KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » The Terminator Versus Thread

Who will win the tournament...
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Predators 16 94.12%
Aliens 1 5.88%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Terminator Versus Thread
Started by: scifigunslinger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by alic88
i guess i'll haf2agree wid u now..... ok so wht else can v argue bout 2keep the board alive?? i got it: NICK STAHL was excellent as John connor............... edward furlong would haf been perfect had it not been drugs..... Nick stahl did the best out of wht he could haf done... except for that older version of him... that is just plain BAD. compare that 2 the future john connor in the intro of terminator2...... THATS KILLER

I guess me and you will have to save this forum since Ahnold has left. Anyway Edward looks completely horrible now. Nick did a descent job considering the script and lines he was given although you are right I don't think he does a very good future John Connor. The John Connor from the T2 intro and alternate ending was great but now is too old so I guess out of three actors none are suitable to play a descent future John Connor unfortunately.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 06:41 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

ya...... edward norton was also rumoured2play connor.. imagine how crap tht must haf been

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 01:02 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

and hey TFP about arnie's body shape.. might as well look into the scene in t3 where arnie comes from the future ofcourse without n e clothing. maybe u can judge by urself wheather he worked out on his whole body or not

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 03:16 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
and hey TFP about arnie's body shape.. might as well look into the scene in t3 where arnie comes from the future ofcourse without n e clothing. maybe u can judge by urself wheather he worked out on his whole body or not

I don't know if you realize but thats the scene where he used the body double and the one I have been talking about this whole time. The rest of the film was Arnie.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 04:25 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

HMMMM.. really dude.. i never knew tht......... can u give me proof? i believe ya i just wanna know for sure

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 10:57 PM
Praylu

quote:
HMMMM.. really dude.. i never knew tht......... can u give me proof? i believe ya i just wanna know for sure

Source: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0181852/fullcredits

Robert Amstler .... body double: Arnold Schwarzenegger

http://www.robertamstler.com/

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 01:10 AM
alic88
Barzakh

thanx TFP

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 09:53 PM
Praylu

quote:
thanx TFP

Your welcome thats what I'm here for and also feel free to ask me any other questions you may have.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 01:29 AM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

quote:
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
I won't argue with you alic because I know sometimes it hurts to see your hero in that kind of shape and its hard to admit when that hero is no longer the person we once knew. Sorry but its true but the people in charge are not going to tell you it was a body double since they obviously want to make alot of money not loose every penny by telling everyone the truth. There is no money to be made that way.

Hello all. Sorry for resurrecting this OLD thread, but this has genuinely been my first opportunity to do so!

In regards to the above quote, I don't think that what alic said had anything to do with her wanting to believe that arnold was in good shape for T3; he genuinely was!

I admit that Arnie certainly wasn't in as good a shape as he was during T2 {owing to the increase in his age}, but there's no doubt that he buffed up considerably for even this film. Even if he used a body double for some shots, what about that first shot of him landing naked in the desert? What about all those pre-production shots of him that were shown on the DVD? How could that be anything other than Arnold's body?

In any case, are we certain exactly how old that "out of shape" picture is? We must be certain before passing judgement either way ...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 01:23 AM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

quote:
Originally posted by Ahnold
... I don't think that what alic said had anything to do with her wanting to believe that arnold was in good shape for T3 ...

Wait a sec.. Alic is a her???

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 04:33 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Erm, yes, well ... kinda backed myself into a corner there, haven't I?

How about another "vs" bout, eh?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 11:42 AM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by vvvrulz
Wait a sec.. Alic is a her???

eek!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 12:05 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

There's a surprise.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 01:32 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

Yeah an unexpected one.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 08:02 AM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Please - don't quote me on that or anything! I'm not certain!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 11:46 PM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

We must ask Alic himself.. (or herself..)

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 11:50 PM
Praylu

Yeah

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 12:43 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

So Alic?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 09:57 AM
Praylu

Yeah, boy or girl?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 10:47 PM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 10:59 PM