KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Archival Records (Character Reference)

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Archival Records (Character Reference)
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fire

why not dexx?

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post May 11th, 2004 02:33 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

There should be more Light than Dark side players in the game. At least as many.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 11th, 2004 02:58 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

oooh so we gonna meet the darkies?

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post May 11th, 2004 03:00 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

not in the near future....our paths seem to take us on different roads....

anyway...yeah...a lot of additions to the dark side....

Old Post May 11th, 2004 07:18 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's faintly silly, force or no force, for you folks to keep running into each other. Especially without one side or the other being slaughtered.

People who keep a sharp eye on things may spot where the distinct plots start to find common ground, though.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 11th, 2004 07:38 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Remember, Ush, I changed Galder's last name to Starkiller because I don't like the name Welptet any more. Starkiller sounds deadlier... wink

Old Post May 11th, 2004 11:46 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Ok because Ush said to post it here, Here is an updated history of Roan.

Born on Correllia to Gabe and Ranna Trilanger, Roan Is a Jedi who retains the pride of his homeworld wherever he goes. His father is a Corsec officer and this is partially the reason for Roan's disoverey. For if it were not for the dinner party that The Trilangers held for Rostec Horn and his friend, Nejaa Halcyon Roan may never have been Identified as having force potential. Against the will of his father, who wanted Roan to be a CorSec officer like himself, Roan left for the Jedi Acadamy. Once at the acadamy Roan became facinated with Swordplay and tactics, becoming emmersed in the Jedi Code as well. After his relativly uneventful padwadan-ship Roan became a full Jedi Knight. After this occured his father, in an act No-one never expected gave Roan a ship and a promise. Roan named the Correllian Freighter, The Spirit of Correllia in order to nutralize the mythical bad luck that surrounds the Correllian born Jedi that leaves their home system. The promise was from Roan 's father vowing to lend aid whenever nessesary and that Roan would always have a warm bed If his travels ever lead him back to Correllia, For this Roan wears a green under-robe to symbolize his connection to his home planet. Roan was only separated only once from his ship, and that was for a Undercover diplomatic mission to the Grassy world of Yavar. After completing this mission, Roan was on his way back to the acadamy when the diplomatic crusier he was riding in was ambushed by pirates. Even though it would seem he was destined to die out in the depths os space, the Force had a different Idea. Roan was miraculasly recovred by a band of Jedi lead by a master named Gundark. Feeling a debt to these Jedi, and something else that he still cannot pinpoint exactly, Roan joined these Jedi. He traveled with them all the way to the remote planet of Zetion where they battled mysterious (To him) Dark Jedi for control of a Mausoleaum. After leaving this planet and returing to the Acadamy Roan was awarded a Padawan. After a long period of Deliberation and observation he Decided to go with Sunda Zannashar because of his simalarity to her. Now Roan Splits his time between training and teaching his Padawan, waiting for the next big mission to arise.

Old Post May 15th, 2004 05:23 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I didn't say to post it here, I said room would be create for them here eventually. I need them all up front, not buried in the thread.

Starkiller? Hmm, ok...

BtVS

Old Post May 15th, 2004 07:31 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Oh well when you need it I'll PM it to you, I've got it saved on my comp

Old Post May 15th, 2004 10:28 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, I'll just copy it from there...

BtVS

Old Post May 15th, 2004 10:40 PM
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by Captain REX
Remember, Ush, I changed Galder's last name to Starkiller because I don't like the name Welptet any more. Starkiller sounds deadlier... wink

There's a guy in KOTOR named Bendak Starkiller...

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post May 15th, 2004 11:05 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's a classic Star Wars name Revan- Luke's original surname in fact.

BtVS

Old Post May 16th, 2004 11:29 AM
General Zink
Bane

Yep! And before that even, in the original Star Wars script, with Kane Starkiller and his sons.

Old Post May 16th, 2004 05:03 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Starkiller=Smith in Star Wars?
Wierd.

BTY I bought the commemerative leatherbound, gold leaf ofn the edges of the pages, including all five books, Version of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. For 17.00$ too!

Old Post May 16th, 2004 10:36 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The last two are less good.

Track down the original two radio series! Tv version is worth checking out as well. But the radio was the original.

You can also play the 'spot how many planet names I nicked for this game from Hitchhiker's' game. Gundy was playing that from the start.

BtVS

Old Post May 16th, 2004 10:38 PM
General Zink
Bane

All of them have been nicked, haven't they?

Except Tartarus, which is the Greek underworld...

Old Post May 16th, 2004 10:42 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

well I almost finished the first book.
And I haven't found any planets.
Hey what was the name of the planet with those annoying insects from the last mission. I'll bet that's a hitchhiker Name!

Old Post May 16th, 2004 10:43 PM
General Zink
Bane

Dordellus?

Old Post May 16th, 2004 10:44 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Actually, Zeiton was made up to sound like something you would find in Flash Gordon- the Frog People of Zeiton...

BtVS

Old Post May 16th, 2004 10:46 PM
General Zink
Bane

laughing out loud

That sounds pretty Flash Gordonish.

Old Post May 16th, 2004 10:47 PM