KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Best Bond Girl??

Best Bond Girl?????
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Pamela Bouvier 3 15.79%
Electra King 9 47.37%
The one from FYEO 2 10.53%
Halle Berry's Charectar 5 26.32%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Best Bond Girl??
Started by: Kes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (56): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

didn't think she was that special

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 07:07 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

famke jansen is awesome but i wouldnt really call her a bond girl... denise richards is hot as shit but ursual andress (pictured above is the best and the original) halley berry was a copy for those that didnt know

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 10:38 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I liked Denise Richards as one of the bond girls. I thought she did a really good job.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 04:43 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by LindsIsTightK
I liked Denise Richards as one of the bond girls. I thought she did a really good job.

THANK YOU!
djee! finally, someone agrees! stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 07:56 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by forumcrew
famke jansen is awesome but i wouldnt really call her a bond girl... denise richards is hot as shit but ursual andress (pictured above is the best and the original) halley berry was a copy for those that didnt know

Dont really remember Ursuals character but just because Halle Berry does the coming out of the water doesnt make her a copy. Its an homage.
But like I said I dont remember how the other character was...so.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 08:44 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

To me Denise is to comercial. It kinda ruins the bond feel.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 08:45 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

it's the looks, kes, the looks! stick out tongue

what about you being a bond girl? wink

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 08:51 PM
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot

what about you being a bond girl? wink

*dreams of Pierce Brosnan...lokks in the mirrow* eek!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 09:24 PM
yerssot

well, better be fast for him, last one he'll make smile

and I'll go watch multiple times if you can get in... you'll be my number one bond girl wink

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 09:33 PM
Kes
Philie

Sweet big grin I can be Ms.Lamb laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 09:48 PM
yerssot

Kes:"Are you hungry mister Bond?"
JB (Brosnan): "I always like a piece of Lamb"

see! it will be perfect

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 09:50 PM
Kes
Philie

thumb up laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 09:51 PM
Hypernova

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 07:57 AM
Hypernova is currently offline Click here to Send Hypernova a Private Message Find more posts by Hypernova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

My favourite 'Bond Girl' is Major Anya Amasova (Barbara Bach) from 'The Spy Who Loved Me' - which also stars my favourite Bond villain 'Jaws' (Richard Kiel) - the only Bond Villain to return (his return was in Moonraker the film that preceded The Spy Who Loved Me).

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 12:03 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

if only she didn't age smile

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 12:34 PM
Dirty Vader

I liked Elektra King (sophie Marceau) and the woman Bond marries
in the old films, the one that dies.

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 01:48 AM
Dirty Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

that's Tracy (Diana Rigg) from On Her Majesty's Secret Service (1969)

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 06:43 PM
forumcrew

electra king wasnt a bond girl, she was the bad guy.. did you watch the movie?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 08:21 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

There's always a good Bond Girl and a bad Bond Girl.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 09:12 PM
Dirty Vader

quote:
Originally posted by forumcrew
electra king wasnt a bond girl, she was the bad guy.. did you watch the movie?

Yeah, I have but it sounds like you havent. roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin stick out tongue

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 05:39 AM
Dirty Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote