offline Click here to Send beavis46 a Private Message Find more posts by beavis46 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rasta

You guys are still arguing, even after Never's blatant correction post. God, the fanboys! Unbelieveable.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 01:40 PM
Rasta is currently offline Click here to Send Rasta a Private Message Find more posts by Rasta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

How is this even an argument? Wolverines healing factor is no where near that of Hulks.

But to stay on topic....no one is going to beat the Hulk in a slugfest, that's kinda the reason why they made the incredible Hulk. Granted, historically some characters have proven to defeat Hulk on an occasion or two, but turn it into the NBA playoffs and no one is going to beat him in a best of 7 unless they use powers other than physical strength.

They created Hulk to be that guy who is a brawler for a reason...

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 03:06 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rasta

quote:
How is this even an argument? Wolverines healing factor is no where near that of Hulks.

My thoughts exactly, however, some people just won't give up.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 04:11 PM
Rasta is currently offline Click here to Send Rasta a Private Message Find more posts by Rasta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

i'm not the smartest comic book collector boy....but i know this...

If Rasta and Never agree on something in the Marvel Universe...it's pretty much undoubtably true.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 04:32 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tintedoils

spiderman defeated hulk once when he had his cosmic powers (mcfarlanes last amazing spiderman issue) from my memory hulk take his energy from his surrounding ambient energies, i do think however spawn could make minced meat of the hulk.
in refence to thors hammer, only those worthy are able to pick up thors hammer, superman an captain america have both done so also

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 05:44 PM
tintedoils is currently offline Click here to Send tintedoils a Private Message Find more posts by tintedoils Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

quote:
Originally posted by Rasta
You guys are still arguing, even after Never's blatant correction post. God, the fanboys! Unbelieveable.

God Rasta, are you in love with Never or something? I've read more than one post where you've kissed his ass. Enough already. Let them argue. All of these posts are about people arguing over whos stronger and who can beat up who. It gets old after awhile.

I mean, its OK that Never is considered a god around here with his knowledge of comic books (I had better things to do on a saturday night than study comic characters), but other people have opinions. I got into an argument with Never about the Black Panther and Wolverine awhile back and it resorted into him calling me names and such. Whatever. All I did was point out something that happened in a book that actually happened. Whether it was believable or not, it happened and I got blasted for it.

Before you call people fanboys, quit idolizing a 'real' person that you've never even met. If you want maturity, lead by example.

No matter what is brought up about a certain issue or handbook, its not going to change somebodys mind. If somebody feels that the Hulk can beat up Superman or Wolverine can take Batman,,,,thats how they feel. No matter what is said, their going to feel the same way regardless. Theres so much dwelling into the character that we all miss the obvious sometimes. Personally, i'm not interested in how Jubilees first leg shaving tapped into some power that she could use to destroy Phoenix or other examples like that. People get so uptight about all of this on this board. Now thats the unbelievable part. Comic companys arent going to let their big money makers look bad regardless of who their fighting. Thats what everybody should remember.

Last edited by tkitna on Apr 13th, 2004 at 05:57 PM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 05:49 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tintedoils

hasnt captain america gone through a few sheild? and when did he acyually switch from the old style to the newer round one, was it prior to the discvery of adamantium?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 05:49 PM
tintedoils is currently offline Click here to Send tintedoils a Private Message Find more posts by tintedoils Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rasta

quote:
Originally posted by tkitna
God Rasta, are you in love with Never or something? I've read more than one post where you've kissed his ass. Enough already.

Negative, I've just agreed with him on recent occasions. And I don't need some 15 year old going on 5 wanna-be Eminem saying shit because he does not understand how a ****ing conversation flows. If this is truly that hard to comprehend, I suggest you go amaze someone else with your chulupa skills.

quote:
Let them argue.

Them? I don't even consider wolverine8888 nor his counterparts worthy of an argument, I've seen a better argument put together by a dog begging for scraps.

quote:
All of these posts are about people arguing over whos stronger and who can beat up who. It gets old after awhile.

