KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Someone has the adress to Potc2- ppl??

Someone has the adress to Potc2- ppl??
Started by: ann_sophie89

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ann_sophie89

Question Someone has the adress to Potc2- ppl??

smile Alrighty, matieswink someone here who got the adress to Potc2 so I can send in something? pleasure if ye do...smile pirate pirate pirate yo ho, mate

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 06:04 PM
ann_sophie89 is currently offline Click here to Send ann_sophie89 a Private Message Find more posts by ann_sophie89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

oh i have the address.
a lot of people do.

love JOHNNY D KICKS A$$ love

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 06:11 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

I have it too thanks to you SimoneDepp... And thank you... again! big grin

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 01:04 AM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

I dont Hmmm but I have OB and JD's

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 07:45 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

ah you're welcome.
must i send it to you?

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 02:38 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

If you want!!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 03:14 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

hats youre email address?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 07:48 PM
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

i don't have OB's address and i don't want it but i have Johnny's. big grin and i'm happy. i have a letter written but i haven't sent it yet.

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 08:26 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Ive sent you my email adress already and i didnt OB's I just found it in a mag so i had 2 give it 2 my friend

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 01:46 AM
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

huh? i'm soo stupid...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 10:12 AM
The_Red_Dagon
Lover of Smart Guys

I can give you everyone's address...
You just need to go to potcfandom.com

That's me!! eek!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 11:45 AM
The_Red_Dagon is currently offline Click here to Send The_Red_Dagon a Private Message Find more posts by The_Red_Dagon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Oh cool

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 11:49 AM
The_Red_Dagon
Lover of Smart Guys

Yeah, I was lookin around and that website has everything don'tcha know...
pics, jokes, pics from the award ceremonies etc...

That's me!! eek!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 11:51 AM
The_Red_Dagon is currently offline Click here to Send The_Red_Dagon a Private Message Find more posts by The_Red_Dagon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Cool Ill have to tell my friend she loves all that stuff

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 11:54 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Just getting into it now

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 11:56 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

There are ALOT of these...please check auditions for the answer...sorry!

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 03:40 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote