KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » The Terminator Versus Thread

Who will win the tournament...
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Predators 16 94.12%
Aliens 1 5.88%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Terminator Versus Thread
Started by: scifigunslinger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

aliens ressurection just lured fans into the theater and since there are so many thats why it did so well even though none of the fans liked the movie, i think its the same for the most part of T3 seeing how Terminator has a wider fan base itll attract even more people regaurdless if they enjoy it or not itll still bring atleast a few million fans into the theaters and then all the people who enjoyed it which they prolly see it more than ounce

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 01:11 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediAnakin

quote:
Originally posted by CoCooN

1#T2
2#T1
3#Saving private Ryan
19374830242038472#Scooby doo
19374830242038273#T3 [/B]

you must be frigging joking!!

Scooby doo sucked major balls!!
T3 was better than Matrix Reloaded..

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 12:22 AM
JediAnakin is currently offline Click here to Send JediAnakin a Private Message Find more posts by JediAnakin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

i have 2 agree with moviebuff. u can say all u want bout t1 and t2 being heck lot better than n e movies but i just cant digest the fact that some of u r saying that it sucks. please!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 04:47 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

damn if you cant even digest well then it doesnt suck as bad as suck might be thought as, ill rephrase my words it doesnt suck just a failed atempt, and you shouldnt be pissed about other people saying T3 sucked cuz were the minority here more people liked it than not

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 01:24 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

this is not the only terminator forum, in the other forums everyone is praising it. and it is not A FAILED ATTEMPT. it was very well made. not 3/4 as good as the first 2. coz i never expected it to be. thats ur problem. u'll just BASH IT OUT in whatever way u can

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 08:01 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah because it ruined the terminator franchise its sucks beyond the point that i cant find a word shitty enough to describe the suck ness of the movie, 95% of movie critics hailed this movie as the worst let down in the past decade, and so did most all of the terminator fans, ok maybe i compare it to T2 thats just because thats where they got the basis for this whole damn peice of shit movie, when a movie has nothing original borrows everything it is off of its predessors and then passes itself off as original its not even a movie, its what you call a failed attempt

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 08:42 PM
alic88
Barzakh

it didnt RUIN THE FRANCHISE. it didn't carry on the legacy! something in between. u'll c, when t4 comes ur gonna c. its gonna break box office records. t3 is the second highest grossing movie worldwide in 2003. u call it a failed attempt or whatever it is

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 02:11 AM
moviebuff

oh dear what a pity i dont understand what u r talking bout whih critic said that T3 sucked . everyone has said that this is a good entertainer but a smaller cousin 2 the first 2 movies.the only 2 or 3 critics that are those i have found here mate. i have joined many other web forums but i have never found any other critic and as i said the worldwide collections tell the story.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 08:23 AM
moviebuff is currently offline Click here to Send moviebuff a Private Message Find more posts by moviebuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gregmss
We Can Do It

Never give out your password or credit card number in an instant message conversation.

Fred says:
Hello
Jack says:
hi
Fred says:
What are you doing?
Jack says:
iam surfing the net
Fred says:
oh
Jack says:
have u seen the hulk movie
Fred says:
No
Jack says:
have u seen any thing lateley
Fred says:
Pirates Of The Caribean

Waiting for Fred to accept the file "Pirates of the Caribbean.doc" (206 Kb, less than 2 minutes with a 28.8 modem). Please wait for a response or Cancel (Alt+Q) the file transfer.

Jack says:
it is good isnt it
Fred says:
Sure is!
Fred says:
Have YOU seen it?
Jack says:
accept my item

Transfer of file "Pirates of the Caribbean.doc" has been accepted by Fred. Starting transfer...

Jack says:
yay
Fred says:
yay

We could not send this file because the connection is blocked. Please contact your network administrator or Internet service provider; they may be able to enable file transfers.

Fred says:
Do'h
Fred says:
This always happens
Jack says:
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

You have invited Fred to start using worms2. Please wait for a response or Cancel (Alt+Q) the pending invitation.

You have invited Fred to start using Frogger. Please wait for a response or Cancel (Alt+Q) the pending invitation.

You have invited Fred to start using Frogger. Please wait for a response or Cancel (Alt+Q) the pending invitation.

Fred does not have worms2 installed (or it is disabled) and is not able to accept your invitation.

Fred does not have Frogger installed (or it is disabled) and is not able to accept your invitation.

Fred does not have Frogger installed (or it is disabled) and is not able to accept your invitation.

Jack says:
i leaned on thew mouse
Fred says:
WHY??
Jack says:
my arm
Fred says:
Are you going back to ESTA?
Jack says:
yes
Fred says:
Have you paid yet?
Jack says:
no
Fred says:
We are just filling in the forms
Jack says:
whaaaaassssssuupppppp
Fred says:
??
Fred says:
You seem different when you are not at ESTA??
Jack says:
i went to see the rugrats movie
Fred says:
I really want to see that. But in't it an 18?
Jack says:
you silly
Jack says:
#

You have invited Fred to start using Whiteboard. Please wait for a response or Cancel (Alt+Q) the pending invitation.

Fred does not have Whiteboard installed (or it is disabled) and is not able to accept your invitation.