Just as your complaining does. Happy Dance

quote:
I mean, its OK that Never is considered a god around here with his knowledge of comic books (I had better things to do on a saturday night than study comic characters)

Is this directed at me? I was not here saturday night, and I hardly see how this is relevant, more like an snidey attack aimed at someone.

quote:
but other people have opinions.

Ofcourse, but they do not have to present these opinions in a matter of fact type of way.

quote:
I got into an argument with Never about the Black Panther and Wolverine awhile back and it resorted into him calling me names and such.

Not really like Never, I haven't seen him insult anyone, but granted, again, what is the big ****ing deal.

quote:
Whatever.

Whatever-The****-Ever.

quote:
before you call people fanboys, quit idolizing a 'real' person that you've never even met. If you want maturity, lead by example.

You're obviously in need of a ****ing english lesson my dear, because you have absolutely no idea what that word means. Simply agreeing with someone does not mean you idolize them. And if you had indeed read the posts on this forum more regularly you would realise Wolverine8888 is indeed, a fanboy.

quote:
No matter what is brought up about a certain issue or handbook, its not going to change somebodys mind.

His inaccurate handbook is of no relevance to this arguement. Whether it says 50 tons or 100, Spiderman has been consistent at lifting 10-11 tons, MAX, give or take a few.

quote:
If somebody feels that the Hulk can beat up Superman or Wolverine can take Batman,,,,thats how they feel.

Haha, tinkerbell, and that is exactly the kind of stubborn attitude your comrad Wolverine8888 has shown. Glad we're on the same page.

quote:
Personally, i'm not interested in how Jubilees first leg shaving tapped into some power that she could use to destroy Phoenix or other examples like that. People get so uptight about all of this on this board. Now thats the unbelievable part. Comic companys arent going to let their big money makers look bad regardless of who their fighting. Thats what everybody should remember.

Then why're you here, if you're indeed situating that you aren't interested in debates?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 06:15 PM
Rasta

quote:
If Rasta and Never agree on something in the Marvel Universe...it's pretty much undoubtably true.

Not really, my own comic book knowledge is vague at best, and sketchy in places -- However, Never's opinions are usually pretty solid, backed up with alot of facts, so you can trust his judgement on most things. I've learnt alot here, but some of the stuff wolverine8888 posts is ridiculous.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 06:19 PM
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by tkitna
Comic companys arent going to let their big money makers look bad regardless of who their fighting. Thats what everybody should remember.

truth indeed, i was just saying that: "In addition to great strength, the Hulk's body possesses a high degree of resistance to injury, pain, and disease. The Hulk's skin is capable of withstanding great heat without blistering (up to 3,000° Fahrenheit), great cold without freezing (down to -190° F), and great impacts (he can survive direct hits by field artillery cannon shells). It is possible to injure him: he could not, for example, survive a near-hit with a nuclear warhead. The Hulk's highly efficient physiology renders him immune to all terrestrial disease".

i believe thatīs why hulk can survive many things that wolverine canīt, for example superman can survive things that hulk canīt because of is invulnerability, and not because of a healing factor. And yes hulk has a great healing factor, but so as logan. (iīm sorry if my english is not very good).

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 06:26 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

quote:
Originally posted by Rasta
Negative, I've just agreed with him on recent occasions. And I don't need some 15 year old going on 5 wanna-be Eminem saying shit because he does not understand how a ****ing conversation flows.

I've read plenty of Wolverine8888s post and I agree that he is a bit hard-headed when it comes to saying anything negative about his favorite character and its also near impossible to understand and read his posts, but doesnt this indicate that hes young and probably doesnt know anybetter? Is degrading him, and others, the best method in trying to get him to understand something? It must be from your perspective.

If this is truly that hard to comprehend, I suggest you go amaze someone else with your chulupa skills.

A typlical remark from you. I would be curious as to how old you really are!

Them? I don't even consider wolverine8888 nor his counterparts worthy of an argument, I've seen a better argument put together by a dog begging for scraps.

Read my above posts.

Just as your complaining does. Happy Dance

Again, read my above posts!

Is this directed at me? I was not here saturday night, and I hardly see how this is relevant, more like an snidey attack aimed at someone.

