KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Archival Records (Character Reference)

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Archival Records (Character Reference)
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Which free dodge power are you talking about, Tpt?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 10th, 2004 09:51 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

think he means mind of the warrior

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post May 10th, 2004 09:55 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

if i have a current non combat skill of 11..improving it would cost 3? as in round up to 12, adn then divide to 4?

Old Post May 10th, 2004 11:20 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

think so dexx

Old Post May 10th, 2004 12:05 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sounds right, Dexx.

If it is MOTW, do remember I highlighted some that will be changing, if you want to wait...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 10th, 2004 12:42 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

and...if i have 1 point left after all of this....does it go to waste if i don't use it? or can i use it when the next episode finishes

Old Post May 10th, 2004 02:35 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I was wondering the same thing, I reckon we can keep it since ush mentioned something about not wanting us to save things up (which to me implies that it is possible, not advisable but possible)

Old Post May 10th, 2004 02:56 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh yeah, you can save it.

BtVS

Old Post May 10th, 2004 03:07 PM
Fire

I still have 8 left, think of saving those, or blowing it all on maxing out some more skills, any help ush?

Old Post May 10th, 2004 03:11 PM
Dexx
wingless

well...that about does it with my upgrade.

saber score upgrade to 14, and persuasion score up to 12.

and i'm saving one point

Old Post May 10th, 2004 03:51 PM
Fire

I'm saving 8 I spent 17 just to gain ONE LVL in Sabremaster, but I think that once I get lvl3 Sabremaster I'm gonna love that style

Old Post May 10th, 2004 03:57 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The problem with sabremaster is that it is less good if you are being swarmed.

BtVS

Old Post May 10th, 2004 09:09 PM
Dexx
wingless

*writes that down*

Old Post May 11th, 2004 10:30 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Heh...

It is the stylistic opposite of Carnival of Carnage, which is fantastic when being swarmed but entirely useless against single or several powerful foes.

BtVS

Old Post May 11th, 2004 10:33 AM
Fire

lightside is slightly outnumbered

Old Post May 11th, 2004 12:00 PM
Dexx
wingless

well..that's a change in the sutiation, for sure....we were always the outnumbered ones..

Old Post May 11th, 2004 12:42 PM
Fire

yea except with Saar, Chion, Jolanta and Kuylen (3 of them is gone now but still)

Old Post May 11th, 2004 02:03 PM
Dexx
wingless

bleh..all 4 of them...kuylen won't be directly involved, i reckon.
we can't have kuylen and a nemesis in the same party...

what i meant was we were always outnumbered as playable characters....ppl seem to have a tendancy for the light side....wonder why whistle.....weaklings stick out tongue

Old Post May 11th, 2004 02:16 PM
Fire

now it seems things have changed

Old Post May 11th, 2004 02:25 PM
Dexx
wingless

yes....they were corrupted to the true power.
which sadly reminds me of not being able to buy that corruption force power...bleh

Old Post May 11th, 2004 02:28 PM