KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » The Terminator Versus Thread

Who will win the tournament...
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Predators 16 94.12%
Aliens 1 5.88%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Terminator Versus Thread
Started by: scifigunslinger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
skule
blissfully ignorant

quote:
Originally posted by P-NuT
sounds like some ppl didnt like T3

what about smoken loken though...oh yeh smokin' love

leave mah woman alone man!!!!!! (goes off to dream about her)

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 09:40 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

LOL! hey terminator 2 is the best of the three but the terminator 3 is also excellent, not as good but excellent! an excellent part 3, no one was xpectin a story like this, i think v were all pleasantly surprised after watchin t3

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 08:53 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

LOL! hey terminator 2 is the best of the three(NOW WE ARE TALKIN) but the terminator 3 is also excellent,(WELL?) not as good (TRUE)but excellent! an excellent part 3, no one was xpectin a story like this,(SOME WERE) i think v were all pleasantly surprised (MANY UNPLEASNTLY SURPRISED)after watchin t3

not bad review for someon who thinks others are idiots

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 04:44 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Atlas

... T1 and T2 are far superior to T3.

1. T1
2. T2
3. Alien
... *3 hours later*
5024121342411. Dr. Jackle and Mr. Hyde 1999 additon... *Takes a deep breath*
5024121342412. Terminator 3...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 12:56 AM
The_Atlas is currently offline Click here to Send The_Atlas a Private Message Find more posts by The_Atlas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

Finally, some more people that make sense......I agree Atlas. they are superior. but the comparison police arounf the forum dont think we should compare any of the terminator films

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 02:01 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

plz dont! v all no that the first 2 are better. but t3 is very good. STOP COMPARING IT WITH THE FIRST2. FOR HEAVENZ SAKE

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 02:43 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

the comparison police are back... and frankly it is not true that everybody thinks the first 2 are better than 3 that is an assumption..I have seen too many that think t3 is the best of the three
But hey that's 2 things we agree on i think the first 2 were better than the third.. i just hopr the fouth will be better than t2 and t3

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 07:39 AM
alic88
Barzakh

well then dont waste your time changin their opinion. they have the right

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 03:56 PM
dulobast25

I'm not wasting time and i'm not trying to change opinion, I have factual basis for eveything i say, not just' hey don't compare stuff..and t3 was great...and the story followed so well..and uhh we all know t3 was not as good' non true and nothing based either on movie or on fact. We all have the right...as i have the right to compare what i want...at least i back mine up with fact

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 06:49 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Angry t2

When i walked out of T-3 it was one of those moments when you walk out of a movie and you say to yourself "well im not getting those two hours back" having an in operable tumor on the base of your spine is more exciting and original than this peice of crap, even cameron diddnt want anything to do with it, when he was asked to direct it he said only if he had script rights but when turned down and given the script he refused and said i quote "after reading the script for T-3 i regret co-oping my franchise rights" so for all you fans hopin for a cameron return in T-4 be dissapointed my ass shits out more creativity than was given in T-3 it felt like i was watching a bad remake of T-2
T1 and t2 compliment each other so well its like a band losing a key member they should just live on in memory and be what other people base music upon

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 11:51 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

i loved t3. as i said, most people think differently. they like t3. but u have every right 2 say that it is not good.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 12:04 AM
Lt.Columbo
Columbo Crazy!

T3
T2
T1
T3 is now in my top 3!

Lord of the Rings:Online Group---Please Join!

The Playstation2 Place---Please Join!

L+.©0lUm80

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 05:38 PM
Lt.Columbo is currently offline Click here to Send Lt.Columbo a Private Message Find more posts by Lt.Columbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

i told u it would b good. but t2 was better. t3 was excellent following something like t3

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 08:19 PM
R'John'P

T3 is better than the first two if you take it as an action movie but, as a terminator move, it sucked i mean c'mon. The way we are going t4 will be a PG and T5 a U. We better have a film that lives up to the standards of T1 and T2 otherwise, there will be hell up. Anyways, all arnie will be needed for is VO's in the fourth since it has to be in the future..... oh well, n/m. I enjoyed it.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 08:49 PM
R'John'P is currently offline Click here to Send R'John'P a Private Message Find more posts by R'John'P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

i agree. t3 is not better than the first 2. but as an action movie i think it totally rules

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 09:29 PM
jinXed by JaNx

Aww man i dont know how you guys can say this about T3 being a great action movie, granted the pace keeps up but all the action in this movie has been done bigger and better in T2 in fact this whole movie seemed like a bad remake of T2. i thought the t-1000 was a better villian as well just seemed to have more emotion even though it was emotionless it just seemed un relenting and murderous

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 04:27 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

u gotta just accept the fact that cameron didn't direct it. thatz the best way 2 c terminator3.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 08:43 PM
Lt.Columbo
Columbo Crazy!

I know I should, but I don't realy pay attention to who directed a film. I just go and see it. I think that when a film is directed by someone, but the sequal is directed by someone different, people who liked the first director, and wanted him/her to direct the second go to see the mvie in a bad mood and say they don't like on pupose. Or at least in magasine reviews they seem to.

Lord of the Rings:Online Group---Please Join!

The Playstation2 Place---Please Join!

L+.©0lUm80

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 08:09 PM
Lt.Columbo is currently offline Click here to Send Lt.Columbo a Private Message Find more posts by Lt.Columbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 05:54 AM
alic88
Barzakh

the people who didn't like t3 were the onez who had made up their mind before even seeing the movie that it was going 2 suck since cameron didn't direct it. they will obviously never admit that

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 06:16 AM