KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » apocalypse,onslaught,or doomsday?

who would rein supreme?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
DoomsDay 9 32.14%
Apocalypse 4 14.29%
Onslaught 15 53.57%
Total: 28 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

apocalypse,onslaught,or doomsday?
Started by: Jason420

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jason420
My dad is younger than me

apocalypse,onslaught,or doomsday?

who would win I wanna know what you think?

I was born 8 and 1/2 months premature

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 04:10 AM
Jason420 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason420 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

I'm torn between Apocalypse and Onslaught, so I flipped a coin so I choose Apocalypse

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 04:14 AM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Viper
The Mack Daddy of Funk

I'd say Onslaught

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 07:10 AM
Viper is currently offline Click here to Send Viper a Private Message Find more posts by Viper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RSSR

Dammit, you beat me to that Onslaught vs. Doomsday thread! Onslaught will have no trouble with Apocalypse, and I think Onslaught would win out over Doomsday.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 07:36 AM
RSSR is currently offline Click here to Send RSSR a Private Message Find more posts by RSSR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

I'm going for domsday but its majorly close .Dooms day will only lose once if at all then will come back for revenge

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 08:12 AM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Onslught once he evolves into pure thought again since he won't have a body for Doomsday to hit

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 10:45 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

Onslaught

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 10:53 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

ApocasloughtDay

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 12:30 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

ya, that guy is a friggin tank

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 12:32 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

opnslaught no contest. 1. apocalypse is frigging scared of onslaught and 2. doomsday isn't near the level of onslaught or apocalypse

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 02:19 AM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

quote:
Originally posted by baddspellahl4
opnslaught no contest. 1. apocalypse is frigging scared of onslaught and 2. doomsday isn't near the level of onslaught or apocalypse

Huh scared! What you mean? why

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 03:02 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Doomsday is close to the level of Apocalypse and Onslaught, whether he'd actually win or not. I wouldn't think Doomsday could on his own against Onslaught, but I'm not sure about Apocalypse. Was Apocalypse even depicted during the Onslaught Saga?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 03:12 AM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

yes, and not even his might was enough to stop him. he had his servent (I forgot what that guys name was) help plot agaist him, even though they didn't really do anything. there are hundreds of ways that onslaught could waste doomsday like burning him to ashes teleporting into the sun and etc.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 10:43 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderninja008

Onslaught, no contest, next poll......and could we please stay away from the teleporting into the sun or space stuff...its a little overdone, tho possible

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 10:54 PM
Spiderninja008 is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderninja008 a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderninja008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abaddon
Bringer of Doom

Isn't Doomsday's power that if you kill him in a certain way, he comes back to life immune to the way he was previously killed?

Welcome to Latveria

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 10:37 AM
Abaddon is currently offline Click here to Send Abaddon a Private Message Find more posts by Abaddon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Yes. Even if you threw him in the sun He'd come back immune to nuclear fission.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 10:42 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

duh, he can't be killed just defeated, plus there are dozens, possibly hundreds of creative ways that apocalypse or onslaught could waste doomsday

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 07:00 PM
Abaddon
Bringer of Doom

Yeah, Apocalypse rules.....

Welcome to Latveria

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 01:29 AM
Abaddon is currently offline Click here to Send Abaddon a Private Message Find more posts by Abaddon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

quote:
Originally posted by wrathofachilles
Doomsday is close to the level of Apocalypse and Onslaught, whether he'd actually win or not. I wouldn't think Doomsday could on his own against Onslaught, but I'm not sure about Apocalypse. Was Apocalypse even depicted during the Onslaught Saga?

No hes not. Ok Onsluaght ripped the gem of cyttorak from juggernauts body and ***** slapped him half way across the USA. Lets see Doomsday do that.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 12:42 AM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

quote:
Originally posted by wrathofachilles

No hes not. Ok Onsluaght ripped the gem of cyttorak from juggernauts body and pimp slapped him half way across the USA. Lets see Doomsday do that.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 12:47 AM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote