KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Garfield - The Movie

Why wont Garfield live up the the comic strip?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Garfield is CGI in a live action movie 11 35.48%
Garfield is protrayed incorrectly 12 38.71%
It has Jennifer Love Hewitt 6 19.35%
Or iyou think t will live up to the comic strip 2 6.45%
Total: 31 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Garfield - The Movie
Started by: Mitsubishi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BIIIIIIIIIIIG
Restricted

Account Restricted

THIS WILL BE GOOD GARFEILD IS ONE FAT CAT AND REALLY FUNNY TO YOU DIG?
'ODIE GET YOURE PAWS OFF OF MY LAZZANNIA' cool

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 06:11 PM
BIIIIIIIIIIIG is currently offline Click here to Send BIIIIIIIIIIIG a Private Message Find more posts by BIIIIIIIIIIIG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightcrawer89
movie man

lol Happy Dance laughing laughing

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 08:16 PM
nightcrawer89 is currently offline Click here to Send nightcrawer89 a Private Message Find more posts by nightcrawer89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightcrawer89
movie man

Warning poster

here is the movie poster

Attachment: 3004390_main.jpg
This has been downloaded 27 time(s).

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 08:21 PM
nightcrawer89 is currently offline Click here to Send nightcrawer89 a Private Message Find more posts by nightcrawer89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Over the past 6 months and WAY more, the Garfeild Comics started to go bad. Like, Horribly bad. I was a fan of Garfeild Scince I am 3, so I know what I am talking about, He is running out of ideas. (Jim davis and the 2 guys that help him come up with the ideas and actually draw the comics) So He is Probly making a movie to boost up his sallary. 2600 papers he is in, I wouldn't be surprised if a couple hundred started to kick him out.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 02:52 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

Garfield

This looks like a funny movie. Any one got any info?

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 04:31 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Only what's on the site. erm It should be okay... hopefully better than Scooby Doo. big grin

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 05:50 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

My favorite comic... (besides Calvin and Hobbes) they'd better not screw it up mad

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 06:46 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

yeah! if they do.......*starts chanting KILLING SPREE, KILLING SPREE!*

mad mad mad

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 07:18 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

*KILL-ING SPREE*

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 09:24 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

why does Garfield not look good?

as i have seen numerous garfield trailers and teasers i begin to see bad choices and flaws in the movie itself

in one scene i see Garfield to be quite energetic and gitty, as the real garfield is the laziest cat in the world.

also wasnt too fond of the casting of Jennifer Love Hewitt

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:15 PM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

A big plus is the voice of Bill Murray. I can't imagine anyone else voicing Garfield.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:29 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

that may be the only upside to the movie

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:32 PM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

Why not Lorenzo music?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0615718/

Oh yeah, that's why.

I don't mind so much that J.L. Hewitt is in it (at least the viewers can just ogle her and forget what movie they're watching), but I think the big mistake they made was waiting this long to make a Garfield movie. They should have made it when he was much more popular (i.e., about 20 years ago). It's the same mistake they're making with "The Simpsons" now. That window has long passed, and the longer they wait, the worse it will be.

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:34 PM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

After everyone and their grandmother calling "Lost in Translation" an "instant classic", I hope this is the movie that puts Bill Murray out of his misery. He has a tendency to do ONE decent film every TEN years.

I know who could have voiced him, and probably alot better, Mr. Patrick Warburton.

Guess Bill didn't learn anything from "Osmosis Jones"?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:34 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Well here's a few reasons....
1.Garfield is CGI (But what else would he be)
2.The Dog isn't CGI and Garfield is...
3.Jon's Never good with the ladies so he couldn't get a Girlfriend so he couldn't get a date for about 90min.
4.The Movie is going to suck

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:41 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

Oddie is not there sad (Only that dog that doesn't look like Oddie)

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:43 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

oddie is in it they get him in the movie but like solo said he aint CGI but garfield is,

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:46 PM
ElectricBugaloo
LP

null: because it's garfield...and garfield is all about a couple of jokes stretched over a decade or so

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 12:07 AM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

Maybe they should just tour the country with a booth that says "Garfield is lazy, ha ha, that'll be eight dollars."

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 12:19 AM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Hey, if "Garfield" does well, although his star faded out long ago, I request..no no..I DEMAND "Funky Winkerbean" and "Marmaduke" live action movies.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 02:29 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote