KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » '50 reason to Reject the Matrix'

'50 reason to Reject the Matrix'
Started by: JediHDM

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Haha, I remember this thread.

I still crack up at the 'critique' as well.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 03:56 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

So most people on KMC did not understand it? Pretty pathetic, it reminds me that Ush`s games are only reason I hang here.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 02:36 AM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nosilly

The need to resurrect this old thread is strong, and so be it. He called it temporary lunacy, but it was more related to stupidity.

It is one of those fine examples of what not to do when you're posting opinions on the internet.

Enjoy, be ashamed for the original poster (I know I am, with my confidence shaken as someone else said), and heed the warning: forever pay close attention, and ever read thoroughly before ever writing any critic on your own. Otherwise it could happen to you.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:17 AM
Nosilly is currently offline Click here to Send Nosilly a Private Message Find more posts by Nosilly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote