KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Calenlondiel's Lord Of The Rings Game "Many Meetings"

Calenlondiel's Lord Of The Rings Game "Many Meetings"
Started by: Twombly

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XornonJay

Dagaron have been here only once, but never in the presence of Elrond. It was indeed an aweing experiance. He nodded his acknowledgment to the men already sitting, and bowed his head to the elves. This was going to be some meeting indeed.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 01:18 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Arwen and Gwen, her sister, bowed to eachother before she came upon Elrond who just nodded with his eyes elsewhere.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 01:25 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tela thought surely they were to sit too. she walked over to an empty chair that was furthest away from the men and sat in.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 01:38 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Dagaron followed Tela's suit, and sat a few chair away from her, but still far away away from the rest of the group. He wants to watch them for a while before any else. He let his hand rest casually on the hilt of his sword. It was habit now, to always be alert and ready for a fight.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 01:55 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tela fingered a hidden dagger. She watched looked straight ahead although her ears were pricked listening to the converstaion being exchange between the men.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 02:16 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Dagaron quietly watched the men and elves, noteing the different conversations, and friendships. He waited quietly to get a answer to the silnet question that was burning on the groups mind. Why are we here?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 03:19 PM
Darth Revan
-

Theomer saw that they both had their hands on their weapons, and he did the same.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 04:04 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

A elf walked p to Tela and attempted to to talk to her while sitting beside her. Tela just listened.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 04:07 PM
XornonJay

Dagaron rested his head on his hand, closing his eyes, and soaking in the atmosphere of Rivendell. It was a beautiful place. To other, he probably appeared to be asleep, but his other hand was carefully placed against a small knife in his belt, and his ears were still tuned in on the different conversations.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 04:17 PM
Darth Revan
-

A man about his age sat down next to Theomer. "Good morning. I am Farathor of Gondor. It's a relief to see at least one other man here, with all the elves around."

"Good morning."

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 04:20 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tela glared at Farathor. She bit back a rettort to his comment.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 07:17 PM
XornonJay

Joined Tela in her glare. He hated the men that dishonored the elves liek that. After all they had doen for the human race.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 08:09 PM
Tela

Tela broke her glare to glance at Daragon. Seeing he felt the same way, she went over and sat beside Farathor. She whispered. "I'm sorry to e rude but you might want to keep comments like that to yourself or rephrase them." with that said, she got up and went back to her original seat.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 08:43 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Gwen stirred uncomfortable when he said that and brought her dagger closer to her grip.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 09:17 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Dagaron smiled. He was slowly begining to like Tela. He watch for the man reaction, but when he just stared at her, dumb founded, it took every ounce of consentration not to laugh.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 09:38 PM
Tela

Tela smirked. She clearly enjoyed that. She hadn't done anything like that in so long, she had forgotten how good it felt.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 09:40 PM
Darth Revan
-

The man gave Tela an angry look. "I don't think she likes you very much," Theomer whispered to him jokingly.

"Typical elf," Farathor hissed. "Think they're somehow better than us. I promise you, I am just as fierce a warrior as any one of the immortals here." Theomer sighed impatiently.

((so what the hell is this meeting about...? Anybody know?))

Last edited by Darth Revan on Apr 10th, 2004 at 10:11 PM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 10:08 PM
Tela

Tela smiled at Theomer. It disappeared quickly though.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 10:10 PM
XornonJay

Dagaron looked over at the man and shook his head. "Its because of these immortals that our race is still in existence." He narrowed his sharp steel blue eyes at the man, showing he was not joking with his next sentence. "And you will show respect to them as long as you are with in ear shot of me. Do I make my self clear young one?"

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 10:34 PM
Tela

Tela stiffled a laugh. She leaned forward but then turned to her left away from the others. She peered into the woods just wanting to walk through them.

(((No, but I wish I did because its getting hostile. Bad, Tela, Bad! wink )))

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 10:39 PM