KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Garfield - The Movie

Why wont Garfield live up the the comic strip?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Garfield is CGI in a live action movie 11 35.48%
Garfield is protrayed incorrectly 12 38.71%
It has Jennifer Love Hewitt 6 19.35%
Or iyou think t will live up to the comic strip 2 6.45%
Total: 31 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Garfield - The Movie
Started by: Mitsubishi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

quote:
Originally posted by WindDancer
Instead of doing a Garfield movie those producers shoulda picked Heathcliff instead! Now that is one comic cartoon that really sucks! But noooooo they had to pick the cutest cat and turn him into an Ugly CGI beast!!!

ahahhahaha! laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud Cgi beast!

no expression anyway, I never thought they could make a garfield movie because I thought it would be 90 minutes of grafield eating lasagna, while oddie tries to cheer jons miserable life....then I saw the trailer.........garfield is dancing to hey mama.....WHAT THE HELL!?......this isnt the garfield I would watch at 7:30 am! he looks weird and oddie doenst even look like oddie! sad

They got it all wrong........ mad

she's miss california <3

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 12:31 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

i got 1 star from my news paper, it called it a waste of your money lol laughing

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 08:05 PM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ANGELIQUE

GARFIELD DOES NOT LOOK RIGHT,HE
IS MUCH BETTER AS A CARTOON!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 10:16 PM
ANGELIQUE is currently offline Click here to Send ANGELIQUE a Private Message Find more posts by ANGELIQUE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.knife
Restricted

Account Restricted

looks gay

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:23 AM
mr.knife is currently offline Click here to Send mr.knife a Private Message Find more posts by mr.knife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

They tried to make Garfield a ghetto jerk with slapstick humor, when he's actually very laid back with sarcastic humor (which actually made him funny). They messed up... I bet if garfield saw this movie he'd make a witty remark about it, then go back to sleep.

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:54 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

laughing out loud probably he would

anyway...if Garfield is CG, why isn't Odie? I saw one a commercial some random clip of Garfield pushing Odie off a couch, and it looked so horrible and fake. Jeezus. That alone will stop me from going to see it (though there were plenty of other reasons not to)

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 03:08 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElectricBugaloo
LP

1) Garfield was a very bad comic. It was made for people with IQs of your average 13 year old or lower.

2) Calvin and Hobbes will NEVER be a movie, as Watterson will not even sell the rights to make Calvin and Hobbes merchandising

3) Dilbert could be a pretty good movie (I liked the show).

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 07:41 AM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

well if they keep dilbert a cartoon, and dont make him a real person then go ahead and make a dilbert movie, but not w/ real people

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 02:08 PM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Maybe its because Liz actaually liked Jon and that Nermal was drop dead stupid and not quirky and annoying like in the strips... Odie was okay thought...

"Imma Walking The Dog"

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 03:58 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

You know people, you really ought to give the film a chance before trashing it too much. You never know... it may be a surprise as much as Scooby Doo was when it came out.

Oh wait, that's right. I spent the eight bucks to see it last weekend, and it sucked ass. Never mind.

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 01:20 AM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
La Vierge

Because He's CGed. That means Computer generated like, Shrek. It's not an actor. just the actor's voice.

~~~*Fly me high*~~~

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 01:32 AM
La Vierge is currently offline Click here to Send La Vierge a Private Message Find more posts by La Vierge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

I said it ounce and i'll say it again...

Imma Walking the dog

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 03:33 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

quote:
Originally posted by Aku
I bet theyre not going to include that other cartoon that was linked with garfield. You know that one on the farm with the pig, the chick, the egg with legs and that duck with a saftey tyre round its waist?

hahahahahhahahaha!

I remember that show!

GArfield and Friends!

she's miss california <3

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 07:38 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Big_Boy

I thought Garfield was decent.

Always looking to buy Dawn Of The Dead (orig) memoribilia.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 02:56 AM
Darth_Big_Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Big_Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Big_Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[email protected]
Confront the darkness

I thought it sucked.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 10:40 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

it was decent

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 07:53 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Have not seen it. Kind of scared to.

I love the comics, and the cartoons from the 90's.

The movie just did not look right. Looked really messed up.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 04:47 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Well i just saw the film..... I enjoyed it laughing

Im Back happy

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 08:45 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

it was funny, but still not far as good as comics
and it was a bit childish.

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 08:13 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote