KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » KMC Swim Party!!!!

KMC Swim Party!!!!
Started by: Raven Guardia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (179): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

i dunno maybe they all left or sumthing...but i cant swim messed

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 06:52 PM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mabius*Emz
~*Emzo*~

Cant swim, o lolz well if sum guys decide to come just sunbath and give them devilish looks wink

Eric Mabius love

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 06:54 PM
Mabius*Emz is currently offline Click here to Send Mabius*Emz a Private Message Find more posts by Mabius*Emz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mabius*Emz
~*Emzo*~

then the fun begins smile

Eric Mabius love

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 06:55 PM
Mabius*Emz is currently offline Click here to Send Mabius*Emz a Private Message Find more posts by Mabius*Emz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mabius*Emz
~*Emzo*~

Love your sig by the way ....very nice

Eric Mabius love

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 06:56 PM
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

lol really? people mistake me for a he in that sig and i couldnt blame them lol...

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 06:58 PM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mabius*Emz
~*Emzo*~

lol so u realli like dragon ball z then?, i used to but then i kinda went off it lolz i found the new series poop

Eric Mabius love

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 07:08 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

*strips to bikini and jumps into the pool*

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 08:15 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

go storm! raver i gtg now ...bye see ya tomorrow i think

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 08:47 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

*gets out the pool*

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 08:19 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

( hey I forgot about this thread)

raven walks into the party with her orange flip flops and two piece red bikini one over top of her swim suite she had on a pair of shorts and a tank top. raven sat her towel down and took off her flip flops. raven then sat on her towel she took off her tank and shorts and put some sun block on. raven then laid down to get tan.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 09:52 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

room for one more? *cannonballs into pool*

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 09:58 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

i remember this thread!!! eek!

Old Post May 30th, 2004 09:59 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

wait there was another pool party, thats the one i was in

Old Post May 30th, 2004 09:59 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

*raven sits up*....she felt a little hot from the sun so she walked over to the diving boards and dove in......wow, this feels good!

Old Post May 30th, 2004 10:01 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

*flips around in pool like an idiot*

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 10:02 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

*jumps in the pool* weee

Old Post May 30th, 2004 10:03 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

OH NO Jedi's drowning!!! swims over to jedi and says are you okay?!?!...do you need cpr?

Old Post May 30th, 2004 10:04 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i am good!!!!! i just get a little frisky when i see beautiful women in bikinis.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 10:05 PM
Naz
Super Senior Member

*finds a water gun and squirts it at people*

Old Post May 30th, 2004 10:06 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

raven laughed at jedi and said really???.....she said well over theres an empty corner wanna come?

Old Post May 30th, 2004 10:07 PM