KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » The Terminator Versus Thread

Who will win the tournament...
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Predators 16 94.12%
Aliens 1 5.88%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Terminator Versus Thread
Started by: scifigunslinger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
scifigunslinger

Terminator vs.T2 vs. T3

Which Film comes in first place, then second, then third.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 04:28 PM
scifigunslinger is currently offline Click here to Send scifigunslinger a Private Message Find more posts by scifigunslinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

TERMINATOR 2, TERMINATOR 3, THE TERMINATOR

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 06:59 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leobrn12

yup t2, then t3, then the terminator

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 08:49 PM
Leobrn12 is currently offline Click here to Send Leobrn12 a Private Message Find more posts by Leobrn12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRatT12

I think it goes T2 T1 then T3. I think I like T1 more then T3 simple because I have seen it way way way more times so this could change when i get T3 DVD

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 10:45 PM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

i love t3, it really is an awesome movie, especially the action scenes. i loved the story no matter what people say. what is wrong with the story? it is coooooooool. I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY THE ENDING SUCKED. i mean the ending was the best part! i mean they weren't just gonna blow skynet up and then again judgement day wouldn't happen. that would've have SUCKED. but now the movie is WIDE OPEN

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 10:55 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

the only thing good about T3 is the action... the story was not so good, i didn't like it

1. T2
2. T1
1384747238974893792843253. T3

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 11:37 PM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoCooN

Terminator 2 is the best in TERMINATOR TRILOGY...on the second place is T1 and the last T3...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 09:33 AM
CoCooN is currently offline Click here to Send CoCooN a Private Message Find more posts by CoCooN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

typical responses, but hell no the terminator was by a distant stretch the best of the trilogy and had nothing to do with it being the first. I even knew people who 10 year ago disagreed, but as time went on and as they watched both over and over came to the conclusion that t1 was better. Even people who never saw t1 after seeing t3 and then seeing t1 said t1 was wayy better than t3. And too many of you don't rmembet the long lsit of fan who wer freakin' pissed that arnold went good. Too many people don't remeber that and were too young to really view him any other way. Many who liked t2 better were little whrn they saw t2 and never saw t1 until later after they were older and already saw t2. Most who like t1 better saw it in that order and compared it along the way.. how it should be and in it's context. You can't watch a 91 or 2003 movie and then go back to 84 and compare without a little context.. i mean the exorcist is one of the creppiest movies of all time of all history and yet most people who were not around and are desensitized like 12 year old of today can watch the movie and not beat all scared by it. Does that mean that the ring was a better movie that the excorcist, No, it means than the context is wrong and the sonic technology has improved and special efffect technology has improved, but that doesn't make the ring a better movie than the exorcist. sam thing here.

#1 the terminator
#2 terminator 2
#3 the matrix
#4 bean
#5 (i stayed home and watched t1 and t2)
#6 t3

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 11:21 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoCooN

I was born in the same year like John (1985), and the first movie I saw was T2 and at that time I was 6 years old, and 1 month later when I first time T2 a girlfriend bought me Terminator 2 movie (VHS)...I went crazy about that movie, every day i watched it, i know every word T-101 said, everythink!...2 years later I saw T1 and it was quite more scary than T2 - specialy on the end when T-101 lost it's skin... but the first place get T2 it deserve that place... 1 year ago (2002) i bought CD of Terminator 2 - the best sountracks ever. When I play half life i give T2 soundtracks and you get feeling like you're watching the next terminator movie - try that....

1#T2
2#T1
3#Saving private Ryan
19374830242038472#Scooby doo
19374830242038273#T3

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 11:39 AM
CoCooN is currently offline Click here to Send CoCooN a Private Message Find more posts by CoCooN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

why does everyone think t3 is rubbish i loved it i think it is the best movie ever it even beats matrix reloaded (to my standerds) so heres my list:

1:T3
2:T2
3:THE TERMINATOR

CALL ME CRAZY ALL YOU WANT I WONT CHANGE MY MIND UNTILL T4 :THE WAR BEGINS, COMES OUT

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 04:33 PM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

t3 is far from the best movie ever and the rmatrix reloaded sucked too, there is no way t3 is before t1 or t2. And t1 was way more sinister adn intenses that t2 or t3 and like i said, most people who like t2 better watched t2 first. Pont proven. like watching alien 2 before alien and then saying alien was not as good as alien2 when the movies are 10 or 15 years apart

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 07:34 PM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

1. LOTR
2. T2
3. Star Wars
4. T1
30498324. The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
3940329840328409932. T3

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 04:19 AM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

just watched making of t1 and t2. Scenes removed from t1 were the content of t2, Otherwise if they were never removed, there would have been no t2. I'm even more convinced the t1 was better than t2

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 11:28 AM
P-NuT
Seeks the Ring

sounds like some ppl didnt like T3

what about smoken loken though...oh yeh smokin' love

Frodo - My dear Sam.