Fred says:
???????
Jack says:
come here
Fred says:
Where?
Fred says:
What?
Fred says:
Who?
Fred says:
When?
Jack says:
nope
Fred says:
Banana?

Your invitation to join this conversation could not be delivered to [email protected].

Fred says:
HELLO?
Fred says:
Are you okay?
Fred says:
JACK??
Jack says:
no
Fred says:
ANYONE??

Jack says:
eh
Fred says:
eh?
Jack says:
wheres that other guy
Fred says:
Who?
Jack says:
matrix fann
Fred says:
Ohhhhh, Neo
Jack says:
yes
Fred says:
I don't know!!
Jack says:
and your monkey
Fred says:

Jack says:

Fred says:
Your right! It's my cousin's Birthday!
Jack says:
yay
Fred says:
+ = + =
Fred says:
Isn't maths fun?
Jack says:
i am queen william hague
Fred says:
Right.
Jack says:
slap
Jack says:
talk to me
Fred says:
Hello
Jack says:
u dont no who ghgfj
Fred says:
What?
Jack says:
yes
Fred says:
No
Jack says:
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Fred says:
Who are you?
Jack says:
Jack Odlybald archibald masino
Fred says:
I thought so. Hi Jack!
Jack says:
so
Fred says:
Have you got The Sims?
Jack says:
yes
Fred says:
Any extra packs?
Jack says:
yes
Fred says:
What
Jack says:
hot date
Fred says:
Any others?
Jack says:
no
Fred says:
Cool.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 10:06 AM
gregmss is currently offline Click here to Send gregmss a Private Message Find more posts by gregmss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah and home alone was also the highest grossing movie of that year and thats a peice of shit as well, most people go to movies to forget about what ever is going on and loud noises followed by eye candy makes that very simple, simple minded people are swayed very simply. Rolling stones magazine does a report on movies after a month of opening taking all the rivews by critics and fans , and grossings and all that crap any way it said out of all the fans asked about the movie it was given a 7/10 critics it came to 4/10 i dont usually care what most critics think but when its a majority vote then most times there right and in this case they are, T3 was nohting but a clone of T2 without the soul

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 12:53 PM
Lt.Columbo
Columbo Crazy!

I like Home alone! I have the fist two on video. The third one was rubbish though! Anyway, it realy depends one opinion of what you think is a good film, coz I thought T-3 was excellent!

Lord of the Rings:Online Group---Please Join!

The Playstation2 Place---Please Join!

L+.©0lUm80

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 01:23 PM
Lt.Columbo is currently offline Click here to Send Lt.Columbo a Private Message Find more posts by Lt.Columbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

i just checked it. t3 is second highest grossing movie worldwide 2003. u only think nationally. america is not the only place. terminator is a very global type of movie

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 05:47 PM
jinXed by JaNx

ummm what? pull the dick out of your eye and read, because if your talking to me i never said terminator 3 wasnt the second highest grossing movie of 2003i just said its one of the worst movies of 2003

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 07:22 PM
alic88
Barzakh

thats wht u say! u r crazy man! GET A FUC*** life. u just bash it out like its sh**. u need to stop acting that way. im not kidding

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 09:51 PM
alic88
Barzakh

u can say it wasn't a good movie and wht needs 2 b corrected, but u cant bash it out like that.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 09:51 PM
jinXed by JaNx

yes i can and ido, and let me get this straight if i need to get a life for voicing an opinion about how much this movie blows the big nasty one, the voice that you keep fueling. but if i need to get a life for bashing this movie that would mean you need to get a life from praising this movie this horrible useless un entertaining movie. You praise as much as i bash

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 10:48 PM
alic88
Barzakh

i just looked at your profile. u r not even a fan of any of the terminator movies. u just came here 2 talk bullsh** and drive us all nuts. y the hell r u doing this?! go 2 ur kevin smith fanclub and get the hell outta here since u r not even a fan of any of the movies

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 11:01 PM
jinXed by JaNx

ive been a terminator fan since i first saw the original terminator, since then i been reading the comics and watching the first two movies growing up. just because i diddnt list them as fav movies doesnt mean i dont like them im not gonna go and bullshit people just because i feel like it im not like that . and you dont have to bust a gasket i diddnt i diddnt mean to offend YOU just the movie. Its just my opinion

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 12:26 AM
alic88
Barzakh

i give up, say whatever u want

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 12:30 AM
Ambarturion

You give up what exactly? Trying to convince him to like T3?
He isnt trying to make you hate it. He`s just expressing his opinion, and giving reasons for it. Which is more than you have done I might add.

You gush incessantly about this film, claiming that everybody else loves it and ignoring the many legitimate problems people have with the film.
You claim that since it`s made a fair bit at the box office, like it`s some sort of plus point. That doesnt make it a good film. A lot of the box office take for T3 will be from fans who like the first two films, who can`t exactly take their money back if they aren`t satisfied.

You act outraged when people bash the film and ask why they don`t just leave.
They are fans of the series too you know, they`re opinion is just as valid as yours.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 02:01 AM
Ambarturion is currently offline Click here to Send Ambarturion a Private Message Find more posts by Ambarturion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote