KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Calenlondiel's Lord Of The Rings Game "Many Meetings"

Calenlondiel's Lord Of The Rings Game "Many Meetings"
Started by: Twombly

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Twombly
Calenlondiel

Calen looked over to Tela... Calen then turned to face Arwen... um sure if you would like she smiled

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 06:11 PM
Twombly is currently offline Click here to Send Twombly a Private Message Find more posts by Twombly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

((it can't be after LOTR unless we change the storyline. B/c Elrond left, remember. Its up to everyone else, though, i don't care.))
Dagaron stood from his seat and went the opposite way of the other group. He didn't take a path, just walked through the woods, taking in the scenery. He loved Rivendell, it was so peaceful, the one place he didn't have to worry about an evil being following him.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 06:12 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

((I think before LOTR... Like Ush's game yes ))

Theomer was sitting on his horse's back, letting him wander wherever he liked in the woods.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 06:29 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tela quickened her pace. She stayed a few feet ahead of Arwen and Calen.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 08:11 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Theomer's horse happened to wander onto the path where the three elves were walking. He stopped in front of Arwen and Calen, letting Tela distance herself from them. "Let her be by herself for awhile," he said to the two.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 09:36 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tela was beginning to like Theomer. He would definately be a good ally and a great friend...Tela shook her head. She walked on further.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 10:22 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

"I don't believe we've met," Theomer said to Calen.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 10:28 PM
XornonJay

Slowly, Dagaron looped around in the woods, making a wide half circle, back towards the meeting place, but going slow, so he could enjoy the rest of his walk. He hated meetings like this. In the end, it only brought more strife then there already was, and caused fights.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 11:42 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

((wait... I'm going to change my last post))

Theomer headed off through the woods, letting his horse wander where he liked.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 11:57 PM
Tela

Tela was walking down a path when she ran into Daragon. Getting up she apologized without looking up. She then preceeded with dusting herself off.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 11:58 PM
XornonJay

"No, it was my fault. I should have been paying attention. Sorry to bother you on your walk." He resettled his sword in its sheath. "It's beautiful out here isn't it? Much better then back at that wild house anyway."

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 12:06 AM
Tela

Tela looked up and nodded slightly. "Yes, it is very much so." she said picking up her sword and one of her daggers that had fallen.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 12:18 AM
XornonJay

Dagaron lowered his head and hesitated. "Um, I know this probably isn't the best thing to ask, and you don't have to answer, but what exactly happened to your race? There is alot of speculation, but no solid truths I think. I was always interested in your race, so I was just curious. Like I said, you don't have to answer."

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 12:43 AM
Tela

"Tis a long story that deserves a table and some wine." she said the laughed. "Trust me it wouldn't be very to listen to me rambling on about my history."

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 12:52 AM
XornonJay

"Well, if you were to ever have time, I would love to hear about it. I've always wondered about one of the few races that is more unknown then my own." He nodded his head. "But I'll leave now if you like. Excuse me again for interupting your walk." He bowed his head.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 01:14 AM
Tela

"You have no reason to apologize." she said. "I wonder how the meeting fairs?" Tela said laughing. "a few graves drug?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 01:21 AM
XornonJay

Dagaron chuckled. "Wouldn't suprise me in the least. There are far to many ego's present. What do you think this meeting is about?"

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 01:29 AM
Tela

"I can only guess, but I prefer not to make speculations. They are to brittle and treacherous." Tela said narrowing her eyes in a thoughful and solem way before letting out a bark of laughter.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 01:35 AM
XornonJay

"Yeah, assumetions are only bad news." Dagaron chuckled. "My mentor always said, 'Assumeing only does one thing makes an ASS out of U and ME.'" Dagarons face went to a sad smile, thinking of his old master.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 01:38 AM
Tela

Tela saw his sad expression. "Forgive me. I did not mean to bring sad memories upon you." she said her smile gone probably for the rest of the journey.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 01:41 AM