KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » NBA Championship

who will be the nba champion
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Pacers 2 12.50%
Timberwolves 3 18.75%
Nets 1 6.25%
Kings 0 0%
Lakers 6 37.50%
Pistons 3 18.75%
Spurs 1 6.25%
Heat 0 0%
Nuggest 0 0%
Other 0 0%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

NBA Championship
Started by: justinday15

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
justinday15
Jay

NBA Championship

Who will win the nba championship?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 08:16 PM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

I think the Kings and the Pacers are going to be in the finals and the Pacers are gonna win.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 08:19 PM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I'm not sure if it will happen but I want still want to see the T-Wolves win.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 09:09 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

whoever goes in the finals, i'm pretty confident that the west is gonna take the championship...

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 10:04 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jeff_Atello

Dude, I already made this thread. Anyway, it's going to be San Antonio. Repeat city.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 10:25 PM
Jeff_Atello is currently offline Click here to Send Jeff_Atello a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff_Atello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jeff_Atello

Well, my poll already closed, so nm.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 06:03 AM
Jeff_Atello is currently offline Click here to Send Jeff_Atello a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff_Atello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Your poll didn't have as good of options either.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 08:24 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Lakers got this one...

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 02:10 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

Well i gotta take the pacers cuz im from indiana and they got the best record in the nba.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 12:26 AM
justinday15
Jay

What will be the best matchup this weekend

Pacers vs. Celtics Wolves vs. Nuggets
Nets vs. Knicks Lakers vs. Rockets
Pistons vs. Bucks Spurs vs. Grizzlies
Heat vs. Hornets Kings vs. Mavs

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 10:38 PM
ElectricBugaloo
LP

The Pacers have no one to match up with the big men in the west; no matter which West team goes through

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 12:00 AM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Yao vs Shaq is always fun to watch
but the best match up is probably Heat vs Hornets.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 02:31 AM
ElectricBugaloo
LP

i think the best matchup is Kings vs Mavs

defense? what defense?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 02:58 AM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Shaq vs. Yao is not going to be the great match up we've seen this whole season. Shaq's game is elevated during the Playoffs and he'll prove to be the more dominant big man.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 01:03 AM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jeff_Atello

Maybe. But that doesn't matter. If they get past Houston, they have to play San Antonio, and there's no way they're getting past the Spurs.

he best match-up will be Miami V. New Orleans. That's the only upset we're gonna see, with maybe the exception of Denver over Minnesota(but I doubt it.)

The NBA finals will be...........Detroit V. San Antonio, with San Antonio taking it in 5.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 05:26 PM
boxofdeath2.0

quote:
Originally posted by Jeff_Atello
the best match-up will be Miami V. New Orleans. That's the only upset we're gonna see

Whats good about this matchup? They are just a couple of spare Eastern Conference teams. Granted, the game tonite had some drama, but who really cares?

Dallas vs. Sacto is THE first-round matchup. 2 very evenly matched teams who both can shoot lights out on any given night. This is gonna be a series right here. Dallas in 6....

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 07:33 AM
boxofdeath2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send boxofdeath2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by boxofdeath2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Its not that its the most cared about series, but Miami and New Orleans are the most equivelant teams making them the best match-up. Nobody cares about them but they will be exciting games because of how equal they are.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 07:58 AM
Jeff_Atello

Miami is playing really well. I don't think New Orleans can bring it back.

Dallas V. Sacramento is annoying because I hate Mark Cuban. I'd rather watch New Jersey V. New York.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 06:39 PM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

How can you hate Cuban? He is the best owner in my opinion. He is a true fan of the game unlike most of the owners that get the teams just because they can. Cuban sits in the crowd like the fans and expresses his opinions like the fans. Plus he treats his players great.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 04:45 AM
Jeff_Atello

Yes, but I hate Cuban because he's a whiny llittle *****. Here's what he said when he found out he might have to play the Spurs in the first round....."I hate San Antonio, I hate the fans, the city sucks, the fans suck, the Spurs suck..." etc. That's why I hate Mark Cuban. He whines when he puts together an amazing team, but they still can't find a way to beat the best. Defense, Mark....it's not a bad thing.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 02:05 PM