Gollum - My Precious!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 01:29 PM
P-NuT is currently offline Click here to Send P-NuT a Private Message Find more posts by P-NuT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
woowoo

T1 was by far the best one, I mean c'mon look at Sara Conner's hair! The 80's had the best hair of all time. T2 was second because the T1000 was so liquidy! He could change into anything he wanted to. Sadly in this one, Sara loses the cool hair, but she buffs up to cock the shotgun, HARDCORE! T3 was ok, but it seemed to be a remake of the second, only with a crappier robot. Granted she could control machines, but her endoskeleton made her vulnerable to physical attack. The T1000 could let bullets pass through him like nothing. Not to mention the bad Arnie jokes... like the part where he knocks her down the elevator and says, "she'll be back" , I mean c'mon where is your dignity? T4 better rock or I'm going to sue!!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 01:47 PM
woowoo is currently offline Click here to Send woowoo a Private Message Find more posts by woowoo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRatT12

I reason I think T2 Is better then T1 is because I grow up on T2 it was the first movie I can remember seeing in the movie theater. I have seen the T1 like a thousand times and I know all the words but I still like T2 better because I grew up with it. If i had been born a few year early it would probably be the other way around

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 11:23 PM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoCooN

Who thinks T3 is better then T2 and T1, was born yesterday i guess.....

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 10:49 AM
dulobast25

in oall objectivity like i said people who gre up on t2 think it's better than t1 and also true with t3.. But in actuallity especially if watching the making ot t1 on the special edition dvd (other voices) the terminator was the best one.. The frst one had the best plot, the best acting, the most relentless and scary cyborg .. the most evil.. the most menacing. Scene for scene, t1 was better. And it managed to have a love scene, yet, less boring parts and still less dead time.. ti was too the point with action after action they kept it clean and fast paced. T2 and a long dead middle part and t3 had a long boring beginning and a long rv boring scene. and a long boring ending after the arnie died.

vrdict t1

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 05:59 PM
JRatT12

I think you could be Right Dulobast25 i have the original versons of bolth T1 and T2 i do think that the story is slitly strong in T1 and i think if i get the new versions it could surpase T2...or maybe not i got to go get them one of these days

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 11:57 PM
dulobast25

well james cameron took some scenes out because the storyline was already excellent and he didn't want to water down the movie.. after all it was still an action movie. When you play the new version with improved sound it will bring the terminar up to 1991 standards in terms of the feel of the movie. Also, when fans see the "other voices documentary..." they will be blown away by what the terminator team had to do to sell the movie.. all the big companies wouldn't touch it and when a freind of the producer at orian agrred to see it, it blew them away. think about it, the terminator went from a budget movie that nobody would touch to after t1 came out, the next company threw down 100 millloion dollars becuse the first was so excellent and arnie got a leer jet for his role.....from 100 million to 170 is a 70 million jump for t3, but inflation was part of it, increased salaries (arnie got 30 miliion) let you know that the jump in budget between the first two was much steeper.. i think the first cost like 7 million.. I'll have to re check. It was the excellence of t1 that made companie like c2 and warnee brothers step up to the plate for the sequels...If anyone has any doubt how well t1 was made, compare it to all the installments of the later filmed robocop and the 1984 is a higher quality film in everyway over roborcop of any year. People forget that t1 is 20 years old.. How many movies can withstand after so many years and still seem high tech. Look at t2 it's been twe;lve years and look how well it's lasted (not quite the same but still worth mentioning). There is so much to be said about the terminator. I have played it for many people who never saw t1 and where dumbfounded and wanted to see t2. Many had seen t2 and never saw t1 and when the saw it, they wer blwn away.. even after seeing t2 first. Yeah, many reveiwer and seasoned critics.. all who like t2 feel that t1 is the better crafted of the two.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 03:37 AM