KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Kierra rules!!!

Kierra rules!!!
Started by: LadySlytherin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (41): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

quote:
Originally posted by Orli'sElf7
and i dont like it when ppl bash her. im not dissing neone out there who hate her, but i mean lot of ppl ARE kind of jealous of her. not sayin thats the only reason but i mean cmon! shes gorgeous, young, skinny, and she dated orlando bloom for god's sake!! im jealous of her too but i mean i still love her to death!!!

Like I said Orli's Elf7,sounds like we'll get along just fine. smile thumbs up sign.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 07:12 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

dr savagho is a movie with kiera knightly and hans mathesen (if any of you have ever watched the mists of avalon, he was king arthur and his sister's son...the black haired one). well, its a pretty risque movie with a couple racy scenes...i dont know how old she was when she filmed it but go rent it!! it is a good movie nonetheless!! and yes she did date orlando bloom for a short while ladies smile. (grrrrr kate bosworth *shakes fist* i mean um ...hehe....)

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 03:18 AM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

lolz Kate Bosworthmad.. she has two different colored eyesblink

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 03:20 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

i thought that was just for the movie!! in the magazine i saw she had 2 blu ones : /...hmm ill check again. *GO KIERA!!!* i dont know why there's just someting about her i dont like...lol BESIDES the fact shes dating orlando bloom....i mean i wouldnt mind if kiers was still dating orli but idk......lol and dont get me wrong im not bashing kate bosworth (*takes out a club....* hahaha jkjkjK!!)

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 03:24 AM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

lmaolaughing.. well I read this magazine and it has this fact or fiction and someone asked if she really did have two different colored eyes and it was fact.. I think one is blue and the other is hazel or something

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 03:26 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

lol wierdo!!! hahaha jp. welll it was rumored that they were engaged but then they arent??? idk lol i dont wanna turn this into another orli thread. hahaha we have enough of those and less of kiera!!!! if anyone has good pics of her i need em!! plz post!!! doing a potc and sort of just a jack/lizabeth/will collage for my room
*GO KIERA!*

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 03:28 AM
WeAreTheWorld

ooo that's cool.. I made one with mostly LOTR stuff but what I did was I had a few free magazines so I cut pictures out of them and out them on.. but it turned out the magazine I had was a LOTR special edition from Famous Players so it turned into a LOTR collage.. but omg in that entire magazine they didn't even mention Dom Monaghan(Merry)!!!madmad

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 03:43 AM
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

THEY DIDNT?!?!?! O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **MAD**

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 02:26 AM
kathleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

at first i didn't really like keira, but now she's one of my favorite actresses, and i don't think she and orlando ever went out cuz in an interview orlando said that she had a boyfriend, plus on the potc dvd, she said that she and orlando had met a few times in london, but this is the first time they had worked together. they'd make a cute couple though, better than him and kate (sorry kate fans)

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 04:05 AM
kathleen is currently offline Click here to Send kathleen a Private Message Find more posts by kathleen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

quote:
Originally posted by Orli'sElf7
THEY DIDNT?!?!?! O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **MAD**
I know!!!!!!!madmadmad Dom is one of my favorite characters as well as actors!!!!!!!love

and well other then the age difference.. I agree with you about Kiera and Orlando.. they would look soo cute together

how old is Kate anywaysblinkconfused?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 05:40 AM
kathleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

kate's just 2 years older than keira i think

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 06:20 AM
kathleen is currently offline Click here to Send kathleen a Private Message Find more posts by kathleen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

wow 20 then?well that's only a 6 year difference not too bad.. I'm very happy about the age different in alot of celeb relationships these days because that leaves more hottys open to youstick out tonguebig grinlove

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 06:24 AM
kathleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

by the way, for all those orlando fans out there, he'll be on entertainment tonight on monday on the set of his new movie "haven". just thought some of u might like to know (if u didnt already)

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 06:32 AM
WeAreTheWorld

lolz awesome.. I'll watch it thenyes

Does anyone know if Orli's ever been on SNL or is planning on ever being on it? Because it would be hillarious to see him or Johnny D on itlaughingyes

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 06:37 AM
kathleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

not that i know off, but it would be cool to see them on there. they'd be so cute

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 06:39 AM
kathleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

someone found this somewhere, it's most likely fake, but u never kno..

Attachment: movie133.jpg
This has been downloaded 78 time(s).

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 06:42 AM
WeAreTheWorld

lolz yea.. o I forgot this is a Kiera threadstick out tongue sooooooo.. does Kiera have any other movies coming up?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 06:43 AM
kathleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

king arthur, which is i think also produced by jerry bruckheimer (sp?)

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 06:45 AM
WeAreTheWorld

o yea I heard something about that.. and then of course there's POTC 2 with the now possible new title/rumour.. what do you all think of it?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 06:55 AM
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

yes shes going to b in king arthur!! supposed to b really good!!!! YESHSHHHHH!!! who else is gonna b in that movie ne1 no?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 10:31 PM