KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Calenlondiel's Lord Of The Rings Game "Many Meetings"

Calenlondiel's Lord Of The Rings Game "Many Meetings"
Started by: Twombly

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Revan
-

Farathor stood up. "Young one, eh? I am a commander in the Gondorian army, if you must know! I would hold your tongue if I were you, ungrateful wretch!"

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 10:43 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tela stood in between the two and face Farathor. "Well listen. You maybe gondorian commander but I am Anuylen commander. You need to cool off before you start something you wish you hadn't" she cautioned.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 10:47 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Theomer stood up and separated the two. Facing Farathor, he hissed something to his face that DR is too lazy to come up with. The Gondorian sat down resentfully.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 10:50 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

eraing the Anuylen mentioned most of the race of men gasped and his there shocked and horrified faces. Tela smirked. "Thank you." She told Theomer.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 10:56 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Theomer nodded in her direction and sat back down.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 11:12 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Gwen relaxed a bit and got up sitting next to Tela. "It is good of you to stand up for us elves. Did you really know the Anylunens?"

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 11:40 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tela followed suit. She knew faramer would e her rival through this whole thing.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 11:40 PM
XornonJay

Dagaron had not moved out of his seat. Commander or not, the man had no idea what Dagaron could do. The 65 (i changed my age, but was to late to edit my post when i wrote it) year old Dunadain had seen alot of battle, and could not only out smart the young man, but out fight him too. But he would keep his age, and his race to himself. He nodded to Tela, silently thanking her for standing with him. Then turned to Theomer and did the same.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 11:41 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"But excuse me but did you really know the Anylunens?" asked Gwen amazed.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 12:35 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tela looked at Gwen. "I am one of them and yes I did know them." she replied. "Why?"

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 12:43 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"They were very neat people and I met many on other travels from my homeland," said Gwen.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 12:48 AM
Tela

"They're all dead now. I am the last." Tela said cooly. She glanced about.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 12:53 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"that's horribel," said Gwen. "They were the only people who really were the kindest I ever met."

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 12:55 AM
Darth Revan
-

Theomer was listening to their conversation. His mind jumped to the Shire and the Hobbits. He knew he didn't belong there, but he had somehow come to think of it as his home. He longed suddenly to be back there.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 12:58 AM
Tela

Tela arched an eyebrow. "The Anuylen were not kind, Miss. They killed and defended the home. We did nothing that was kind to other races besides get hired to kill a mark." Her harsh words cut through what little hapiness there was.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 12:59 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"They were nice to me at least," said Gwen as she looked at her.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 01:10 AM
Tela

"Maybe you had something they wanted." Tela said. She was definately an instigator and this somewhat amused Elrond. She could get people riled up over nothing.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 01:13 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Nope," said Gwen.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 01:13 AM
Darth Revan
-

Theomer chuckled at the two. "I had an 'encounter' with some Anuylen once. They nearly killed me."

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 01:15 AM
Tela

Tela looked at him and smiled. "And why was that? You must have done something or looked at them wrong perhaps?" she joked.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 01:17 AM