KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Kierra rules!!!

Kierra rules!!!
Started by: LadySlytherin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (41): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

Worried What about Kiera??

I hear all these comments about how great johnney and orlando and geoffrey are in the movie, and SURE i mean i love them stick out tongue as much as the next person (esp orlando eek! eek! ), but i mean no1's giving it up for my girl keira!! i think she was GREAT smile in that movie, as well as Dr. Savagho (sp?) and Star Wars. Any rants and raves about her? why or why not you like her? was she good in potc? i just thought we were kind of leaving her out wink

WRITE YOU PPL WRITE!! Happy Dance laughing out loud Happy Dance

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 03:24 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No worries then

I though tshe was good especially 17 now 18 but people tend to focus johnnny depp and orlando bloom. I wonder why *cough cough*

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 04:46 PM
No worries then is currently offline Click here to Send No worries then a Private Message Find more posts by No worries then Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

well DUH they're both hot but still! she IS a great actress and she's 7+ years younger than orlando and johnney. all i kno is the main focus in the movie for my BROTHER was keira : /.

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 06:07 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

yeah it's because us girls are to busy focusing on the hottiezbig grin

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 01:39 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

I really liked Keira in POTC...gave me enough incentive to watch Bend It Like Beckham...plus Love Actually interests me, purely because she is in it. I've really taken a liking to her. Especially to find out she was in Star Wars and I didn't even know!! embarrasment I think Keira is doing VERY well!!

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 03:19 AM
Lyn is currently offline Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

she is! and shes only 18!! O_O. i heard her and orlando were dating once, and thats the only girl hes dated that i didnt mind him dating. lol cause shes cool

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 04:26 PM
Mr Parker

Re: What about Kiera??

quote:
Originally posted by Orli'sElf7
I hear all these comments about how great johnney and orlando and geoffrey are in the movie, and SURE i mean i love them stick out tongue as much as the next person (esp orlando eek! eek! ), but i mean no1's giving it up for my girl keira!! i think she was GREAT smile in that movie, as well as Dr. Savagho (sp?) and Star Wars. Any rants and raves about her? why or why not you like her? was she good in potc? i just thought we were kind of leaving her out wink

WRITE YOU PPL WRITE!! Happy Dance laughing out loud Happy Dance

your wish is my command.Keira Knightley is the main reason I love that movie so much.I am so in love with her because she is one gorgeous looking babe.I will have to check out the phantom menace again so I can see her in that movie and also DR SAVAGHO to.Great to hear you say MY GIRL,sounds like we'll get along just fine.Great to hear a female poster call her MY GIRL because I been to other sites before where girls bash her and that upsets me so sounds like we'll get along just fine. smile

by the way Orli's Elf7,I love your avatar. smile

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 10:38 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

Orli'sElf7...She is!!

I been to other sites before where girls bash her...BASH KEIRA?!?! Silly people...

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 05:48 AM
Lyn is currently offline Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bar-en-Danwedh
House of Ransom

Love

i also loooove Keira!!!
gorgeos smile
embarrasment

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 06:03 AM
Bar-en-Danwedh is currently offline Click here to Send Bar-en-Danwedh a Private Message Find more posts by Bar-en-Danwedh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

has she ever been in a nude scene?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 06:25 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

lol haha in dr savagho (thank you for that mr parker) there were come racy scenes, but the movie itself was good (Hans :lovesmile. and thank you ALL!!! she IS an awsome actress!!!!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 01:20 AM
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

and i dont like it when ppl bash her. im not dissing neone out there who hate her, but i mean lot of ppl ARE kind of jealous of her. not sayin thats the only reason but i mean cmon! shes gorgeous, young, skinny, and she dated orlando bloom for god's sake!! im jealous of her too but i mean i still love her to death!!!

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 10:49 PM
WeAreTheWorld

yea she's cool.. did she really date Orlando? That's a 9 year differenceblink Not that I can talk seeing as I'm nearly half Orli's agestick out tongue

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 03:32 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

i dont think she did date orli, but i dunno!
he's been with kate bosworth for quite a long while now grrrr mad
anyway.... i think keira is doing well, she was good in bend it like beckham and even better in POTC..now that shes gettin recognised by directors, she can get more roles. good 4 her! go keira! big grin shes so lucky! she got 2 work so close 2 johnny and got 2 kiss orli sadsadsadmad

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 01:44 PM
cogger15 is currently offline Click here to Send cogger15 a Private Message Find more posts by cogger15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

omg yea the kiss!!!mad what a lucky girl.. Kate Bosworth is.. well.. pretty.. and they both share the same hobbie.. surfing!!

I had heard rumours that Kiera dated Orli before this.. but who knows.. has Kiera dated any other famous people does anyone know?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 06:23 PM
beaujay1
!

shes a great actress, i guess you could say im jealous....(ummm very much so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) its just not fair sometimes you know..... wed all like to be in her place right about now, right? stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 12:22 AM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

For surebig grinHappy Dance.. but one day.. if I'm lucky.. maybe I'll be therestick out tongue

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 02:28 AM
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

quote:
Originally posted by Orli'sElf7
lol haha in dr savagho (thank you for that mr parker) there were come racy scenes, but the movie itself was good (Hans :lovesmile. and thank you ALL!!! she IS an awsome actress!!!!

What's Dr. Savagho?? embarrasment confused

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 06:42 AM
WeAreTheWorld

yeaconfused ?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 02:02 AM
samIam
yahooo!

I was really shocked to hear that kiera was 17 when POTC started filming .. that mean for starw

i love my Samlove

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 05:46 AM
samIam is currently offline Click here to Send samIam a Private Message Find more posts by samIam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote