KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » bond's teen angst

bond's teen angst
Started by: cermiestar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evy_O
don't let go

I didn't mean anything serious messed

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 09:55 AM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I hope he doesn't either

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 10:29 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

no no no NO! no more killing innoncent bunny rabbits

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 05:01 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

omg I forgot you are obsessed with bunnies laughing out loud

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 05:03 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I can picture it, the new Bond Book: licence to hunt
bond sets out to shoot off all the evil duracel bunnies

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 05:55 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

not obsessed, just they are so cute! and everyone tries to kill them

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 06:47 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I just do cause I have a contract running wink

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 06:55 PM
cermiestar
kitten

terminate it?

Old Post May 9th, 2004 08:26 PM
yerssot

the bunnies? yes big grin

Old Post May 9th, 2004 08:30 PM
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

Re: bond's teen angst

quote:
Originally posted by cermiestar
did anyone else hear how they had commisioned a writer to write several books about the teen years of bond? aparently, it wil be all about his escapades at Etonroll eyes (sarcastic)

They did something similiar to that producing the Story of Ian Fleming showing how Ian Fleming was in his teen years and how he came up with the idea of James Bond.

However, if they did plan to write a novel serial like that of Young Jedi Knights in Star Wars, Bond would have to go through many adventures like the character of James Bond Jr. did in the cartoon several yrs ago.

Old Post May 9th, 2004 08:31 PM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

perhaps that's overdoing it than?

Old Post May 9th, 2004 08:36 PM
EllaMarie
Lover of Things UK

I suspect it will be more about his "detective" abilities and whatever happened in perhaps his personal life to "CREATE" a man capable of being an assassin. More "character development" in other words.

I don't believe people are "born" killers - some may have a genetic predisposition to being a killer of some sort (assassin, serial killer, or just capable of defending your country in times of war) - but there are usually triggers - or factors that the agency (MI-6, CIA, KJB - ??) can then manipulate or utilize somehow to fully "convert" an individual to that potential.

Given all that - it could be quite fascinating to discover what made James Bond into "007"!! eek! big grin

Old Post May 10th, 2004 12:05 AM
EllaMarie is currently offline Click here to Send EllaMarie a Private Message Find more posts by EllaMarie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

it would be otherwise quite cruel to make this guy as a teenager already a killer messed

well, born killers... you had Zorin who was already a nut at birth with what that doctor pulled on him, so I guess in the JB-world it is possible to create such a person

Old Post May 10th, 2004 09:45 AM
Kaleanae

It is just me or any of you have seen or heard of some cartoons/Tv series called James Bond Jr. I remember I used to watch them, anyway, is about the James Bond's teen years.

messed

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 03:10 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

I would find it intriguing if James Bond found himself as a spy in the 22nd or 23rd century. A futuristic Bond. Now that would be interesting. Who wants to read about Bond 70 years ago? Readers want more up-to-date or futuristic stories, not sleepers. That movie The Secret Life of Ian Fleming was good enough for me. It pretty much told me everything I needed to know about the history of Bond. That's my opinion.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 03:14 PM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

It would become action/sci fi movie? or storyline or book?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 03:17 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

yeah! kal! I saw that series... found it ok big grin but haven't seen it anymore lately

I don't want futuristic stories with bond in it sad

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 05:02 PM
Kaleanae

They were kind of funny and not as violent as the movie stick out tongue
The books are not as violent as the movies... I haven't read the books but I read this somewhere.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 09:30 PM
yerssot

and you had this familymember of Q too in it eek!
you should read the books sad

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 09:52 PM
Kaleanae

Have you? :P
I would, someday, I really like reading geek

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 10:04 PM