KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Garfield - The Movie

Why wont Garfield live up the the comic strip?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Garfield is CGI in a live action movie 11 35.48%
Garfield is protrayed incorrectly 12 38.71%
It has Jennifer Love Hewitt 6 19.35%
Or iyou think t will live up to the comic strip 2 6.45%
Total: 31 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Garfield - The Movie
Started by: Mitsubishi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

But why make it CGI? isn't Garfeild Fat enough as he is in 2D?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 06:01 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gregmss
We Can Do It

they are trying to make him look like a cat

We're Bialystock and Bloom

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 06:06 PM
gregmss is currently offline Click here to Send gregmss a Private Message Find more posts by gregmss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

WHY! Garfeild already looks like a cat, I mean its a cartoon he's not supposed to look real. If he did it wouldnt be as funny,apart of the appeal is that it is a cartoon. If you changed garfield to CGI he wouldnt be our garfield he wouldnt be the garfeild we know and love. you might aswell just make it live action

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 03:29 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Thats what they are making. I live action movie and Garfield will be CGI. Like Scooby-Doo.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 01:24 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hmmm

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

HHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 01:37 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

they should make a ne Jetsons movie. that would be great

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 07:43 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

that sounds even worse, garfield isnt supposed to be realistic

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 11:42 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

AGAIN..........noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo burn them to the ground i say

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 04:27 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Hmmm

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

HHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

heehee lol

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 04:29 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gregmss
We Can Do It

garfield rocks

We're Bialystock and Bloom

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 12:44 PM
gregmss is currently offline Click here to Send gregmss a Private Message Find more posts by gregmss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
njherbz741
photoshop freak

Garfield The Movie!

ok i've been a Garfield fanatic since i was little and when i saw the poster i just flipped out...

info
http://lightsoutentertainment.com/news/news.php?id=1931

Attachment: garfield.jpg
This has been downloaded 38 time(s).

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 05:25 PM
njherbz741 is currently offline Click here to Send njherbz741 a Private Message Find more posts by njherbz741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

they shouldn't sad

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 05:27 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikeysgothicgur
Fuct Up Kid

Why not? Garfield is awesome!!!!

To alcohol and cigarettes and maryjane -Jesus of Subrbia (Greenday)
I'm not part of a redneack agenda -American Idiot (Greenday)

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 05:44 PM
mikeysgothicgur is currently offline Click here to Send mikeysgothicgur a Private Message Find more posts by mikeysgothicgur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

They should just keep it a cartoon. Not like this *cringes when thinking of Scooby Doo*

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 05:46 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

Yeah I agree Kes. Me and BF had this conversation awhile ago and you can't help but think of Scooby Do and barf! With that said if bill murry is doing the voice that might help it a bit, but i guess we'll have to see.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 06:11 PM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

I hope this movie turns out great. I alway laugh when i read a garfield comic. It doesn't look like garfield but that maybe beacause we can only see a little of his head. I will be glad if its like scooby because i enjoyed that movie

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 07:04 PM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TdOg

I hope he doesn't walk on his hind legs in the movie.. It will just look stupid just like it does in the comic. The comic stopped being really funny around the same time his eyes got bigger and he started walking like we do.. The humor kinda died off around then..

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 08:04 PM
TdOg is currently offline Click here to Send TdOg a Private Message Find more posts by TdOg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Din't he have a cartoon movie? I think I watched it when I was younger, but I don't know. I ain't a big fan of movies with characters completely CG

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 05:46 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8stuff09

Question garfield movie

I saw a poster at the movie for the Garfiled live action movie coming out. I was shocked by this. Garfield and Odie are going to be computer generated. Breckin Myer (that guy in road trip) will be John Arbuckle. I think Jennifer Love Hewitt is gonna be his girlfriend. Hopefully it won't turn out like the other cartoon to live action movies (such as...the flinstones, ummm...you know what i mean) what do you think? Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 05:41 PM
sk8stuff09 is currently offline Click here to Send sk8stuff09 a Private Message Find more posts by sk8stuff09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Yeh its a pretty scary thought.
It would be much better to have a cartoon movie then this (IMO).
But what's done is done, just hope it isnt as crappy as Scooby Doo.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 07:46 PM