KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Who could take down The Incredible Hulk?

Who could take down The Incredible Hulk?
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

then why has hulk only beaten wolverine once and wolverine beaten him at least 6 times. also why has spiderman beaten hulk 2 and why has superman beaten hulk twice. these are facts. so superdarryl I dont get what ur talken about

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 10:34 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by tkitna
God Rasta, are you in love with Never or something? I've read more than one post where you've kissed his ass. Enough already. Let them argue. All of these posts are about people arguing over whos stronger and who can beat up who. >>>>>It gets old after awhile.

So why do you continue to participate? And, for the record, Rasta has never "kissed my ass." We have both agreed and disagreed on many an occasion - and are you implying that he is "kissing my ass" because I disagree with you more often than not?

"Idolizing?" Heh!

quote:
Read the Caps vs Bats thread!

I suggest YOU re-read the thread. I never EVER initiate any ad hominem "debate" unless provoked.

quote:
I'm still bitter about his unprovoked attack on me.

Ah, no WONDER Rasta is all of a sudden "kissing my ass." By the way, please direct me to the thread in which I "attacked" you? I have zero recollection of my being hostile towards you - and if by chance you misinterpret my matter of fact position whilst debating (do you debate to lose? not I) as an "attack," then that is your mistake, not mine.

By the way, Wolvie, I challenge you to show us EACH comic book in which Wolverine "beat" the Hulk. Show us EACH comic book in which Spiderman has beaten Hulk. Superman beating Hulk was a FAN VOTE.

Last edited by Never on Apr 13th, 2004 at 10:43 PM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 10:40 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

edit: quoted myself on accident.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 10:40 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

first off hwo the hell am I supose to show u second offhave u ever read there fights. look in hulk ultimate upgraded guide if u want it says in there both spiderman have defeated the hulk more then once. also hulk issue 340 wolverine kicks hulks ass

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 10:54 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by wolverine8888
also hulk issue 340 wolverine kicks hulks ass

Wrong. Wolverine skewered Hulk through the chest and walked away. Hulk also thunderclapped Wolverine and slammed him on his ass. Hulk then got up and said "Now...let's...try that...again."

Next?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 11:17 PM
tkitna

quote:
Originally posted by Never
Ah no WONDER Rasta is all of a sudden "kissing my ass." By the way, please direct me to the thread in which I "attacked" you? I have zero recollection of my being hostile towards you - and if by chance you misinterpret my matter of fact position whilst debating (do you debate to lose? not I) as an "attack," then that is your mistake, not mine.

Here are two of your responses towards me in the Caps vs. Bats thread-

quote:

LoL @ Wolverine killing Black Panther. Goodness, site is being overrun by fanboys? How the hell would AIM be able to appropriate enough VIBRANIUM which breaks down metal alloys considering it exists solely on WAKANDA (the kind that HE uses)? Duh, idiot savant? Ever considered keeping your mouth shut until you actually encounter a subject that you are knowledgeable of? Guess I will hear another peep on this forum in oh, 2008?

Whoops, forget about my inconquerable aversion to dumbasses.

quote:
LoL @ "I don't know T'Challa's full history" but I'm going to tell YOU about the new *Wakandan Vibranium composite that his talons are dipped in. LoL even more at relying solely on antiquated website information!

Thank God stupidity breeds antibodies.

*Pay attention.

Maybe its me, but I would consider these attacks. I responded to them but never did hear back. And to think that I actually at one point thought you were an alright person. What a mistake that was.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 11:33 PM
tkitna is online now! Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

getting slammed and getting ur back ripped out what the hell seem worse. who was the one on the ground again the right hulk was. also what about the fight when at the end wolverine and hulk stop fighting they go to walk away and hulk passes otu and wolverine draggs him to the masion. cant rember the issue numebr cuz I can never buy them soem of wolverine vs hulk go for like 50 bucks

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 12:05 AM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

msot all fo hulk and wolverien fights are broken up u cant say that not true but if u watch teh comic wolverine the one who normaly takes no hits at all and is nailing the crapp out of hulk. also might I say hulk own guide says wolverine and spider man have beatn him more then one

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 12:17 AM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by tkitna
Maybe its me, but I would consider these attacks. I responded to them but never did hear back. And to think that I actually at one point thought you were an alright person. What a mistake that was.

Mistake indeed, considering both of those were in response to - and directed towards - TheBatman, or whatever that idiot savant's moniker was.

Knew I did not recall directing anything vitriolic or abrasive towards you...because I never did. Should I accept your apology in advance for attacking ME for no reason?

Did not participate for awhile as I had some personal business to attend to.

quote:
who was the one on the ground again the right hulk was.

If you get slammed on your ass, does that not mean...your ass is on the ground?

quote:
comic wolverine the one who normaly takes no hits at all and is nailing the crapp out of hulk.

Normally takes no hits at all. Remember Omega Red beating his ass? Remember Archangel beating his ass? Remember Sabretooth slicing and dicing him? Elektra? MARROW putting a bone through his throat? Remember Lady Deathstrike beating his ass? He normally takes no hits at all?

LoL, I said before that I see no further use in responding to your posts because you REALLY are clueless. Do not know why I did not adhere to my promise.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 12:23 AM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

i said from hulk not from other people. marrow cheap shooted him sabertooth is just liek him almost. omega red piosen him. archangle was tide to wolverine adn wolverine had no healign factor already was dieing from pionsen also he had already bleedign to death and he was just tryign to take off his wings nto kill him.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 12:26 AM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh and lady death strike deffently ahs never beaten him

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 12:28 AM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

come on never show prove of what ur sayign cuz I have all of those comic fights u just mention. I cna quote them cna u quote any thing ur sayign do u even ahve any prove

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 12:33 AM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

ps never I blocked u

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 12:44 AM
tkitna

quote:
Mistake indeed, considering both of those were in response to - and directed towards - TheBatman, or whatever that idiot savant's moniker was.

Knew I did not recall directing anything vitriolic or abrasive towards you...because I never did. Should I accept your apology in advance for attacking ME for no reason?

I reread the thread again and it sure does seem like those comments were meant for me. If they werent, lets move on.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 03:03 AM
tkitna is online now! Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

quote:
Wrong. Wolverine skewered Hulk through the chest and walked away. Hulk also thunderclapped Wolverine and slammed him on his ass. Hulk then got up and said "Now...let's...try that...again."

Next?

Yep....that doesnt qualify as kicking Julk's ass, not by a long shot....Hulk could keep going for days

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 05:15 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

*Hulk' ass

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 05:19 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Hulks so strong he doesn't have to win

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 05:34 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

read hulk guide it tell who beaten him in in it and it names wolverine and spiderman and it says thor has tied him. wolverine did mroe then just stab him once he clawed the shit out of him.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 10:37 PM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

cuts r superficial to Hulk...they dont do anything, he heals instantly...

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 11:16 PM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

wolverien ahs beaten hulk just read there dam fights or look at the ****ign guide.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 11:18 PM