KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Funniest actors..

who is the funniest out of these actors?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Eddie Murphy 10 41.67%
Will Smith 2 8.33%
Jackie Chan 3 12.50%
Johnny Depp 5 20.83%
Chris Tucker 4 16.67%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Funniest actors..
Started by: LeAtHerRFace

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Disturbed Angel
~.:Fae:.~

What's wrong with him?!mad

Do you believe in faeries?

I do.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 02:02 AM
Disturbed Angel is currently offline Find more posts by Disturbed Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrazilianChk

Matt Leblanc is really funny in friends.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 06:41 PM
BrazilianChk is currently offline Click here to Send BrazilianChk a Private Message Find more posts by BrazilianChk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disturbed Angel
~.:Fae:.~

yes

Do you believe in faeries?

I do.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 08:58 PM
Disturbed Angel is currently offline Find more posts by Disturbed Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

Matthew Perry is better. Sorry!

Kate xx

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 07:22 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

funniest actor dave chapelle hands down

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 08:40 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jnr hiphop
Some Guy

the funniest actor

who do you guys think is the funniest out of these actors?
man! it's a hard decision.. johnny depp has got all the smart sayings and all that... and eddie murphy has got a funny attitude... i dunno.. i'd have to say johnny.. is the funniest out of them..

Last edited by jnr hiphop on Jan 26th, 2005 at 07:34 AM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 07:31 AM
jnr hiphop is currently offline Click here to Send jnr hiphop a Private Message Find more posts by jnr hiphop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I say John Candy and Jim Carey.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 12:36 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

jm is right, where the f*ck is john candy? steve martin? bill murray?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 12:40 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Libertine
Albion on sail to arcadia

The whole option is a pile of shit.

Muse, The Libertines, the beatles and Green Day are the greatest bands in the world

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 12:42 PM
Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

so eloquent yet so true...stick out tongue

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 12:57 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycix
.Death._Figure.09

agree... where's Jim Carrey?

"The board is set... the pieces are moving..."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 01:10 PM
psycix is currently offline Click here to Send psycix a Private Message Find more posts by psycix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Peter Sellers!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 01:21 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Johnny Depp?

I say Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 10:36 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

you didnt really have any good funny actors there on your pollno

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 10:57 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texas-killah
''ARSENAL I LOVE YOU''

where's jim carrey???????????? He's the best!

"We love you Freddie,Because you've got red hair,
We love you Freddie,Because you're everywhere,
We love you Freddie,'Cos you're Arsenal through and through."

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 04:16 PM
texas-killah is currently offline Find more posts by texas-killah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpiderMinn

Bill Murray, Chevy Chase, Dan Akroyd and anyone on the SNL crew are hilarious, but maybe some of my favorites are from the Carol Burnett Show. And the best to me is Tim Conway. When an actor has the rest of a hilariious cast of comedians in stiches constantly, well, that is truly a GREAT comedian. Highly recommend seeing Tim Conway in action.l

Old Post Nov 10th, 2011 11:25 PM
SpiderMinn is currently offline Click here to Send SpiderMinn a Private Message Find more posts by SpiderMinn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Punker69
Jim Carrey!!!

Jim Carrey is one of my favorite
The Marx Bros
Bob Hope
Jack Black
Eddie Murphy
Jack Lemon
Laurie and Hardy(the march of the Wooden Solders)

AND for some reason I can't think of anyone else. sad

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2011 03:18 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

I love Robin Williams. Wherever he goes, he's always funny - he's the epitome of a stand-up, because he does it wherever he goes, wherever he's being interviewed. A lot of people on the poll list are very funny - but it's mostly due to a hilarious script, in my opinion. Will Smith is funny, he's got that whole "oh shit i'm about to die I might as well make a joke," when he was paired up with Jeff Goldblum for "Independence Day," they were both hilarious.

George Carlin deserves mention, he had a few roles [such as Cardinal Glick in "Dogma"], and he was also one of those people whose thoughts just ran along his funny bone. "Seven Words You Can't Say On Television," is obviously five star material, and his most recent [i think] show had stuff about airplanes that was hilarious.

Stand-ups are the funniest people; they can bring it out anywhere.This would include the SNL folks, a loot of times they just have to bring it out of nowhere. David Spade, Dan Akroyd, John Belushi, Norm MacDonald, Dana Carvey, Gilda Radner, Molly Shannon, Tina Fey, Amy Poehler.... too many stars to name.
Then there are funny people who can play funny really well, and it's unknown whether it's them or the script or a combination of both.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Last edited by siriuswriter on Nov 12th, 2011 at 04:15 PM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2011 04:13 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bullmonkéy

Smile

#1 Jim Carrey
#2 Adam Sandler
#3 Mike Meyers

Old Post Apr 25th, 2012 01:34 AM
Bullmonkéy is currently offline Click here to Send Bullmonkéy a Private Message Find more posts by Bullmonkéy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rosemarie0

According to me, The funniest actor is

"Johnny Depp" ...

Old Post May 8th, 2012 06:01 PM
rosemarie0 is currently offline Click here to Send rosemarie0 a Private Message Find more posts by rosemarie0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote