KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Haute Tension/High Tension

Haute Tension/High Tension
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
doomsday49
Restricted

Account Restricted

i don't know how to use spoiler tag or even knows what it means(i'm not very computer literate) so i'm just not gonna say nuthin.

my life rap isn't for the weak or feeble/ my youth was no sunshine the grind'll eat you/ they say learn from the past history can teach you/ but if i live backward all i see is evil.....Doomsday biatch!!!!!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 02:41 AM
doomsday49 is currently offline Click here to Send doomsday49 a Private Message Find more posts by doomsday49 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doomsday49
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by doomsday49
the ending to me was a dissapointer(is that a word?). And for those who don't know they stole the story from stephen king's 'intensity'. It would've been better if they stuck with the book ending.

quick change of information. The author was dean koontz not stephen king.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 02:43 AM
doomsday49 is currently offline Click here to Send doomsday49 a Private Message Find more posts by doomsday49 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by BackFire
Glad you liked it TH, the staircase decapitation was ****ing badass, huh?

Yeah, that was tight. The first time they show the truck driver was insane! [SPOILER - highlight to read]: When he throws the head of a girl out the window after he . . . oh god, I can't even say it.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 03:34 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Yeah, that was tight. The first time they show the truck driver was insane! [SPOILER - highlight to read]: When he throws the head of a girl out the window after he . . . oh god, I can't even say it.

That made a couple of my friends turn it off. They were too weirded out. smile

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 08:21 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Originally posted by Tired Hiker

Oh dude, I thought that part was awesome. He was actually getting a real head

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 12:58 AM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who else thinks the first death of the father looks a bit fake?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 12:21 AM
deathbycorn is currently offline Click here to Send deathbycorn a Private Message Find more posts by deathbycorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

yeah, it was really fake, but........if you could see that happen in real life......dear god! lol

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 02:17 AM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

i just bought it off the used rack (whoever thought up the used rack is amazing, 3 movies for $9.99 biotch)

anyway, it was good, but im still lost as to where the truck came from, and if she was driving the truck and not in the back, how did she give alex the knife? ya, im confused

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 12:46 AM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote