KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » ok this thread will be closed I know it, but I have to know for sure NOW!!!!!!!!

ok this thread will be closed I know it, but I have to know for sure NOW!!!!!!!!
Started by: Inwë Nólatári

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Inwë Nólatári
Esmerelda Moss

Angry ok this thread will be closed I know it, but I have to know for sure NOW!!!!!!!!

is Orlando Bloom engaged? and to the people who respond and say yes, where did you get your information, i want solid proof, give me an website address or something, it just want proof!

[blue]~RAVENCLAW~[/blue]

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 02:51 AM
Inwë Nólatári is currently offline Click here to Send Inwë Nólatári a Private Message Find more posts by Inwë Nólatári Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Ok No 1 has proof of that.
Some people have been saying that him & Kate broke up coz she cheated with Josh Harnette
Others r saying they r engaged

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 04:36 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~FreAk'n*WeiRd~
The lies are out there

Shan............no need to get so worked up in celebs personal lifes....................gggggggeeeeeezzzzzzzzz......LOL

The Truth is a Lie

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 06:51 AM
~FreAk'n*WeiRd~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~FreAk'n*WeiRd~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~FreAk'n*WeiRd~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystifier
Peaceful Moment

I haven't a clue about his personal life erm So I dunno if he's engaged

..Gotta..Cut away, clear away..Slip away and sever this..Umbilical residue..

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 10:39 AM
Mystifier is currently offline Click here to Send Mystifier a Private Message Find more posts by Mystifier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

why do you care if hes engaged... do you honestly think you have a chance with him confused

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 11:19 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

shucks, burly, you beat me to it stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 11:21 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Ask in the Orland Bloom thread!
Closing--closed

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 11:38 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote