KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » NBA Championship

who will be the nba champion
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Pacers 2 12.50%
Timberwolves 3 18.75%
Nets 1 6.25%
Kings 0 0%
Lakers 6 37.50%
Pistons 3 18.75%
Spurs 1 6.25%
Heat 0 0%
Nuggest 0 0%
Other 0 0%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

NBA Championship
Started by: justinday15

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

f*ck that. Pacers in 5.

Old Post May 26th, 2004 02:27 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

I hope so. Rasheed Wallace can kiss my ass

Old Post May 26th, 2004 02:31 PM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I don't think this series is going 7, and I don't think the Pacers chances are looking good right now.

Old Post May 26th, 2004 02:35 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

pistons in 6....we gurantee it big grin

Old Post May 26th, 2004 02:38 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

the series is tied 1-1. i dont see how that is "not looking good" Pacers are stealing this game from the Pistons tonight and gaining back home court. the thing im looking forward to most is DEFENSE baby! yea!

Old Post May 26th, 2004 02:55 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

Pacers played their worst game this year monday night, and they still only lost by 5.

Old Post May 26th, 2004 02:58 PM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

they still lost....its not like the pistons played there best either....but 19 blocks whooo.....thats either great defense or the shittest shot selection by a team ever

Old Post May 26th, 2004 03:01 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

The Pacers will at least split the series in Detroit.

Old Post May 26th, 2004 03:02 PM
wuTa

i agree i already made a prediction in another thread about tonights game

Old Post May 26th, 2004 03:12 PM
Linkalicious

the reason i said things are looking good is because the pistons were able to split the series so far. if the pistons can hold it down at their home court...this series is pretty much done.

Old Post May 26th, 2004 03:20 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

How do you lose home court? Is it when the team that has home court loses at least one game at home and both games on the road?

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:42 PM
Linkalicious

well if the series is 1-1 after 2 games.

Then the Other team is going to get 3 out of the last 5 games at home. They'll get the games 3, 4, and 6 all at home. The team that started with home court will only get game 5 &7 at home because they squandered their initial advantage.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:47 PM
justinday15
Jay

What do you mean? The team that has home court advantage in the first place gets games 5 and 7 at home.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:53 PM
Linkalicious

yah, like Minnesota for example.

They had home court advantage at the begining of the series because they had games 1,2, 5, & 7 at home. that's 4 of 7 games.

But they lost game 1. And won game 2. This made it a 5 games series...not a 7 game series.

If it was best of five right now, then the Laker woudl get 3 of the 5 at home.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:57 PM
wuTa

detriot has home court advantage now there up 2-1......if indiana beats detroit tomorrow and ties the series at 2-2 they win back home court coz the series is tied at 2 and there gonna play the next game at home

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:58 PM
justinday15
Jay

so if Detroit wins on Friday, Game 5 will be in Detroit?

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:59 PM
wuTa

no...game 5 is in indy no matter who wins

Old Post May 27th, 2004 03:04 PM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Lets say team blue starts with home court advantage and team red is their opponent.

Game 1 - blue
Game 2 - blue
Game 3 - red
Game 4 - red
Game 5 - blue
Game 6 - red
Game 7 - blue

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:35 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

i get it, thats how i thought it worked, but on tv they were making it sound like Detroit gets games 5 and 7 at home and the pacers get game 6 and thats what confused me.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 09:58 PM
justinday15
Jay

Game 4: Twolves vs. Lakers, whos gonna win? I say Twolves, Garnett is gonna step up 2nite and have an MVP proformance.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 10:48 PM