No, you dont seem to have that much knowledge. It was directed more towards Never. I'm still bitter about his unprovoked attack on me.

Ofcourse, but they do not have to present these opinions in a matter of fact type of way.

Why? You do!

Not really like Never, I haven't seen him insult anyone, but granted, again, what is the big ****ing deal.

Read the Caps vs Bats thread!

Whatever-The****-Ever.

Ok??

You're obviously in need of a ****ing english lesson my dear, because you have absolutely no idea what that word means. Simply agreeing with someone does not mean you idolize them. And if you had indeed read the posts on this forum more regularly you would realise Wolverine8888 is indeed, a fanboy.

I've read enough of your posts after a Never reply to come to my own conclusion!

His inaccurate handbook is of no relevance to this arguement. Whether it says 50 tons or 100, Spiderman has been consistent at lifting 10-11 tons, MAX, give or take a few.

I was never taking up for Wolverine8888 and his use of the Marvel handbook in my initial post. Reread it if you want.

Haha, tinkerbell, and that is exactly the kind of stubborn attitude your comrad Wolverine8888 has shown. Glad we're on the same page.

These kind of replies have been addressed earlier!

Then why're you here, if you're indeed situating that you aren't interested in debates?

Debates are fine. I even accept being wrong when I am wrong. I have no problem with that. I do have a problem with people degrading other people just for the mere reason that they can. Everybody should try explaining their sides of the story in a decent manner. Try it sometime. Its not that hard.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 06:53 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

wolverine can beat the hulk simple as that he done it plenty of times also wolverine has survived a nuke(if u dotn belive me read the serios venom on the run) any ways he reason i sound dumb is I got delexia wich means I have a hard time with spelling in fact I am quite smart just righting and spell are msot deffently my worst things

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 07:29 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

why am i consider the fanboy I actauly show realy prove un like some people who show unofficial websights. I ahve stated many comic quote that i see instead of saysign any thing about the quote u attack me

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 07:32 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

I should have called this thread who would you like to take down the Incredible Hulk. After reading page 2 i am convinced that the Hulk is the strongest of all. However i feel that Juggernaut, Thor, and Gladiator can stand beside the Hulk in honor. Thanks guys for clearing up for me just what the Hulk is. Also, i don't feel it is impossible to overpower him. His skin can't be punctured so find some force incredibly strong and mush his insides like squash- all thats left is a bag full of hulk. As of yet there is no one that strong, but hulk would need Juggernauts invulnerability to survive that, and frankly he does not own that.
Allthough i was asking about a fist fight someone with the kind of force who is still not an "Entity" would likely be Gravitation. Allthough i will wager that inorder to take out the Hulk entirly, Gravitation would have to be able to raise his maximum powers to the level of the Hulks and then have enough left over to apply his normal maximum power to kill the Hulk.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Last edited by Wonder Man on Apr 13th, 2004 at 09:40 PM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 09:32 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

quote:
Originally posted by SuperDarryl
Hate to bust your bubble about Thor fighting the Incredible Hulk, but hulk owns! Example of Hulks stength. Thor dropped his hammer one time, and Thors hammer can only be picked up by Thor, reason being Thors hammer is infinitly heavy, but some how The Hulk managed to pick up Thors hammer and throw it back at him! Wow, that in itself demonstrates the strength of the Incredible Hulk! HULK OWNS! laughing

Ummmmmmmmm..........no?

You need a noble soul to pick up Thor's hammer... That's why Cap could do it. Using the momentum to throw it back is a lot different than lifting it.

made by verauko

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 09:36 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

the facts remain
superman
wolverine
spiderman
have all beaten the hulk and can. I still not sure if thor ever beaten the hulk do any of u know

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 10:09 PM
SuperDarryl

The Truth about the Incredible is The Hulk was designed not to go down. Why do you think he has no limits on his strength. This is the kind of guy that you continously beat. People can argue all they want, but The Hulk just keeps on kickin ass, could be Wolverine, Superman, Spiderman whoever, The Hulk bust ass captialized!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 10:31 PM
SuperDarryl is currently offline Click here to Send SuperDarryl a Private Message Find more posts by SuperDarryl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote