KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » NBA Championship

who will be the nba champion
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Pacers 2 12.50%
Timberwolves 3 18.75%
Nets 1 6.25%
Kings 0 0%
Lakers 6 37.50%
Pistons 3 18.75%
Spurs 1 6.25%
Heat 0 0%
Nuggest 0 0%
Other 0 0%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

NBA Championship
Started by: justinday15

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wuTa

he better and szcerbiak and sprewell better have at least 25 a piece and there gonna need an unsung hero from the bench or if there lucky sam i am can play the whole game

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:00 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

This is the first game that Sam is going into without the confidence that he'll be able to play. Thats not good.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:15 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

then there gonna need huge play from there bench or maybe LA will have one of those games were they dont seem to want it....thats definetly possible

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:24 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

shit sad

Old Post May 28th, 2004 04:01 AM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

guess not. big grin

come on now guys...Kobe had court...might as well assume that the game was over before it started.

KG did play like an MVP yesterday, unfortunately so did Kobe Bryant. Then you got Malone damn near getting a triple double, and Shaq with 19 and 19....done and done.

Important question is...
Do you think they Lakers will be able to close the series out on Saturday? or will Minnesota actully be able to pull a win out at home?

Old Post May 28th, 2004 02:04 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

pistons game tonight.....this game should be interesting because the way i see it.....it needs to be miller time if the pacers wanna win this game......he better realize that if there gonna have a shot at this series he's gonna need to take more than 1 shot per half.....yea he's got more talent around him but artest aint doin nothing and the bench has saved them from being blown out the last two games...miller needs to light it up or detriot could end this in 5

Old Post May 28th, 2004 04:54 PM
Linkalicious

i agree with that. Miller better turn on the juice and O'Neal better play his ass off too if they want to stand a chance against the Pistons.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 04:57 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

Speaking of the Pistons, I know its a game late, but that Tayshaun Prince block on Reggie was an all time great.

made by verauko

Old Post May 28th, 2004 05:22 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious

Important question is...
Do you think they Lakers will be able to close the series out on Saturday? or will Minnesota actully be able to pull a win out at home?

Depends. If Garnett's team gives up hope, they are screwed. But hopefully they'll acknowledge that they need to be pumped up and play like there is no tomorrow, because there is no tomorrow for them if they lose.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 07:57 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

OHH YEA, GO PACERS! Game 4 win!! home court wooooot!

Old Post May 29th, 2004 02:44 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

Crap, Detroit Lost.....

What they need is another dependable scorer, someone like.......*cough*T-MAC OR KOBE * and trade Billups, he's been to inconistant.

made by verauko

Old Post May 29th, 2004 03:34 AM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

trade billups are you crazy?...he;s been the most consitant point guard they've had since isiah retired....he gets teamates involved and can put some points on the board and he's theres best pest 3 point shooter he's damn near there only 3 point shooter.....carilie outcoached brown thats why they lossed.......and they got another scorer in rasheed he just hasnt been putting points on the board coz he's hurt.....on a side note did anyone see the 4th quater where reggie miller hit that 3 and before he even shot it artest was walking down the court with his finger in the air to play defense...i thought it was hilloarous coz i dont it all the time in pickup games.......and did anyone see the shootaround show after the game on Espn...man i love that show Stephen A. Smith is cracks me up...that whole crew cracke me up espicially when they got laimbeer on there him and smith are always starting shit

Old Post May 29th, 2004 05:08 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Billups has been a HUGE part of the success of the Pistons.

I saw that shot in slow-mo and when I saw Artest walk by, I started laughing. Thats confidence in your teammates. Well... then again... it is Reggie after all.

Old Post May 29th, 2004 07:13 AM
wuTa

yea it was even funnier in slow mo

Old Post May 29th, 2004 03:48 PM
wuTa

man i'm really hoping detriot can pull through tomorrow its not just coz i want them to win but i think they would have a better chance at beating la than the pacers...i dont think it will be easy though i mean even though reggie miller really hasnt been himself but he still is reggie miller and we all know his history playing on the road in big playoff games

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 04:18 AM
bester

Pistons or Pacers but not Lakers!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 04:22 AM
bester is currently offline Click here to Send bester a Private Message Find more posts by bester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Well, im not a Detroit fan, but they do have a better chance at beating the Lakers, and overall, thats what i really want. i just want them to lose damnit. I was going for New Jersey, then they lost, and now im basically just against the Lakers. So, GO EAST!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 05:08 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

yes GO EAST!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 05:22 AM
Linkalicious

there's only 2 types of fans in the NBA.

You're either a Laker fan, or you're not.

Against either team....Los Angeles in 5...well maybe 6 against Detriot. But it will be similar to Minnesota. The series will be 3-1 after 4 games.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 01:16 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Oh, Laker fans are so cocky...what's gunna happen when Shaq, Malone, Payton, and Phil Jackson retire? the Lakers will suck, and you(plural, as in all Laker fans) will have to deal with the shame of having a sucky team.(its not so bad, ive been a New Jersey fan since '98. im just glad NJ finally started winning)

it most likely wont happen next year, but it is still inevitable. its just a matter of time, and patience. when that day comes, i will laugh and be merry.

In my opinion, the last great Laker teams were the '88 and '89 Lakers. screw this new team, and thier players who only go there for an easy championship. the 1999/2000 Laker team was respectable, but that was the last one.

hmm, maybe i should add "in my opinion" right about here. yea, that sounds about right. 'in my opinion'

its the same case for the Yankees in baseball. though, i am a Yankee fan, i have to say, their means of gaining a team chock full o' great players is....not cool. people who desperately want to win, or want to be paid a whole shitload.

Last edited by Mr. Sandman on Jun 1st, 2004 at 01:56 PM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 01:53 PM