KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » 50 Reasons why LORD OF THE RINGS Sucks

50 Reasons why LORD OF THE RINGS Sucks
Started by: Agent Elrond

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

quote:
Originally posted by Kitoky
What if you put a link....in which it has a link to your own personal site? big grin

Wow...that is a lot of Linking ! I think I am Linked out at this point !

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 10:04 PM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

I dunno, I'm just messing with your heads.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 10:04 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SteveMan2101
Mystery Man

Your right this guy is a dweeb he just does this for a living. He can't get a right job. He just sits in his chair with microwave dinners typing in stupid thins about great movies. I guess he never reads books based on movies but he sure does read stupid fairy tales that little children only read. Also this guy was trying to make people was not aee the matrix either and everyone knows that, that was a great success in his life roll eyes (sarcastic) blink. So if we never go too his sites ever again he would be a porr stupid man who reads sucky books AND NEVER READS THE GOOD BOOKS THAT MOVIES WERE BASED ON THEM, SO THIS GUY IS A STUPID IDIOT DRUG TAKING MOVIE HATER MANIAC!!! mad laughing beer

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 01:57 AM
SteveMan2101 is currently offline Click here to Send SteveMan2101 a Private Message Find more posts by SteveMan2101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Ignore that above post. That was done by my noob brother. He has no idea what he's talking about. Go easy on him, cuz I want to bash him. I told him it was a joke b/f he posted. Such a small brain he has.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 02:22 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

i didn't get the link... can someone post it again? Now that we've all discovered we can post links as long as it's not spam..

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 06:47 AM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Here's th link again. http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/film/50reasons.html

I think the Matrix version is better since this seems so fake. No one can be that ignorent.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 04:35 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azszhz
I Have No Name

man i thought that was so funny the first time i read them there just so stupid (a joke or not) that you have to laugh
it halarious laughing

battle and death, death and doom, doomed romance and death, and the occasional romantic doomed battle to the death

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 03:00 PM
azszhz is currently offline Click here to Send azszhz a Private Message Find more posts by azszhz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

quote:
Originally posted by Agent Elrond
Ignore that above post. That was done by my noob brother. He has no idea what he's talking about. Go easy on him, cuz I want to bash him. I told him it was a joke b/f he posted. Such a small brain he has.

lol...

now now now AE...it's not the size that matters, but...

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 06:18 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
muse5
Fool of a Took

Is this guy kidding?! I mean honestly... 'the novelization of the movie for rotk is out in Barnes and Noble' BLAH BLAH...

A time to gain, a time to lose
A time to rend, a time to sew
A time to love, a time to hate
A time for peace, I swear it’s not too late

Last edited by muse5 on Apr 23rd, 2004 at 11:47 PM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 11:40 PM
muse5 is currently offline Click here to Send muse5 a Private Message Find more posts by muse5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Yeah, the guy who wrote this, wrote it for a laugh. It's meant to entertain.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 01:11 AM
muse5
Fool of a Took

oh thank god, i know very ignorant people who actually think this (not here, at my school and other places) and i was like 'not another one' this guy's good at satirizing ignorant movie goers... kudos

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 01:47 AM
muse5 is currently offline Click here to Send muse5 a Private Message Find more posts by muse5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

I know some ppl don't like the Matrix, but I know almost NO ONE who hates LotR.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 01:52 AM
muse5
Fool of a Took

one of my friends, but she's a moron and probably didn't get it, and a few others because they are 'rebelling against mainstreem', i'm all like 'go away, lotr rocks no matter what'
omg, someone at work said to me the other day, 'shelob was such a rip off on 8 legged freaks' and i was like 'dude, book for 50 years'

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 06:07 PM
Korri

LOTR no suck no

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 06:08 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

muse5> laughing out loud that's funny. Ppl are soo dumb today.
korri> the 50 reasons are just a joke. It was just for fun like the Matrix one.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 07:40 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Agent Elrond
Here's th link again. http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/film/50reasons.html

I think the Matrix version is better since this seems so fake. No one can be that ignorent.

I WISH... but in a very unfortunate off-shoot, this website is revealing how ridiculously credulous some people are. No matter how dumb they make it, a LOT of people still think it is genuine.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 10:30 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

why havent they closed this thread this person just wants to start a fight. if he writes the movies the entire forum is about suck people will lash out just close this thread.

Old Post May 9th, 2004 12:42 PM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

quote:
Originally posted by Drifter101
why havent they closed this thread this person just wants to start a fight. if he writes the movies the entire forum is about suck people will lash out just close this thread.

This is a spoof thread...please look at the link posted in by the thread starter.

It is simply a parody of LOTR

Old Post May 9th, 2004 12:43 PM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

It's been said many times: IT'S FAKE!!!!! Read it for a laugh.

Old Post May 10th, 2004 02:02 AM