KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Best Bond Girl??

Best Bond Girl?????
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Pamela Bouvier 3 15.79%
Electra King 9 47.37%
The one from FYEO 2 10.53%
Halle Berry's Charectar 5 26.32%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Best Bond Girl??
Started by: Kes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (56): « First ... « 54 55 [56]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

when it's about friends getting hurt, I don't follow any rule... and the rule is you don't tell about your male friend cheating on someone. Here the friend was female

I named him Phillip yes
well, it works THAT is the problem! I did an exam about the history of the netherlands, totally ****ed it up but passed cause the geezer was drooling over the girl behind me... and then she is all "oh, he's always paying attention when I talk" yeah, half a meter down south!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 08:22 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Talisa Soto in License to Kill.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 08:26 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

good pick, very southern big grin

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 08:40 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by yerssot
no no, THE protector eek!
with THE is sounds better big grin

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 09:50 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

that's why you're the only one wink

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 09:55 PM
Clovie

the only one protector? eek!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 10:24 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

but of course!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 10:42 PM
Clovie

that feels nice big grin

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 10:50 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

good pick, very southern big grin

Thanks. happy

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 11:55 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

when it's about friends getting hurt, I don't follow any rule... and the rule is you don't tell about your male friend cheating on someone. Here the friend was female

I named him Phillip yes
well, it works THAT is the problem! I did an exam about the history of the netherlands, totally ****ed it up but passed cause the geezer was drooling over the girl behind me... and then she is all "oh, he's always paying attention when I talk" yeah, half a meter down south!

great, gotcha

I like that name, but spelled Fillip embarrasment
Well whatever works for her, if she's so gullible as to not notice, that's her fault

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 04:52 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

that should be: "I did an exam about the history of the lowlands" btw.
Those that did the exams with her also agree that she definitly knows why he pays attention... as long as guys are easily 'persuaded' and girls will keep using their sex, it's something people will have to live through

Originally posted by DarkC
Thanks. happy

I think it's the skin that does it... though with the same logic Berry would be it too, but she definitly isn't...

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 07:38 PM
silver_tears

I think that's just sad, that's just saying to the world it's all you have to offer.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 04:48 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, people who heard her exam said that that was indeed the only thing she had to offer laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 09:14 PM
silver_tears

dont be mean stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 10:27 PM
yerssot

I'm stating a fact here... the story goes on even:

I had to resit Historical Methods and had to do it on the same day as her. Being the gentleman I was, I let her do it first (so I had more time cause the questions were fecking difficult), she totally blacked out (or didn't study) but she screwed up royal.
Then the new year started and I saw her in my class Statistics (or whatever you call it), asked her if she passed or that she did IAJ (a system were you take up courses of your next year and do exams but are still in your year you resit). She said she passed, the prof she had phoned her up (wtf??? profs don't do that here!) and arranged a re-schedual blink
Needless to say I think she offered him something in return for this service :X

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 11:08 PM