KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » The Terminator Versus Thread

Who will win the tournament...
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Predators 16 94.12%
Aliens 1 5.88%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Terminator Versus Thread
Started by: scifigunslinger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

columbo-........................"people who liked the first director, and wanted him/her to direct the second go to see the mvie in a bad mood and say they don't like on pupose.".............Yeah i did say that on purpose because the movie was garbage, and as far as you alic assuming you know what im thinking about me making up my mind before i saw it.. well NO i actually held high hopes for this movie i could care less who the directors of movies are i mean i may remember them if the have consistantly bad movies or great spectular ones. The directing of the movie is what sucked about this peice of crap it was the script, and the acting and the action and the dialouge but the way the movie was peiced together was the only decent thing about this travesty. im sorry i hold higher standards to movies than useless dribble so find another reason other than im broken hearted about cameron not directing this movie to go on about, i could care less about him not directing im just upset that it wasnt as entertaining as the alst two thats all and seeing how this thread is about T2 VS T3 well i was just giving to the topic at hand but terminator 3 was horrid crap amongst the garbage ranks of battlefeild Earth, and the Postman.. well im sorry those movies were atleast fun to hate

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 08:08 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviebuff

now this is a must read 4 those who think t3 sucks-everyone thinks tht something was lacking in t3,it didnt have the t2 feeling.thats nt because of the movie its because the cast is different .now wat did u expect old sarah running and coughing and edward furlong running on drugs.if t3's would have been in t2 and t2's cast in t3 then people would have said tht there was no nick in t3 and i dint like linda hamilton in t3-IT SUCKED.coz it doesnt have the feeling of t2 having nick and claire.so its like that .the most important thing is to get rid of the habit of comparing things.t3 was awesome!now ragesremorse just admitted tht he enjoys hating movies,tht gives u an idea tht some people r just here 2 pass their never ending free time and waste our time.i dont understand that why do those people who didnt like t3 enter this forum,y dont they just **** OFF?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 11:52 AM
moviebuff is currently offline Click here to Send moviebuff a Private Message Find more posts by moviebuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Hmm well moviebuff i came in this forum because its T2-VS-T3 and i liked the fact that they changed the characters i just wish they would have chosen talented ones they were just filled with actng cliches, i diddnt not like T3 because of the new characters or the director change i just diddnt like it because it was garbage, there was nothing new or original in that movie it was the same basic plot of the first two a machine comes back to try and destroy john connor to stop the resistance, in the second one they changed it enough to where it could be accepted like a twist on which machines came back, why and for what reasons, this one was just a regurgitation of the first two and offered nothing new except the fact that there will be another movie so please stop trying to amke up reasons why people dont like this movie, you talk about someone wasting there time, your the one trying to figure out why people hated this movie instead of just voiving an opinion

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 12:52 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

NICK STAHL IS THE MOST TALENTED ACTOR IN HOLLYWOOD RIGHT NOW. HE WILL GET AN OSCAR

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 06:49 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah i totaly agree with you, he surley is the most talented actor of crap movies OSCAR?? MORE like a rasberry award smile

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 08:04 PM
alic88
Barzakh

u r so dumb, ur crazy

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 08:54 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt.Columbo
Columbo Crazy!

I wasent even talking about you ragesRemorse. I was just saying something I've seemed to have noticed, because I saw someone mention the word Director and it just made me remember. I don't want to make any enimies, sorry if I offended you. There is one thing, did you actually give the movie a chance, coz you seem to hate it alot.

Lord of the Rings:Online Group---Please Join!

The Playstation2 Place---Please Join!

L+.©0lUm80

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 09:38 PM
Lt.Columbo is currently offline Click here to Send Lt.Columbo a Private Message Find more posts by Lt.Columbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah sorry if i came off offensive columbo diddnt mean to i was just so very let down by this film i get upset everytime im reminded about it, yeah i did give it a chance but after a half hour i was making up reasons not to leave right after the first encouter with t-800 and TX, again this is just my opinion like what you want and dont let me deturr you from that as if my words could ever do that, i came in just trying to give a post on T2-vs-T3 and im still rambling on

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 04:41 AM
Ambarturion

I just watched T3 tonight. And while I didnt hate it, and liked parts of it, I left disappointed. I`m gobsmacked that people actually consider the third film the best. Both of the first two are so much better.

This one came across as a averagely done remake of T2. It had some impresive destruction and some lovely explosions but as far as character, suspense, plot and everything else went, it was simply done better in T1 and T2.

I love both of the first two but I think T2 just edges out T1 for best film, with T3 distant third.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 02:25 AM
Ambarturion is currently offline Click here to Send Ambarturion a Private Message Find more posts by Ambarturion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

the only part i liked is when arnold put on the pink sunglasses as if it was making fun of itself for being such a bad movie , again i dont wanna piss anyone off just an opinion of mine

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 03:12 AM
Ambarturion

Some of that stuff was pretty funny, there was a bit too much of it though. And what humor there was started to get a bit flat half way through.

That`s saying nothing about the one liners. Arnie`s last two were especially dodgy.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 03:25 AM
Ambarturion is currently offline Click here to Send Ambarturion a Private Message Find more posts by Ambarturion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah it seemed most of the script and diaogue contained nothing but an overshadow of T-2 and a whole lot of unessicary Zingers, When he said we need a new car i just wanted to bust out with no shit! they did indeed get old and tired

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 04:27 AM
alic88
Barzakh

I LOVE T3

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 06:30 AM
Rhubarb Man
I'll be back

quote:
Originally posted by alic88
I LOVE T3

Good for you

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 09:41 AM
Rhubarb Man is currently offline Click here to Send Rhubarb Man a Private Message Find more posts by Rhubarb Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviebuff

u know what? thts good 4 a majority of people in the world.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 03:49 PM
moviebuff is currently offline Click here to Send moviebuff a Private Message Find more posts by moviebuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt.Columbo
Columbo Crazy!

"Talk to the hand!"---I thought that was very funny!

L+.©0lUm80

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 04:04 PM
Lt.Columbo is currently offline Click here to Send Lt.Columbo a Private Message Find more posts by Lt.Columbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambarturion

It may be good for some people now, who are distracted by the pretty explosions and Arnie walking around looking cool. Whether it`ll be loved to the same extent T1 and T2 are in ten years is another thing entirely.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 05:35 PM
moviebuff

u r right ambarturion ,T3 wont b loved as much as T1 and T2 but i cant digest people saying that T3 sucked.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 06:14 PM
Lt.Columbo
Columbo Crazy!

You can't just say it wont be loved, until in ten years time it is'nt.

L+.©0lUm80

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 06:58 PM
Ambarturion

The thing is that both of the first two are still critically acclaimed and well liked by fans. T3 hasnt won over a lot of the fans or critics, and that`s just within a few weeks/months of release.

It just doesnt bring anything new to the story, just a rehash of T2 for the first half and a pretty sketchy end of the world setup in the last half hour.
I mean, look at Alien: Resurrection. It was a pretty dodgy effort that isnt going onto anyone`s favourite films list, even though it was received reasonably well on release.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 11:47 PM