KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » 50 Reasons why LORD OF THE RINGS Sucks

50 Reasons why LORD OF THE RINGS Sucks
Started by: Agent Elrond

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

50 Reasons why LORD OF THE RINGS Sucks

Now, b/f u start bashing, some other guy said this. Here's the link: Url removed
There's one just like this in the Matrix forum. Here's is my rebutal. Feel free to add your own response.

1. No student is force to read the novalization. The actual book is much better.

2. Dude, LotR is a three part book, therefore a 3 part movie. No greed here.

3. The black line are if u don't have wide screen

4. Which human member. I didn't notice anything

5. 6 tennis shoes,so what?

6. Orce were came up by Tolkein many years b/f Blizzard. Blizzard orce look nothing like Tlokein orcs

7. Black symbolizes evil. Everything evil in all cultures is usually black. It's not racist.

8. Yeah it does. It shrunck with Isidur, then Frodo. It changes shape so the holder can wear it.

9. You can't fight evil without a war. The battle scene only made up a small part of the story.

10. First of all, they had no horses. Second, the eagle weren't available.

11. NA

12. Only Frodo got stabbed once, and he wasn't ok. They other Hobbits were not stabbed, so they were fine.

13. She didn't defeat them, only out rode them and used a magic spell agianst them. Beisdes, Glorfindol save Frodo in the book.

14. What scene are u talking about. Boromir was very strong and was able to fend them, off b/f he died.

15. His smoke was magicly enhanced. It could defy gravity.

16. Gandalf came back because the Valar spared him, i think. TTT wasn't "slapped" togehter, noob

17. Two words: Magic rings. They can do anything.

18. Gandalf used a spell that made himself immune to the BALROG's fire. Get your names straight.

19. B/c there's no story after that. That's only a set-up scene.

20. Saruman is powerful enough to use ywo, but WTF is yout point?

21. The ring came to him. He was meant to find it.

22. This is the only good point, but it's pointless. In the book, it says that he needs more arrows.

23. Wow! Who gives a f*ck? Usless reason.

24. Gollum was created way b/f starwars. In fact SW copied Gollum in a way.

25. Elves gay? WTF are u smoking?

26. These are Tolkien elves, not Santa's elves. HGet your myths straight.

27-36. All of these are based on a book that came out way b/f any of his reason. Does he even realize that there was book b/f the movie?

37. Stupid, fat, Hobbit. Who cares?

38. Yeah, it is. Trying being in love. You'll do anything for your true love.

39. WTF? So, elves have long hair. They're not hippies. They fought manywars.

40. Yes, we need the mine scene. Yes we needed Helm's Deep. It's a long book, it's a long movie.

41. ?????????

42. There are not too many charatures to keep track of. Try the Sil. There's hundreds.

43. Rocks were being thrown at the water, not at the creature.

44. Hobbits have thick feet. Natual shoes. Read the book. It's in there/

45-48 WTF? WTF? WTF? No, they couldn't have.

49. Why would there be funky music. It's an epic tale, not some rap crap story.

50. We have plenty of good reason to see RotK. it's a goddamn book.

So, as we can see, this "Doc" needs a beat down, fast. He trashed the Matrix and he trashed LotR. You cannot trash two of the greatest trilogies ever and live to tell the tale. Come and join me in my response.

Last edited by Kitoky on Apr 15th, 2004 at 08:16 PM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 05:06 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

yea this person needs a life and doesn't relize that there was a book before the movie, end of story

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 05:21 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

yeah i've seen that crap before...stupid....

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 05:22 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ravsta
They come in pints?

Hey, notice the website name? The guys obviously got nothing better to do

Please sponsor us: http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/all4one

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 05:25 PM
Ravsta is currently offline Click here to Send Ravsta a Private Message Find more posts by Ravsta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

Kit !!!! Close this stupid thing !!!!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 05:29 PM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

im jua gona say...its based on a book with magic n stuf in it....therefor anythin is possible...just because we aren't able to do it in this world dusnt meen that fictional characters in a fictional world can't do it....this is stupid it's a story anything can happen....how do you even know they had the same elements and things in their world...

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 05:59 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

although i am glad u answered the stupid thing, the fourm where the 50 questions was put would be a better place to answer them, not here

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 06:25 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

ye but those pepl r scary.....lol...they mite anser bak...

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 06:41 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

quote:
Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
Kit !!!! Close this stupid thing !!!!

Why should he do that? Does anyone else have a repsonse like mine. There more to thsi website that u know. I say shut down the website. He has NO idea what he's talking about.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 06:44 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

OMG! Not you guys as well!

Will you people use some sense? I posted this a while back. It is NOT GENUINE. It is a SPOOF. It is taking the piss out of people who criticise Lord of the Rings. Just read it with some sense, will you? It is SO obviously not genuine, and the apology to fans is hysterical!

I think there is becoming a serious common sense black hole around in some areas.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 06:52 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Sorry i started it, but it is funny. Some parts are just plain weird. Whoever did this has WAY too much time on their hands. I can understand doing 10 for a laugh, but coming up with 50 is a bit too much, since some repeat. Like I said b/f, i this is fun, but it's more fun to come up with a rebutal. Shows understanding.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 06:58 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Way too much time on his hands? What, you mean like EVERYONE here? The people (it is a group effort) who created it are just fans who spend a lot of time on-line, like us. And they happened to create this rather smart satire.

I recommend people check the site and both read the one they removed due to it being 'corrected', anf their apology (the apology is taking the piss out of people who thought this was true)

Mind you, they are VERY nasty to people who think it is all true on their forums. Their forums are very adult also. But even so... I still can't quite work out how anyone could think it is real. It is all done with such attention to detail, also!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 07:00 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Yeah, once u realize it's faking, it's pretty funny. Now, I want to see more of his works. See, good had come from this.

Now, if anyone believes this to be true, they seriously need a CAT scan.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 07:05 PM
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

Well I thought we weren't able to post URLs ???

Isn't that what Sauron was having so much of an issue with ?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 07:12 PM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Hey, I saw this in the Matrix forum. Whta happens in one should be allowed in another. The link is just so u can see the list.

If u thought this was real, u're not alone. Many people emailed their own repsonse much like I did.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 07:18 PM
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

quote:
Originally posted by mors823
Hey, I saw this in the Matrix forum. Whta happens in one should be allowed in another. The link is just so u can see the list.

If u thought this was real, u're not alone. Many people emailed their own repsonse much like I did.

I did not think it was real...nor did I even take the time to look at the URL that has been posted.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 07:22 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Yeah, I read the matrix one as well. This guy is a wannabe maddox it seems, except it doesn't have the wit or the comedy in his articles.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 07:25 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

A.D. Skinner, u should read. It's actually quite funny and enjoyable now.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 07:28 PM
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

Yes...Funny it is, for I have read it and have enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing...

Though...All I am saying is that a very good friend of mine was not able to post a URL according to the rules...so why should others ?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 07:56 PM
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

*agrees*

Yes rules are rules. Maybe you should of posted what it was and anyone who wanted the link, you could on PMed it to em.

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 07:57 PM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote