KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » What's the movie? A picture quiz....

What's the movie? A picture quiz....
Started by: da man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hawaii

Answers??

I also got this quiz via email. Where can you find the answers? The worksheet i got is "read only" so i can't tamper with anything.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 07:10 PM
hawaii is currently offline Click here to Send hawaii a Private Message Find more posts by hawaii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buddaman769

Ok, i got (with lots of help from friends at work) 52 of the 72. Is there anyone who knows the "code" to unlock the answers? Does anyone know the answers to all of them? We have been working on this for 3 months and the best we could do is 52. We would like to finish it.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 10:17 PM
buddaman769 is currently offline Click here to Send buddaman769 a Private Message Find more posts by buddaman769 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movieanswerman

You want the truth....you can't handle the truth :-)

Here are the answers:

Dead Poets Society
The Unforgiven
Big fat Liar
Almost Famous
My Girl
The Adventures of Baron Munchausen
Dark City
Sleepless in Seattle
Full Metal Jacket
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
Lawrence of Arabia
Gremlins
Waiting for Guffman
Do the right thing
Saturday Night Fever
Field of Dreams
Insomnia
Pulp Fiction
Buffalo '66
I am Sam
Ransom
Bowfinger
Lost in America
The Fugitive
Mr Deeds
Misery
A Knights Tale
The Blair Witch Project
Eyes Wide Shut
Hellraiser
A Christmas Story
Good Will Hunting
Forrest Gump
Office Space
Caddyshack
Crossroads
The Fisher King
Shrek
Four Weddings and a Funeral
Swingers
Broadcast News
The Cable Guy
Porky's
Panic Room
Reservoir Dogs
Trading Places
The Matrix
Innerspace
Scream
"Planes, Trains and Automobiles"
Grease
Top Secret
Naked Gun
Changing Lanes
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Bachelor Party
Boogie Nights
American Beauty
The Fast and Furious
One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest
Schindler's List
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Jerry Macquire
Very Bad Things
Deliverance
The Waterboy
The Full Monty
The Breakfast Club
"Wet, Hot American Summer"
White Men Can't Jump
Sleepy Hollow
Godzilla

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 04:00 PM
movieanswerman is currently offline Click here to Send movieanswerman a Private Message Find more posts by movieanswerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I got this thing ages ago from one of my relatives work places, I got all of them except three, so thanks for the list there, been annoying me for ages the three I didn't get.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 05:47 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kp944

Smile

If anyone is looking for the website for the Invisibles quizzes (yes, there are more than one) go to the world wide web. I am new here so this post won't let me put the exact website so I will try to do it in pieces

filmwise with a dot
com with a /
invisibles with a /
and index with a dot
shtml

Also if anyone needs to break "the code" on the Excel sheet going around, just look at the top of the page. You will notice that some of the alphabetic headings are missing. Unhide those columns first. You still won't be able to read the answers at that point but you can copy the columns and put them on a new spreadsheet (change the background color or font color if needed) and there you have them!

Have fun!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 11:43 PM
kp944 is currently offline Click here to Send kp944 a Private Message Find more posts by kp944 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edith

that sounds interesting!!!

Last edited by edith on Sep 11th, 2004 at 07:16 AM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 07:13 AM
edith is currently offline Click here to Send edith a Private Message Find more posts by edith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KatPat

I got as excited as you can in an office, when I found that list of answers; I was feeling rather smug that I would be the heroine that saved people fronm this eternal misery...

unfortunately we seem to have a different quiz! Its now even more of a torment.

There don't seem to be any coloums missing so that cheat has been fixed - darn; and the quiz we have doesn't appear on the the filmwise website.

The quiz we have has 60 films, it begins 'trading places' 'willy wonka's...' 'Dick Tracey'...

Where can we find the answers? PLEASE anyone with a heart, have mercy and help us so we can get on with some work...

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 03:05 PM
KatPat is currently offline Click here to Send KatPat a Private Message Find more posts by KatPat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmmmoley

Love

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Syren
Yerssot..........

You just broke your sarcasm vow........ no

That's a well hot pic of Angelina Jolie! Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 03:30 PM
mmmmoley is currently offline Click here to Send mmmmoley a Private Message Find more posts by mmmmoley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trw1978

What are the answers to the 60 picture quiz? I'm missing a few. Thanks.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 02:12 AM
trw1978 is currently offline Click here to Send trw1978 a Private Message Find more posts by trw1978 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mmmmoley
That's a well hot pic of Angelina Jolie! Happy Dance

yea i know :d

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 04:54 PM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LESLEEMICHELLE
PERFECTLY FLAWED

Miffed 60 QUESTION QUIZ

I HAVE ALL BUT #12 TO THE 60 QUESTION QUIZ...MAN SOME OF THOSE WERE HARD....LOVED THE CHALLENGE, BUT THAT #12 IS DRIVING ME BATTY!!!!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 09:27 PM
LESLEEMICHELLE is currently offline Click here to Send LESLEEMICHELLE a Private Message Find more posts by LESLEEMICHELLE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LESLEEMICHELLE
PERFECTLY FLAWED

I GOT THE EMAIL THAT HAD THE 60 QUESTIONS! I JUST FINISHED IT 60/60! WOO HOO! I CAN STOP BEATING MY HEAD ON MY DESK NOW!
1 TRADING PLACES 2 WILLY WONKA & THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY
3 DICK TRACY 4WAYNE'S WORLD 5 TOP SECRET 6 BATMAN FOREVER
7 GOLDMEMBER 8 OFFICER & A GENTLEMAN 9 FOOTLOOSE 10 STAND BY ME 11 NOTTINGHILL 12 ABOUT A BOY 13 FEAR & LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS 14 STAR WARS II ATTACK OF THE CLONES 15 USUAL SUSPECTS 16 SIGNS 17 X-MEN 18 SIXTH SENSE 19 DIRTY DANCING 20 TITANIC 21 SINGING IN THE RAIN 22 BACK TO THE FUTURE 23 THE BIG LEBOWSKI 24 FIFTH ELEMENT 25 SPEED 26 BIG 27 JUMANJI 28 COLOR OF MONEY 29 PUSHING TIN 30 FLINTSTONES 31 PULP FICTION 32 RANSOM 33 FULL METAL JACKET 34 JAY & SILENT BOB STRIKE BACK 35 HELLRAISER 36 INDEPENDENCE DAY
37E. T. 38 MEN IN BLACK 39 SWINGERS 40 PORKY'S 41 SHREK 42 MATRIX 43 GREASE 44 FIRST BLOOD 45 FAST & THE FURIOUS 46 WEDDING SINGER 47 BLUES BROTHERS 48 PURPLE RAIN 49 WATERBOY 50 WHITE MEN CAN'T JUMP 51 THE FULL MONTY 52 JACKIE BROWN 53 ZOOLANDER 54 FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING 55 SLEEPY HOLLOW 56 GODZILLA 57 BRIDGET JONES DIARY 58 CROUCHING TIGER HIDDEN DRAGON 59 KINGPIN 60 EVOLUTION

WHEW! wink

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 09:27 PM
LESLEEMICHELLE is currently offline Click here to Send LESLEEMICHELLE a Private Message Find more posts by LESLEEMICHELLE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LESLEEMICHELLE
PERFECTLY FLAWED

I WOULD LOVE FOR SOMEONE TO EMAIL ME THE 72 QUIZ!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 09:28 PM
lala_chic15

can someone pleeeeeeeease send me the excel movie trivia quiz thing to [email protected]!
please i really wanna try it and i can't find it anywhere on the net!
plz everyone just send it to me smile

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 04:57 AM
lala_chic15 is currently offline Click here to Send lala_chic15 a Private Message Find more posts by lala_chic15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I remember this quiz thing from online....I'll try to find it for you all

[edit]

Found it! It's at filmwise.com/invisibles/index.html

Last edited by Strangelove on Jun 19th, 2005 at 05:28 AM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 05:21 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dharma

Tongue movie quiz with 60 questions

#12 is about a boy (hugh grant movie)

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 08:22 PM
dharma is currently offline Click here to Send dharma a Private Message Find more posts by dharma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seatraxlady

Can someone please send me the link for the 72 invisbles quiz..we just mastered the 60 one...
[email protected]

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 05:35 PM
seatraxlady is currently offline Click here to Send seatraxlady a Private Message Find more posts by seatraxlady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MoviePocha

Love

I appreciate the answers to the 60 picture quiz...can someone send me the 72 picture quiz?....Thanks a lot

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 07:48 PM
MoviePocha is currently offline Click here to Send MoviePocha a Private Message Find more posts by MoviePocha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AprilWhine

Add me to the "want it" list please? If anyone can send me the 72 question Excel file, send me a PM please?

I found this board via Google while searching for the Excel file. big grin

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 01:03 PM
AprilWhine is currently offline Click here to Send AprilWhine a Private Message Find more posts by AprilWhine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigdan_561

Is anyone online today????????????

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 03:48 PM
bigdan_561 is currently offline Click here to Send bigdan_561 a Private Message Find more posts by bigdan_561 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote